CBCINNOVIS Employee Reviews in United States

Great office job for intraverts
Processor (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHNovember 19, 2015
I worked at CBCInnovis for about a year and a half. They do have great benefits,and buy free food for their employees quite often. However, I had several issues with my supervisor instructing me to break company policy, which led to me getting in trouble with the Compliance department.

They lay off employees without any notice, then require everyone else to work overtime every week.

They also made us park in a lot 2 blocks away from the building, even though there was an attached garage (which they didn't want to pay extra rent for). And it wasn't even free parking; they took money out of each check for it.
Pros
Free food and gifts
Cons
Parking too far away, company doesn't seem to actually care about its employees
love the work
Data Entry Specialist (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKJuly 9, 2015
I took care of office needs for me and sales rep. My manager was in OKC, ok and only visited maybe once a year. She knew i could be trusted to do my work and take care of the office
Pros
like the people
Cons
they didnt value the people
Easy
Business Analyst / Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHJanuary 12, 2015
Great place to work, great management and easy to succeed. I would recommend this company to anyone
Good Company to work for
Resident Screening Administrative (Former Employee) –  Fresno, CAOctober 14, 2014
CBCInnovis, also known as The Credit Bureau Inc., was a good company with plenty of opportunities to expand and develop in the industry. Cross-training was available to all individuals willing to try new aspects and work loads.
Average work environment
International report processor (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHMay 8, 2014
Typical day is to call out to verify information found on credit reports. Can be challenging to find ways to get the information in the fastest, most efficient manner possible. The hardest part of the job is reaching the goals set by management who can pick out the easy verifications where as we have to get the next one in the queue. The co-workers of the most part are helpful.
Pros
can get a lot of overtime during peak home buying seasons
Cons
sometimes the overtime is mandatory.
Enjoyable Work Enviorment
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Green Tree, PAApril 16, 2014
This job is a wonderful job, I love it. The hours that I work are great it is 8-4:30 Monday through Friday, I have the weekends off & most bank holidays. Every year I receive a bonus, based of the work I have done for the previous year. Because it is a credit reporting agency, I have learned a lot about the mortgage process, as well as technical terms when banks & other lending institutions call in & they are having problems with running a reports for an approval. Management is another good thing with the company. There are the few that are not so wonderful, but they are the higher ups that make the rules & do not live your everyday lives. They are just doing what they think is best for the company, & after a while you get use to the idea of the changes. THe hardest part is listening to customers yelling at you & just having to bite your tongue because where they are not always right, they don't understand why they are having a problem whether it is a password problem, or an error when they are trying to run a report. I take these calls all day. I understand the fusteration of taking the same calls over & over from different people, by this point it is like I could almost do it for them, but the satisfaction that you get when they say that it work & they are no longer angry because you have resolved the problem. There are times that you cannot solve the problems & they are not happy with that, its part of the job, sometimes there is more research that has to be done & somethings there just is not a real explanation for why that is happening. I would not trade this job for the  more... world. There are problems, just like every work place, some people are not going to like you, sometimes its nose to the grind stone & showing what you are worth.  less
Productive and entertaining workplace
Processor (Former Employee) –  pittsburgh, paDecember 19, 2013
CbcInnovis is a great environment. The work place is fun and it is organized. The workers are helpful. A typical day at work was assisting customers with their loan process. I would do credit checks and accept incoming and do outgoing calls. I learned how to be patient and a lot of administrative skills as well. The hardest part of the job was sitting for hours but once I got used to it, it was fine. I liked to help people and solved their problems.
Management team are very helpful
Mortgage Processor (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHAugust 14, 2013
A great place to work for.I can't complain, this company have helped a lot with my experiences and knowledge.
Socialable but Serious
Scoreplus Specialist (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHJuly 16, 2013
CBCInnovis taught me so much in the work field. Including becoming patient with customers. It is the first actual stable job that I had. The only thing is, they immediately starting dropping people. People were leaving so it wasn't exactly pleasant. I did advance in my work area and got promoted within 6 months of this job. However, the job is beyond stressful. You need to make production that for some people is difficult to reach. I do enjoy my job here and hope the best for the future of this company.
Pros
dress down days, easy promotions
Cons
stressful, letting people go
Great company that takes care of their employees
Regional Account Specialist (Current Employee) –  Work from HomeJanuary 30, 2013
Through the past 4 years at CBCInnovis, I've learned a lot about the finance and mortgage industry, including the ins and outs of credit reports and banking operations. Management at CBCInnovis is mostly well qualified and does a good job of taking care of their employees.
The most enjoyable part about my job is dealing with customers and providing top-notch customer service to them.
No stability
Reporting Specialist/Customer Representative (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHOctober 29, 2012
Company is no longer a company - micromanage. Reduction in staff by the minute
love hate realtionship
Administrative Customer Support/ Data- Entry (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAAugust 1, 2012
i take incoming calls all day and work a 9hr shift. i get two 15min break and a hour lunch. ive learn what work in a office life is like and how to talk and control my emotions when dealing with not so friendly people. i have a love hate realtionship with management and my co-works are great. the hardest part of this job is just deal with peoples emotions when they call in and with the people i work with, but i think thats with every job really. yet the most enjoyable part of the job is that they give us tons of opportunity to get over time and they do lots fun stuff for there empolyees.
Good culture but terrible benefits and salary
Federal Government Account Assistant (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAApril 14, 2012
CBCInnovis is a company with great values, but it fails to live up to them. The benefits offered leave much to be desired (the health care is expensive and not very comprehensive) and the salary is barely enough on which to live. I love my co-workers, but the management is mostly hidden in their offices and not at all accessible to their employees, especially when questions come up and call for assistance. The most difficult part of the job is keeping abreast of all the changes which occur -- memos are not CBC's strong suite -- and communicating these changes to customers with certainty. I can't say there is much I enjoy about the job other than having lunch with my co-workers.
Pros
great co-workers!
Cons
bad healthcase; very low salary