CB Richard Ellis

CB Richard Ellis Employee Reviews

Cool
SR. Building Engineer (Current Employee), DFWMay 21, 2015
Pros: Good pay. Decent benefits. Good vacation time
Cons: No bonuses for non-management workers.
Nice company to work for. They have opportunities almost everywhere so you don't have to be stuck in one location. They offer good pay as well
Exciting face pace
Administrator Assistant (Former Employee), Independence, OHMay 12, 2015
A typical day would be to call the brokers around the world to verify information from previous day. I've learned that if you work hard you will be rewarded. Management & co workers were excellent I've made a lot of new friends, The hardest part of the job was making sure your work went out on time. The most enjoyable part would be that this company showed interest in there employees.
Avoid
Commercial Real Estate Account Manager (Former Employee), El Paso, TXApril 28, 2015
Pros: Great industry
Cons: sales cycle to long
The Industry is great never really a down time. That being said if you have a family I would say this job is not for you. The pay is commission based the sales cycles are extremely long 6 to 8 months at best. I would get in around 8 AM in he morning and leave around 9 or 10 PM at night and I wasn't being paid to do so. I personally would not recommend this place to work for.
CB Richard Ellis was an intersting place to work
Assistant Chief Engineer (Former Employee), Arlington, VAApril 26, 2015
I really enjoyed working with a very supportive team. the overall experience was very positive,
the Chief Engineer was a very humble, hands on and helpful. also very technically inclined. always wailing to jump in and help the team when needed.
Very Respectful of Professionals
Real Estate Manager (Former Employee), Southern CaliforniaApril 21, 2015
Pros: Generous benefits, respectful environment
Cons: Pay depends on client
Great culture with respect for colleagues as well as vendors & clients. Due to nature of the business, individual working conditions and salaries vary according to client.
Good company to work for with a great vision for future growth in the industry
Senior Marketing Specialist (Former Employee), Raleigh, NCApril 15, 2015
Pros: good work-life balance, listened to ideas from employees
Cons: company benefits
Provided administrative support services to the Senior Corporate Services Advisor; responsible for all marketing and new business development efforts; assisted in all aspects of client acquisitions and dispositions; established and implemented marketing plans and budgets; performed market research; designed and maintained web site
Very fast paced sink or swim environment.
Marketing Specialist (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVApril 2, 2015
Great company for someone who already has their foot in the door and experience in real estate. Training was non existent and new employees were expected to "figure it out" with little guidance from management. Great benefits and atmosphere.
Easy to work with and for
Real Estate Services Coordinator (Former Employee), Dallas, TXApril 1, 2015
I was lucky enough to work for an owner who cared about retaining employees even in the worst part of the post-real estate bubble recession. It was a great place to work with good feedback loops on performance and solid support for projects as needed.
great company to work for
Administrative Assistant/Project Coordinator (Former Employee), Richardson, TXFebruary 25, 2015
I absolutely loved this job. I really liked the fact that I didn't have to drive too far everyday. I also had the chance to work with some really nice people.
Poor Leadership and Negative Support
Real Estate Manager (Former Employee), Norfolk, VAFebruary 16, 2015
Pros: zero
Cons: poor leadership
Not a good work environment. Very critical and very non supportive VP of Asset Management. This person went beyond The Devil wears Prada. Total Nightmare. 00000 stars.
nice place to work
building engineer (Former Employee), greenville, txFebruary 11, 2015
Pros: good people, good benefits
Cons: no chance for advancement
Nice working environment. good place to work. covered a lot of ground each day as my buildings were scattered across northeast texas. co-workers were great. too bad contract to client had staff reduction and job for me was no longer.
IT Support Analyst
IT Support Analyst (Former Employee), Dallas, TXFebruary 8, 2015
• Provide IT Support for user’s nationwide and global.
• PC Builds, Install and configure IBM desktops, IBM Think pads.
• Install, Administer and configure Microsoft Outlook.
• First-Second level tier support for help desk using Remedy Ticketing Software.
• Troubleshoot and install HP printers.
• Troubleshoot network printers.
• Support remote users with VPN and Citrix Remote Desktop.
great place to work
Research Assistant (Former Employee), New York, NYFebruary 4, 2015
what like about my job it was 9 to 5 work day.
My co-worker nice group of people.
hard work does pay off.
Managment is really nice
CBRE: A great company
Analyst / Executive Assistant - GCS (Former Employee), San Francisco, CAFebruary 4, 2015
Pros: great view of the bay
Cons: it takes a few minutes to get to the 44th floor
A great company, a great team, engaged management! With a work day that changes by the minute, you can never be sure what you'll be working on next, but you can be sure you won't be bored!
Great Company
Security Officer (Current Employee), 5910 N Central Expy Dallas, TXFebruary 3, 2015
Pros: large company, benefits are decent
Cons: in-house security is not always taken seriously, low security budget
CBRE is the worlds largest property management group. Working security for them is something to be proud of. The people are easy to get along with. Management doesnt always take us seriously, but that can be overlooked.
Productive and I learned a lot working experience.
Accounting Coordinator (Former Employee), Irving, TXJanuary 17, 2015
Worked really hard for this company due to down sizing. Did a lot of reports included stats. Management and co-workers were good. Hardest part of the job was when you have to train others who are taking over your positions.
Good Company
Building Engineer (Former Employee), Research Triangle Park, NCJanuary 17, 2015
Pros: schedule
Cons: unorganization
Enjoyed my co-workers and upper management, lots of fun to work with. Decent schedule 4:30pm til midnight Mon. thru Fri.
Supervised several Administrative Assistants
Executive Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Dallas, TXJanuary 7, 2015
Supported new business director. Prepared proposals, correspondence, building summaries & authorization letters
Created large mailers for brokers. Coordinated broker/client events (golf tournaments and sports outings) Updated calendar daily and scheduled meetings
Very good company.
Mobile Maintenance tech. (Former Employee), San Francisco, CADecember 18, 2014
Pros: good hours
Cons: very stressful
Nice place to work. Good people. Very demanding at times. Management not on site. Work independently at all times.
Great Place to work
Chief Engineer (Current Employee), Dallas, TXDecember 16, 2014
Pros: good pay, good benifits
I have been employeed by CBRE on the Bank Of America account for six years. I currently supervise six skilled tradesman in all areas of maintenance within a 500,000 Data Center/Call Center located in Fort Worth Texas.
Prior to working for CBRE I spent the majority of my adult life working in Correctional Facilities and it was a breath of fresh air comming to work for CBRE.

1 2 3 4 5

About CB Richard Ellis

CBRE (formerly CB Richard Ellis Group) is all about location, location, location -- not to mention ubicación, l'emplacement, posizione, – Read more

CB Richard Ellis Salaries