CB&I Employee Review

Productive day at a Fab shop
Pipe Fitter (Former Employee) –  La Porte, TXJanuary 7, 2014
The day would start out with a safety meeting with the crew. The foreman would ask us what we lack and if we where ahead of schedule. We also learned how to work together and become a team. Also how to read blue prints an draw out ISO's. Our foreman and general foreman are great personell. the people that I work with where great an skillful individual. The hardest things would be how to do rolling offsets. But with those I would ask for help because, they where hard to do. But my fellow co worker would help me out. the part of my job that I would enjoy was working with these group of individual that are very helpful an hard working people.
Pros
good environment to work in, good management
Cons
not that much overtime

Other CB&I Employee Reviews

Very safe work environment
Cement helper 3 (Former Employee) –  Hackberry, LAFebruary 20, 2018
I enjoyed working for cb&i. What is a very safe work environment very competitive wages an awesome benefits. Most of the supervisors were very fair and treated people with respect for the most part.
Pros
Safe place to work
Cons
A lot of family members in management
stressful with many hours
Timekeeper (Former Employee) –  Westlake, LAFebruary 20, 2018
working many hours, stressful days with no appreciation. management was poor, no communication with employees, most of the time no days off, the hardest part of the job was far away from my children