CBI Group, Inc.

CBI Group, Inc. Employee Reviews

Productive Working Enviornment
Worker (Current Employee), Washington, DCFebruary 5, 2014
I have worked for Community Connections for 3 years. During this time I have been professionally mentored, stretched clinically and empowered. I have been trained with the most up-to-date clinical methods of addressing intergenerational trauma and parenting techniques.

The most enjoyable part of my job has been watching the lives of our children and families transform with our cutting edge approach to intergenerational trauma and holistic care. One of the most challenging components of my job as been building the relationships with the families and then transferring them after 6 months of intensive treatment.
Mandatory Actions Consultant (Contractor) (Former Employee), Newark, DEJanuary 2, 2014
Pros: keeping our same pay during transition.
Cons: losing our jobs
CBI group handle the former SunTrust employees with sensitivity and professionalism during the transition period of our jobs.
Good company to work for.
Electrical Technician (Current Employee), Rockport, INDecember 13, 2013
Over all I think it is an excellent company to work for. Probably a different company outside of current in house maintenance project I work on.
One of the best companeis I've worked for!
Flux-core Pluse Welder (Former Employee), Lake Charels, LANovember 14, 2013
Pros: great paying & safe company with long-term goals, work, infrastructure.
Cons: there is no cons, this is the best top 10 companies world wide, in pay, safety, jobs.
The company is working hard to satisfy all employes needs & as well as complying with federal & state laws, I see this company doing whats right for there employees, from up management to foreman's.
The company & management is one of the best in training there employees to understand the role with the company & also to assisting them with there job role & careers, all foreman's are under excellent training & understand how to treat there employees the way a company is suppose to treat them, with respect, understanding, discipline, to adhere to the companies safe work practices & too provide the company with the best productive work force in the industry.
I was layed off for personal reasons beyond my control, but would do the best to return soon as my personal situation will allow me too, I highly recommend anyone to start a job, career with this company, they have a bright future & growing in the nuclear, construction, refinery & industrial maintenance, gas & oil industry.
CBI was a great opportunity
welder (Former Employee), Pasadena TexasOctober 21, 2013
Pros: tons
CBI was a great opportunity, I got to travel to many states and enjoyed wonder incentives and benefits of working for this company.
Bear was a great Supervisor.
good team workers and good wok ethic
Assisted General Foreman (Former Employee), jenkinsville s.c.October 8, 2013
Pros: good co-workaers
Cons: no benefits
served as a electrical foreman to ten employees installed work in accordance to work packages
Team Lead
Team Leader, Product Development (Former Employee), Woburn, MASeptember 18, 2013
Managed Program Managers in the Life Sciences industry. Research and develop new products, markets and content that will drive sales and business development opportunities
Great opportunity to learn new skills
Recruiter (Former Employee), Newark, DEAugust 21, 2013
Pros: challenging work, opportunities
Cons: as a small company- not any as company offeered best opps and benefits it could
Company size created opportunities for staff to take on challenging roles and responsibilities both in house and in the field.
productive and great place to work
Maintenance/Elect/Welder (Former Employee), orangeburg, scJuly 30, 2013
Pros: insurance
Cons: short breaks and lunch
Great place to work. However I worked the shut-down, so I really can't say just on the hours I worked during the shut-down.
Great Team of Attorneys
Legal Secretary to In-house Counsel (Former Employee), Denver, COJuly 2, 2013
Flexible
Lots of growth opportunity
Great co-workers
Typical but enjoyable day at work
Team friendly environment
Lots of knowledge
Get the job done and then have fun
Laid back
I enjoyed working with this company
Commission (Former Employee), Proctor, WVMay 25, 2013
Pros: got awards
Cons: not nothing was bad
Co-workers worked as a team management was good work at different areas the best part was the incentitives.
Very busy office enviroment
Administrative Asst (Former Employee), Tyler, TXMarch 24, 2013
Pros: great pay and benefits
Cons: closed shop and moved everything to beaumont
Best job I have ever had. Truly loved all my coworkers. Working in a fabrication shop with up to 150 employees and being the shop secretary if was always busy and I handled all office functions.
fun place to be everyday
USA Whip - Production Line Worker (Former Employee), Miami, OKFebruary 7, 2013
i loved this job just didnt make enough money i liked working with all the machinery that they had there gave me a lot of experience working in a bindery
A very productive learning experience
Civil Field Engineer Level II/CEWI Level I (Current Employee), Aiken, SCJanuary 31, 2013
Pros: benefits, co-workers, high speed environment
Since starting with Shaw grp back in early 2012 I have learned a great deal of new approaches in concrete construction governed by ACI 308,318,349. Also started with structural steel and welding Inspection which I had little to no knowledge in. The hardest part of my job is figuring out ways to keep construction on schedule with out losing quality which is the most enjoyable part of my job as well.
People were the most interesting thing workingvwith them
Procedure writer (Former Employee), Houston, TXAugust 1, 2012
Pros: hours flexable
Generally started at 5 am writing procedures for all different instruments in plant. Insurting procedures into CBI,S computer systems.
Great Company
Case Manager (Current Employee), Washington, DCJuly 27, 2012
Pros: flexibility
Cons: running all time
Provide case management services to children in crisis. Services are provided in the community (i.e. home, school, library, relative home)
Heavy construction
NDE / QA TECHNICIAN (Former Employee), New Castle, DEJuly 19, 2012
Pros: good benfits, union wages
Cons: travel
lots of travel
sometimes dangerous
working at high heights
union work
productive and fun work place
Pick-up men, custom service (Former Employee), Brentwood, Ca.February 16, 2012
It's been great working for this company, I was able to develop skills for survival.
World Wide Company with a warm family feel.
Document Processing (Former Employee), Maryland and TexasAugust 30, 2011
Pros: enough work for everyone, give you time to learn your duties, they are real laid back, great christmas dinners and safety dinners!
Cons: they dont have a worksite near enough to my home
I loved working with CBI. The company is huge worldwide, but they make you feel like you have been there all your life. They are great people with a great vision.

CBI Group, Inc. Salaries