CB&S Bank Employee Reviews in United States

Great family workplace
Hampton Cove Branch Manager (Current Employee) –  Hampton Cove, ALMay 29, 2015
great management team that supported each employee both professionally and personally. The senior executives are very available if needed.
Pros
great hours
Cons
bad health benefits
Typical Work Day
TELLER (Current Employee) –  Russellville, AL 35653October 11, 2015
There is never a typical day at work. Every day is different. You deal with the issues that arise each day. I have a deep respect for management and all my co-workers. The bank feels like a family. The hardest part of my job is that I am unable to get everything done that is asked of me in a timely manner, simply because we have more work than employees.
Amazing place to work full-time.
Teller/Publicity Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Tupelo, MSJuly 7, 2014
This is a job I am wanting to keep for years and would not mind retiring from working here. I have learned how to deal with customer complaints or confrontations as well being praised for our work we do here at the bank.
I enjoyed my time with CB&S Bank
Branch Manager - Ted Wilson (Former Employee) –  Eupora, MSMay 16, 2012
CB&S Bank is a great place to work!! I enjoyed meeting and working with the general public. I liked most everyone that I worked with in all four branches. I was hired as a prime time teller and ended up working 40 plus hours a week and finally got hired full time. The only problem I had, I really wanted to settle in one branch so I could say I had a home and was part of that team. I really miss my job with the bank and would love to find THE job that could compare.
Pros
exellent company!
Cons
would like to have a home branch, worked at 4 different locations.
Great Workplace Environment
Customer Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  Russellville, ALNovember 18, 2013
I love the employees I work with. It makes my day worth it when I can help and make just one person relaxed and secure in their banking decisions.

4.5