CB&I Employee Reviews in United States

Good Work Atmosphere
Site Superindendent (Current Employee) –  Killona, LAFebruary 12, 2016
I have worked for CB&I for almost a year.
I have been treated very good.
Great safety culture in the nuclear division.
Management helps to make sure the job gets done right if you need them too
Good Company to work For
Foreman/Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Igleside, TXMay 11, 2016
Very fast pace company. Always moving ahead to achieve the best goal of no one getting hurt. Very safe company to work for.
typical large scale construction job
QC Mechanical and Welding Inspector (Current Employee) –  Jenkinsville, SCNovember 3, 2015
This one of two new nuclear construction jobs being built in the US. It is a very large scale project with a lot of learning curves, overall the company is trying to the best they can with little experience since this is the first new construction in thirty years. I will say they are building this to last! Never seen so much rebar in all my life!
Productive place to work in
Structural Engineer (Current Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LAJune 30, 2016
I have learned a lot with CB&I. The management is amazing and have a personal contact with the employees.
Productive and safe workplace
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Pocatello, IDMarch 8, 2016
CB&I produced a great safe work environment. It was my first construction based job, and they made me feel comfortable, and showed me how to run the equipment safely.
Horrible company
Sr. Subcontracts Manager (Former Employee) –  Colombia, South AmericaFebruary 19, 2016
I am not allowed to put my thoughts into writing for anyone to see. Probably the worst company in the US. DO not work for this company. Management is as bad as they come.
Pros
NONE
Cons
NONE
Intregity, Commitment and Excellence
Cost Specialist (Current Employee) –  New York City DEP, Newtown Creek, New York, NYOctober 14, 2015
Currently responsible for preparing schedule analysis on baseline re-forecasting and monthly updates schedules. Provide cost control; ensure cost/budget reports and document management requirements. Provide management support for projects and assignments. Project cost forecasting & estimating, tracking and analyzing expenditures. Keeping track of all actual cost and periodic targets and preparing cost reports. Reconcile A/P, A/R and bank account and prepare monthly presentation for NYCDEP/Joint Venture board members
Pros
Advancement in position, healthcare, job placement
Cons
N/A
Nice people to work with
Articulated Dump Truck Operator (Current Employee) –  Hackberry, LAMarch 9, 2016
they have very nice people there who are very helpful but this job will be coming to an end very soon so i have to find another job
Production
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Laurens, SCMarch 7, 2016
Stayed busy and learned a lot while I was employed there. I learned how to weld such as tig welding mig welding and flex cord while I was there as well.
high work flow everyday chemical productions
Operator (Current Employee) –  Theodore, ALSeptember 29, 2015
CB&I is a contractor company which has over 27,000 empolyees world wide. i am a contractor-operator on the Evonik industries site in Theodore, Al. 36582. the contractor form a generic procedure for the perparing of bags, filling of bags with various chemicals that forms a powdery flake. a typical day is very demanding in which we produce high volumes of pallets of bags for every day use of life.
Good job excellent safety program
Certified Welding Inspector/QAQC (Former Employee) –  Oxy Deer Park VCM plantDecember 9, 2015
Worked as QC welding inspector @ Deer Park Oxy Vcm shutdown Tracking welds and kept track of welder certifications. Assured all welds were made in accordance to the qualified procedure
Oil & Gas LNG company
Department Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 18, 2016
the hardest part of the job is the insecurity of whether you will continue to have a job with the oil and gas market / projects as the are today.
Good Place to work
Project Controls (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXFebruary 4, 2016
Overall, a good place to work and grow your career. Training and development is offered if you get involved with the right manager
Great Company that cares about it's employees
Electrical Design Tech (Former Employee) –  Tyler, TXNovember 2, 2015
All tools to complete your job are provided. Each employee is given the tools & opportunity to research & try to solve a problem on their own before going for help. This allows the employee to grow & learn more.
Pros
Great work schedule
Cb&I
Rigger (Current Employee) –  Ingleside, TXOctober 11, 2015
CB&I is a great company and found that the up management will take the time to help one of the workers to advance within the company.
CB&I also strongly believes on their Safety program. They are looking everyday to find a better and safer way for their employees to go home each and every day.
Benefits
Cons
Locations of jobs
Great company to work for.
Site Superintendent/Area Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Eureka, CASeptember 25, 2015
CBI is a very large company that takes care of it's employees. The job I was on was very challenging. It is the decommissioning and demolition of a nuclear power plant. CBI takes safety very seriously and this is an important aspect of any employer. I appreciated that.
Pros
Good benefits. Great people!
good company
Materials Area Manager (Current Employee) –  Narrows, VAFebruary 3, 2016
good company to work for good money close to home. recommended working for this company. manged materials for projects
CB&I Lake Charles
procurement (Current Employee) –  Lake Charles, LADecember 28, 2015
Take the job here until the other local industries start to hire and then get out of Dodge. Management is awful, don't walk the talk, and the whole place is a giant cluster.
Excellent employer
I&C Designer (Current Employee) –  Savanah River Site, SCJanuary 3, 2016
CB&I is a great company to work for. Very professional team with good benefits. The management is friendly provides an excellent environment for work.
Great Job
Journeyman craftsman (Former Employee) –  Tyler, TXNovember 28, 2015
best job i ever had.would like to go back to work for them. benefits were great.. plenty of room for advancement. The job was in tyler tx
Pros
pay good, benifits were good, pleanty of room for advancement
Cons
no cons