CBI Group, Inc. Employee Review

View all CBI Group, Inc. reviews

One of the best companeis I've worked for!
Flux-core Pluse Welder (Former Employee) –  Lake Charels, LANovember 14, 2013
The company is working hard to satisfy all employes needs & as well as complying with federal & state laws, I see this company doing whats right for there employees, from up management to foreman's.
The company & management is one of the best in training there employees to understand the role with the company & also to assisting them with there job role & careers, all foreman's are under excellent training & understand how to treat there employees the way a company is suppose to treat them, with respect, understanding, discipline, to adhere to the companies safe work practices & too provide the company with the best productive work force in the industry.
I was layed off for personal reasons beyond my control, but would do the best to return soon as my personal situation will allow me too, I highly recommend anyone to start a job, career with this company, they have a bright future & growing in the nuclear, construction, refinery & industrial maintenance, gas & oil industry.
Pros
Great paying & safe company with long-term goals, work, infrastructure.
Cons
There is no cons, this is the best Top 10 companies world wide, in pay, safety, jobs.

Other CBI Group, Inc. Employee Reviews

Buen ambiente de trabajo y nuevas ense├▒anzas
Auxiliar electrico (Former Employee) –  Cartagena mamonalNovember 15, 2017
Empresa internacional certificada q valora al trabajador y sus beneficios econ├│micos para una buena vida
Pros
Todas sus prestaciones
Cons
No habia actividades fisicas
Good job
Environmental Technician (Former Employee) –  Corpus Christi, TXNovember 13, 2017
Pros: Work independently at your own pace. Weekends off (where i worked). Great pay. Opportunities for advancement, if you put in the time.
Cons: Micromanagement, Carry a lot of equipment