Cavalry Staffing Employee Reviews

Worst company I've work for
Human Resources Coordinator/Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Rio Rancho, NMMay 19, 2017
Unorganized and all about their numbers. They don't care about their employees. I was fired with no verbal or written warning. Management Doesn't care
Pros
Cons
Schedules, pay, management
Productive and fun place to work
Lead Driver Newark Liberty international Airport (Current Employee) –  Newark, NJMay 2, 2017
Work days varies each day during the week. I've learned to deal with different situations and how to handle them. Management taught me new things and how to handle tough decision making and I'm still learning. Hardest part of the job is letting employees go. Enjoyable part of the job is completing task.
Manager
Manager (Former Employee) –  Newark, NJMarch 24, 2017
I started out as a driver worked my way to management. Great company just when you dealing with 500 plus drivers and management and neither are on the same accord due to management it sometimes causes frictions with staff and production. When you write the rules and don’t follow them, yourself this can causes many chaotic measure through the whole company. Which of course back fired on us
Pros
learned many different states and highways
Cons
short break to much driven on employess not enough pay
a typical part time
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHMarch 20, 2017
quick extra money was just temp so there's not much to say
the money was helpful. Office was far away from home received cards so we didn't have to go into office a lot.
Nice family oriented place to work
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Detroit, MIMarch 6, 2017
Basic clerical work. I learned how human resources operate and how to be professional yet caring. Everyone is one big family here. The hardest part of my job is staying staffing because as quick as we hire people they are automatically put into a position and sometimes the demand is greater than the supply. The most enjoyable part of my job is meeting new people and helping them gain full employment.
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
unpaid lunch
fun work place
Lead Driver (Former Employee) –  Jamaica, NYFebruary 1, 2017
fun job , very exciting driving all of the new and luxurious cars , however management can be a little rude , and you have to cover your self a lot there., as far as protecting and having a co worker team up with you watching your vehicle movement.
Flexible but not to what you need
KPI Assistance, Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXJanuary 24, 2017
This is a great job for those who can not make past a certain amount or a started job for students.

I was a driver at first then made to a lot runner and advanced into the office. I was not given proper training so I learned it all on my own. When we switch managment is when I was give a new job title with with proper training.

I worked anywhere from 40 to 60 hours which included me taking work home.

I can tell the driver were being forgotten as they were cut thier bonus and the changes promised to them were slowing given
Pros
Advancment is possible but you must be committed
Cons
lack of communication from the job site to the recruiting office
Easy job
Lead Driver (Current Employee) –  Irving, TXJanuary 4, 2017
It is a simple and easy job and they work with your schedule so that is the best part. The basics of the job is to deliver clean rental vehicles to a rental location, it is just driving rental cars.
Start for those who don't have a opportunity
Trip driver (Current Employee) –  Newark, NJJanuary 2, 2017
I currently work at Calvary staffing, and even though there is favoritism, and you are robbed of hours/ pay, and the office is lack of professionalism, I do have to give credit whe r it is due. Anyone that does or have experience legal issues, this will be the place that I do recommend you get a fresh start, or if you need some petty cash. But once you have gained that work experience which most professional jobs look too see is you've been on a job at least a year plus, you can at least have that as a resume. I don't recommend this job for anyone that owns a home, or has excessive monthly bills. There is really no room for growth even though this company is" a multimillion-dollar company", but the fact that they hire every week, and hire people who hasn't driven more than five years, makes them lose a lot of contracts.
Pros
Keep some money flowing until you can do better
Cons
Short breaks, favoritism, not room to grow, little professionalism. Small pay for long hours, cut hours.
Worst company
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Troy, MINovember 10, 2016
I worked for this company for almost two months and they fabricate everything told. In training that told us that we would be the highest paid sales agents, but only to get paid only $2 sale. Your commission is based on if get a passing quality assurance score of 80% and as well as attendance. If you are absent for being sick, then you don't get a commission for a pay period, which is unacceptable.
Cons
Short breaks, micro managing supervisors, commision based on quality asaurance score and attendance.
Unorganized, pay is always messed up
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Not enclosedNovember 10, 2016
This company has no structure and is a cluster f to work for. They hire nothing but felons it seems and ghetto trash. They constantly mess up on everyone's hours and pay and it seems like each paycheck the taxes mysteriously change and or missing time. The commission is constantly changing and they promise you will make a ton of money but when you actually work out the commission structure you realize that bull just like the company. If this is the only job you can get then have at it.
Pros
Great place for convicts
Cons
Pretty much everything
New management at DFW location is no good.
Driver (Current Employee) –  DFW Airport, TXOctober 29, 2016
The management at this location is firing people daily for any reason under the sun. They do not train anyone or care for anyone. They hire people ongoing because no one stays for long. They either quit or get fired. I've worked there for about three years and my pay changes weekly. Sometimes I make minimum wage sometimes I make a little more. They don't give raises just incentive pay they call for it. You never know what your going to get. It's a scam. There are other companies that offer the same type of work. Cavalry at DFW airport is not a good place to work. They are scam artist.
Pros
It's a job.
Cons
Everything.
worst job ever
driver/lead (Former Employee) –  Queens, NYOctober 26, 2016
Just a terrible company to work for. Long hours driving on the road. Too many supervisors/managers. Shifts had no definite end time. once drove 19 hours in on shift.
Pros
Cons
everything about this job is a con
This job was very flexible and gave me the opportunity to work with many different cultures
Picker/Packer (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZOctober 10, 2016
I simply give this job a good review. a typical work day consisted of driving cars to and from the cleaning stations to the customer pick up area. Management was previously drivers and worked closely with the drivers
Pros
working outside and being able to drive.
Cons
short breaks
Worst company ever
Driver Helper (Former Employee) –  La guardia airportOctober 9, 2016
This is probably the Worst company to ever work with that pays so low lwas than minimum wage. Don't ever work for this company. There is a lot of favoritism as well
Pros
Nothing the company sucks they call when they need u
Cons
Staffing company currently under investigation
Driver/Service Agent (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 1, 2016
No benefits , unsteady work hours, and easy to replace staff, currently under investigation and a lawsuit!! not a recommended work environment!!
productive
Customer Service Agent/Driver (Former Employee) –  Newark, NJJanuary 29, 2016
This job was a very busy place to work. Working here I had to train for everything because coming in each day I never knew at what station I was needed. Management was very helpful to me. My co-workers were very professional and so was I. The hardest part of my job was dealing with rude customers while at the same time working under pressure because although they are rude to you, you still have to continue the work that needs to be done in a professional manner. The most enjoyable part of the job was working with people even if they are rude I am a people person.
Cool Company
Bus Driver (Former Employee) –  Newark, NJJanuary 13, 2016
I enjoyed working for this company. There room for growth and to learn about the northeast. I like the staff I worked with.
Pros
Flexible work hour's.
Cons
Only part-time hour's
productive and fun
Part of crew ranging (Former Employee) –  New JerseyJanuary 2, 2016
fun job driving cars places and meeting new people, working with the staff is also great, its like you become a family after awhile
An ok full time job/bad part time job
Car Detailer (Former Employee) –  Queens, NYNovember 17, 2015
Wouldn't recommend this job to a college student or anyone that is looking for a part time job. In order to working at calvary staffing you need to work 8 hours each day 5 days a week. I wouldn't recommend this job to someone who have health problems, you will be exposed to the weather all year round detailing cars and it required you to do a lot of standing and walking.
Pros
Drive nice new cars
Cons
Endless hours for little pay, Schedule not flexable

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cavalry Staffing. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7