CBC National Bank Employee Reviews in United States

Excellent Company
Loan Consultant (Current Employee) –  Lutherville, MDFebruary 16, 2016
This company is the leader in customer satisfaction due to 20 years of servicing the client in Government Loans. The well experienced staff and consultants know how to facilitate a loan and keep the customer happy through the process.
Ok place to work
Loan Officer/Processor (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAJanuary 28, 2016
My typical day was calling on the phone and following up with customer's. Management was good and my co workers were better.
Big Enough to Matter, Small Enough to Care
Mortgage Loan Officer (Current Employee) –  Middleburg Heights, OHOctober 8, 2015
Working at CBC has been a life changer for me. The money i make her has changed my life. I have worked with a couple of my co-workers at previous mortgage companies and they agree whole-heartedly with me on this as well that this is the best lender in our mortgage careers that we have worked for. Our manages are very knowledgeable and the processing team is bar-none the best. Always on top of their games and very experienced and hard working.
Pros
compensation, amazing office, fun environment, neverending leads
Cons
Late hours but not every day
Great work place
Mortgage Banker (Current Employee) –  Middleburg Hts Ohio 44130September 10, 2015
Federally chartered bank licensed to do business in multiple states. CBC National Bank offers some of the best rates on the market. Great benefits and pay.
Pros
Cons
I cant think of any
Very fun place to work for!
Loan Officer (Current Employee) –  Middleburg OhioSeptember 10, 2015
Working at CBC National Bank is amazing from the time you walk in the doors until you leave! The work environment is truly great. Everyone comes in happy and enjoys working here. The management is very professional and they are always helping you in anyway that they can. CBC has a wonderful team that helps each other stay positive and make sure everyone hits their weekly goals! The most enjoyable part of my job is helping family's achieve all of their financial goals and freedoms.
Pros
Great work environment, The money is great
Cons
None!
Enjoyable Fun Exciting and Rewarding Work Place
Loan Officer (Current Employee) –  Middleburg Heights OHSeptember 10, 2015
The atmosphere and environment that CBC offers is beyond any other company I have worked for. The management staff at CBC is dedicated to making sure you are successful and focuses on the employees knowledge and develops an outline to make sure that you are making money. The process for files are smooth and worked on in a timely fashion.

The processing department is dedicating to their loans they have in front of them. Something not seen in other banks and mortgage companies a teamwork environment from start to finish on every loan.

The work day flies by because of how many files we see through out the day its never a dull moment. I highly recommend CBC to all loan officers and processors who would like to make money and enjoy doing it.
Pros
Hours, Pay, Treatment of employees, benefits
Nice People
Operations (Former Employee) –  AtlantaApril 13, 2015
Very friend work environment and everyone seems to get alone pretty well. There are a lot of family members/relatives that work there.
Unimpressive Loan Processors
Senior Loan Officer (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GADecember 16, 2013
Struggled with the processors with every loan that i originated at CBC. They acted as if we owed it to them that we had a job. My branch manager was great. Our branch was shut down in October of 2013. Was given a one week severance package for the minimum wage draw salary that I earned. They did not even give us producers an offer to work in the Alpharetta branch. Felt as if we were all shafted in the deal, including the branch manager
Pros
flexible hours. was able to work from home. great location
Cons
incompetent processors and upper managers
Overall
SBA Loan Specialist (Former Employee) –  Fernandina Beach, FLOctober 22, 2013
My day started out responding to emails and phone calls. Gathering paperwork and organizing it in the appropriate file order. I worked with some very intelligent and great people. All of my co-workers got along. We were like a family.
Pros
schedule, benefits, location
Cons
lay offs
Productive workplace
Loan Officer (Current Employee) –  Lutherville, MDJanuary 14, 2013
fast pace sales environment, where you learn everything about FHA mortgage loans. We specialize in getting people lower interest rates/payments, without charging fees.
The hardest part of the job, are the hours.

Want to know more about CBC National Bank?

Ask a question