The Senior Financial Reporting Analyst assists with the Company’s ongoing SEC filings, XBRL filings, technical accounting research, preparation of board materials, and completion of government surveys, among other various assignments. The position reports to the Financial Reporting Manager and is located in downtown Phoenix.
- Assist in preparing the Quarterly and Annual Reports on Form 10-Q/K and help facilitate the internal and external review of these documents;
- Participate in the consolidation process and prepare intercompany eliminations on a quarterly basis;
- Help prepare quarterly earnings releases;
- Review XBRL exhibits to comply with SEC guidance;
- Assist in preparing quarterly Board of Directors meeting materials and facilitate the internal review of the board book;
- Research technical accounting issues, assist in providing US GAAP interpretation and prepare technical memos that document issues in a clear, logical and comprehensive manner;
- Assist in the coordination of annual audit and quarterly review activities of external auditors and provide requested items timely;
- Prepare the ASC 718 (FAS 123R) calculations in compliance with technical accounting guidance;
- Maintain and improve reporting procedures to comply with internal control requirements;
- Support month end and year end closing;
- Assist in maintaining the Financial Reporting calendar to inform parties of necessary deadline adherence for the BOD package, press releases and 10-Q/Ks;
- Complete government surveys;
- Support M&A activity including due diligence and preparation of purchase accounting;
- Participate in other projects as required.
- 3-5 years of experience in public accounting working with public companies, preferably with a big four accounting firm, or public/private combination with SEC financial reporting experience;
- Strong technical accounting, analysis and research skills;
- Comfortable with Excel pivot tables and using advanced Excel functions such as vlookups;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- XBRL experience a plus.
Indeed - 16 months ago
copy to clipboard
Cavco Industries, Inc., headquartered in downtown Phoenix, Arizona, designs and produces factory-built housing products primarily...