CBC Employee Reviews

Loyal company with hard workers
Carpet Cleaning Technician (Current Employee) –  Santa Clarita, CAMay 31, 2016
I am now currently employed with CBC cleaning and restoration. I work 40 hours weekly. I arrive at 8:00 in the morning and work all day until 5:00 at night. I have learned about what type of material the carpet is made out of so I know what is the best I need to use to clean it best. The hard part about the job is setting up for long distances. I really enjoy the fact of looking at what I am going to be cleaning before I start then seeing how much cleaner it is after I've done my work.
Pros
half hour lunches
Cons
2two 15 min. breaks
Develop relationships with CBC retail clients via in-market initiatives to grow sales
Sales Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Caguas, Puerto RicoJune 30, 2015
Executing quote requests, follow-up and facilitating sales process to exceed client expectations
 Leverage internal goals to facilitate sales process
 Educate clients through in person and telephonic efforts
 Effectively present CBC-Pepsi Co value proposition
 Manage sales process internally and externally
 Product promotion and merchandising to grow segment sales
 Managing agency books of business
 Prospect new accounts
Lovely childcare center!
caregiver (Former Employee) –  College Station, TXJanuary 17, 2016
As a co-teacher and caregive I would create crafts, lesson plans, follow a schedule, ensure safety, tender, love, and care! I would be in charge of 3-10+ children ages 2-5
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Insurance
Great group of ladies
Customer Service Representative/ Collections (Former Employee) –  Geneva, NYNovember 4, 2015
Very close knit group to work with, Monthly luncheon very easy to become friends with co workers outside of work. Could have been more understanding with difference in departments
Good pay but no benefits
Auto Damage Insurance Appraiser (Current Employee) –  Pacific, MOAugust 13, 2015
Great employees and decent pay but no benefits. Very high quality auto body repair. Would definetly get my vehicle repaired there.
Pros
Good employees
Cons
No benefits
Great work place
Sales Specialist (Current Employee) –  Westmont, ILMay 21, 2015
Collected customer feedback and made process changes to exceed customer satisfaction goals.Made reasonable procedure exceptions to accommodate unusual customer requests.
Provided accurate and appropriate information in response to customer inquiries.Demonstrated mastery of customer service call script within specified time frames. Addressed customer service inquiries in a timely and accurate fashion.
Maintained up-to-date records at all times.
Built customer loyalty by placing follow-up calls for customers who reported product issues.Formulated and enforced Service Center policies, procedures and quality assurance measures.Properly directed inbound calls in phone queues to improve call flow.
Freelance work
Bookkeeper/Office Manager/Property Manager (Former Employee) –  VariousMarch 20, 2014
Great work for a stay at home mom, I made great money and had several clients I helped in their home or outside offices. I balanced checkbooks, created budgets, processed payroll, organized files, placed orders, handled A/P and A/R, or whatever else was needed.

Clients included elder care management, property management, interior design, guitar sales, real estate broker, vocational work training, neurofeedback center, hospital relocation services, marketing analysis expert.
Pros
made my own hours, hand picked clients, variety of environments, variety of businesses.
Contract Loan Processing 21 years Experience
Owner /Contract Loan Processor (Current Employee) –  Riverton UtahSeptember 1, 2014
Hello,

My name is Cary Brewster and I am a Contract Loan Processor. 21 years’ experience

I am available to contract loan process for any broker/lender/loan officer in Utah who is looking for a great Loan Processor with 21 years of experience.

I am also allowed to processing in other states. (Check YOUR State requirements per NMLS)

• I process all types of mortgage loans from set up to funding, including Utah Housing, Rural Housing, FHA/VA, Conventional and Jumbo

• I work closely with Loan Officer and will prepare and send the mortgage loan disclosures to the borrower(s)

• I provide all Change of Circumstances needed with-in compliance

• I maintain vendor relationships pertaining to the processing and closing of the mortgage loan

• I assist clients in a professional friendly manner with obtaining necessary documentation during anytime throughout the loan process

• I am trusted with very sensitive information pertaining to each client and make sure to follow all privacy laws

• I have organized and managed a pipeline of maximum of 25-35 mortgage loans; all types with-in my pipeline

• I continue to stay current with the industry and guideline changes to ensure all requirements are met

• I am self-motivated to process a mortgage loan to meet expected turn times and deadlines

• I am available via phone email and fax after business hours and weekends

• I am a Licensed Loan Officer so that I can provide you this service in the State of Utah

• BEST OF ALL…………I do not get paid unless the loan funds

Reasons to Outsource Mortgage Processing

A large number of independent
  more... mortgage brokers, loan officers, small banks and credit unions have never explored the benefits outsource mortgage processing. CBC Loan Processing can not only save you money but you can also get higher quality processing than you can in-house. There are other reasons to use outsource processing besides saving money.

Labor Problems:
An often-overlooked one is labor problems. An in-house loan processor is entitled to vacation time and pay, overtime, benefits, statutory holidays and maternity leave. The employee earns these benefits whether they do a good job, or work just 'good enough' to keep their job. We’ve all been there – tolerating a marginal employee until their personnel file is large enough to be fired without fearing reprisal from a state labor board or lawsuit.

Training:
Training is also time consuming and expensive.
The in-house processor must also be kept up-to-date with the daily changes to the regulations and guidelines.
The mortgage industry is volatile, changing within weeks. When you outsource mortgage processing you do not need to bear the cost of upgrading and training staff processors.

Office Expense:
Expensive office space, computers, software, telephones, internet, office supplies and other support costs are fixed expenses that must be paid for every employee.
Outsource mortgage processing and paying those costs for a processor every month disappear.

