CBI Group, Inc. Employee Review

View all CBI Group, Inc. reviews

Productive and busy work days.
Outreach and Enrollment Specialist (Current Employee) –  Milford, DEMarch 6, 2014
A typical work day is doing community outreach. I am going out into the communities to engage people who do not have health insurance and help them enroll in the Afforadable Care Act or Medicaid/Medicare programs. I learned that there are a lot of people who do not know much information about the Affordable Care Act or how to enroll through the Marketplace. Overall, the management is good and I like how they run things. We have a good team. the hardest part of the job is that the marketplace still has some issues and makes it hard to enroll people sometimes. The most enjoyable part of the job is that I am helping people every day.
Pros
Good over time
Cons
issues with the marketplace

Other CBI Group, Inc. Employee Reviews

14 months of hard work
Lead Scheduler (Former Employee) –  three mile island, paJanuary 11, 2018
typical day consisted of scheduling work packages and resource loading then I would look at histograms. after that I would reschedule work to have histograms flatten out so manager would know how many men he would need for upcoming weeks

after doing that I would hold meetings with supervisors so they would know what their work would be for the next day.

I would also confer with the in house schedulers to ensyre they could remove and tag out the equipment I needed to schedule to be worked on

in my free time I would work on the outage schedule with supervisor
Pros
lots of work
Cons
lots of work
I Really like Constuction Work
Project Accountant (Former Employee) –  Geismar, LAJanuary 10, 2018
I've been working in construction for a long time. I love the atmosphere and I'm not scared of hard work. I'm the timekeeper on the job and being in that position you can help the craft guys with a lot of things they don't have time to do them selves. I help with hiring and benefits a lot. They have a lot of questions about benefits that I can help with or find out for them when they can't or don't have time.
Pros
Parking
Cons
Rainouts