CBI Group, Inc. Employee Review

View all CBI Group, Inc. reviews

Mandatory Actions Consultant (Contractor) (Former Employee) –  Newark, DEJanuary 2, 2014
CBI group handle the former SunTrust employees with sensitivity and professionalism during the transition period of our jobs.
Pros
Keeping our same pay during transition.
Cons
Losing our jobs

Other CBI Group, Inc. Employee Reviews

In general they are a good company to work for
Warehouseman (Former Employee) –  Delta, PADecember 5, 2017
Cbi is a construction based company, great pay, a whole lot of managers to deal with. Every manager has a managerThey are number one when it comes to safety policy. Fast steady pace. A lot of time you find yourself doing multiple tasks at once. Being construction the weather dictates you schedule. Overall I would recommend them to someone needing a job. It does require long days or nights and in some cases 7 days a week.
Pros
Safety, Compensation, fast paced, Good people
Cons
Dangerous work, weather, long hours, short notice of overtime
Cbi is the best company i have ever worked for hands down
Pipefitter (Current Employee) –  Beaumont, TXDecember 3, 2017
Cbi helped me learn how to work safely and I don't know how to put words to it but was just the best job I have ever had. eric segrest is my name. and I am proud to say if they ever decided to reopen the shop in Beaumont tx id be first in line to go reapply! hope my review was helpful.