Finally, staff processors can become complacent over time.
More loans become more work to them.
When you outsource mortgage processing the contract processor only gets paid when new loans come in the door so the motivation changes.

A good contract processor can reduce the headaches associated with processing, close files faster and with better quality in house processor.

It’s it time for you to shift your focus from pushing paper and managing office staff to growing your business.

MORE……..

Whether you're looking for a full time loan processor or someone to handle the over flow in your pipeline…. A quick solution would to use CBC Loan Processing…... I am the answer.

CBC Loan Processing will provide:

• High level of client service & fast turnaround
• Better cost management
• Flexible costs in changing market conditions
• Better risk management with regulatory compliance
• And much more!!

BROKERS, LENDERS AND LOAN OFFICERS:

• Decrease Your Loan Processing Costs - Lower Cost per Loan
• Offer Faster Turn times and Better Client Service
• Increase Your Closing Ratio

I can help expand your business and help you manage fluctuating Volume

Isn't it more profitable to free your loan officers up and have them focus on sales?

I do all the processing while keeping your sales people (Loan Officers) Underwriters, Title Companies, AMC, Lenders, and all others involved in the mortgage process informed.

Why not scale your business where needed without heavy investments and then fund three to five times more loans.

Why not cut your loan processing costs - Up to 50% lower than industry average The cost of recruiting, training and keeping an in house loan processor can be expensive and time consuming and this time could be spent closing more loans!

If you are feeling frustrated with re-training loan processors, paying their salaries, benefits, sick time, vacation, and workman's compensation – then isn’t it time to start outsourcing your files to me?.
Great benefits positive company
Traditional Technician (Current Employee) –  kettering, ohFebruary 27, 2015
Great company with growing market. High tech facility. well educated work force and potential for advancement. Positive work attitude and great location.
It was productive and fun.
After School Care (Former Employee) –  Columbus, NJMarch 31, 2014
A typical day was to come in open the supply closet, pull out the snacks, games and paper for the children. When they got off the bus and entered the room. The snack was served to them. They went to have a seat at the tables. Then they did their homework and played quiet games which I played with them. when everyone was done my three co-workers would go outside with them and they would do a group game or play tag on the playground.
What I learned is that 22 children were under my care with the help of three others and team work was key.
My co-workers were great! They did their part too.
The hardest part was discipline when a child was acting out of line and disrespectful.
The enjoyable part was all of it for two hours a day for five days a week. I looked forward to being there every day.
if you enjoy helping others its great experience
Tutor (Former Employee) –  Beeville, TXNovember 29, 2014
cbc tutor gives you experience to work with other students.
Pros
extra cash
Cons
no benefits
Very productive and enjoyed working
Accountant (Former Employee) –  Tacoma, WAMarch 14, 2013
Typical day at work the first thing I would do in the morning is check my email and voice mail and prioritize my activities for the day.
I learnt a lot working for this company.
Enjoyed interacting and helping and keeping the customers happy.

Co workers were very helpful and the atmosphere was very friendly

Always very busy, which I enjoyed.

The most enjoyable part of the job was to keep our customers happy.
Cons
had to work sometimes even during my lunch break
got a good experience
Schedule Coordinator/CSR REP (Former Employee) –  Marysville, OHNovember 27, 2012
a very rewarding job learned alot of day to day operations of a production facility. my job was production scheduler/inside sales
i scheduled work daily for pruduction made sure work that was sxcheduled for production was done on time while working with the plant production manager.i processed the orders for production as well as took any phone calls from customers if there was any problems with the shipment.
Pros
everyday was different
Cons
its a economy driven work place
Productive and fun work place
Client Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Ada, MichiganJune 18, 2014
A typical day at work would involve answering the disputes the consumer has about their bill. Example: They are either stating they paid the bill, insurance paid the bill, they had 100% charity, they need proof of what they had done. etc. I would also speak with the client and review accounts, post payments, place insurance holds, verify the date of service and amount on the account.
Fun productive office
Student Veterans Community, President (Former Employee) –  Pasco, WAMarch 25, 2013
I wokred in an office with teh Veterans Representative helping incoming veterans get their educational bennifits set up. I worked between my classes and after classes. This was a fun position becasue it allowed me to help other veterans get started toward their educational goals.
Pros
meeting new people
Public Entity
Board Chairman (Former Employee) –  Henderson, NVMarch 29, 2012
CBC is the Commemorative Beautification Committee for the City of Henderson, NV. Great group of dedicated citizens looking to improve and enhance the City of Henderson. I loved working here and would highly recommend it to anyone looking to make a difference.
Pros
get to make a difference
Cons
it's too fun, addictive, and worthwhile
Change in management made it a uncomfortable work environment.
Solutions Specialist/ Lead Generator (Former Employee) –  Westmont, ILNovember 29, 2012
Call center work
Current managerment (not in place when I started) is inappropriate for an office environment. (Loud, swearing and too much personal information announced on a dailey basis)
Pros
i was employed
Cons
see review.
Manager that doesnt micromanage her employees and treats them like family.
Collections Representative (Former Employee) –  Blountville, TNOctober 11, 2013
The office manager was more than an employer she was a friend. I could always count on my coworkers and manager to help me in any way possible. Very fun job!!
An exciting and ever changing international company
Marketing Manager (Former Employee) –  Commack, NYDecember 30, 2014
CBC encouraged innovative solutions for product development.
Peaceful work environment
Human Resources Administrator (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCMay 27, 2014
A typical day ranged from reviewing resumes to doing payroll. The payroll was done in two batches one for the church employees and the other for the teachers at the schools.