CBI Group, Inc. Employee Reviews

Structured
Broker (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJuly 8, 2014
Provides you with all the tools necessary to be a successful broker
Very good to work with you if you do your job.
Armed Security Specialist (Current Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTJune 25, 2014
You will like the training that you will get and how friendly coworkers are to you.You do your expected to do they will help you when need.
Pros
i fill like they have the best training in this field.
Cons
little to no chance of getting a pay increase.
Terrible
Staff (Former Employee) –  The Woodlands, TxJune 24, 2014
The admin staff in The Woodlands is treated like work horses. No bonus structure, and a seasoned professional starts off with 2 weeks of vacation. Senior management is very unorganized. You are FORCED to participate in charity events, being harassed to donate money. Do not apply, dysfunctional is putting it mildly.
I Love My Job With Them
Welder (Former Employee) –  Lake Charles, LAApril 10, 2014
It was a great Company to work for.I learn a lot over the years . an if offer a chance to com back i would.
Productive and busy work days.
Outreach and Enrollment Specialist (Current Employee) –  Milford, DEMarch 6, 2014
A typical work day is doing community outreach. I am going out into the communities to engage people who do not have health insurance and help them enroll in the Afforadable Care Act or Medicaid/Medicare programs. I learned that there are a lot of people who do not know much information about the Affordable Care Act or how to enroll through the Marketplace. Overall, the management is good and I like how they run things. We have a good team. the hardest part of the job is that the marketplace still has some issues and makes it hard to enroll people sometimes. The most enjoyable part of the job is that I am helping people every day.
Pros
good over time
Cons
issues with the marketplace
Very supportive staff
Consultant (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAFebruary 27, 2014
Very supportive and encouraging staff to work with. Enjoyed working with staff.
Pros
wilingl to teach and counsel in career building
good place to work
Pipefitter (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXFebruary 26, 2014
A typical day starts with a safety meeting and line up on the project of the day and any problems of the day before and try to solve them before we begin the day.problem solving,listen to other,team work.management available to assist and lead to accomplish work safely .co- worker are pleasant to work with. the hardest part of the day is the environment and weather.the most enjoyable part of the day is to accomplish a job well done.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
small amount of man power
Duties
Electrical Engineer III (Current Employee) –  Canton, MAFebruary 17, 2014
• Fulfilled role of acting Lead Electrical Engineer at site in China for China AP1000 project
• Daily client interaction for conflict resolution and meeting costly milestones.
• One of only three Administrators for Shaw Cable Manger for 4 China AP1000 Sites
• Created and managed multiple SCM databases for China AP1000 project
• Managed & provided training to client personnel and colleagues for Shaw Cable Manager & Smart Plant Electrical applications
• Prepared equipment sizing calculations for Diesel Generators, MCCs, Low Voltage Power Panels, UPS Power Panels, Batteries & Chargers
• Prepared numerous One-Line Diagrams, Design Criteria documents, Cable Specifications, Combined Wiring Diagrams and various other engineering documents.
• Current Cable Specialist in Training
Productive Working Enviornment
Worker (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCFebruary 5, 2014
I have worked for Community Connections for 3 years. During this time I have been professionally mentored, stretched clinically and empowered. I have been trained with the most up-to-date clinical methods of addressing intergenerational trauma and parenting techniques.

The most enjoyable part of my job has been watching the lives of our children and families transform with our cutting edge approach to intergenerational trauma and holistic care. One of the most challenging components of my job as been building the relationships with the families and then transferring them after 6 months of intensive treatment.
Mandatory Actions Consultant (Contractor) (Former Employee) –  Newark, DEJanuary 2, 2014
CBI group handle the former SunTrust employees with sensitivity and professionalism during the transition period of our jobs.
Pros
keeping our same pay during transition.
Cons
losing our jobs
Good company to work for.
Electrical Technician (Current Employee) –  Rockport, INDecember 13, 2013
Over all I think it is an excellent company to work for. Probably a different company outside of current in house maintenance project I work on.
One of the best companeis I've worked for!
Flux-core Pluse Welder (Former Employee) –  Lake Charels, LANovember 14, 2013
The company is working hard to satisfy all employes needs & as well as complying with federal & state laws, I see this company doing whats right for there employees, from up management to foreman's.
The company & management is one of the best in training there employees to understand the role with the company & also to assisting them with there job role & careers, all foreman's are under excellent training & understand how to treat there employees the way a company is suppose to treat them, with respect, understanding, discipline, to adhere to the companies safe work practices & too provide the company with the best productive work force in the industry.
I was layed off for personal reasons beyond my control, but would do the best to return soon as my personal situation will allow me too, I highly recommend anyone to start a job, career with this company, they have a bright future & growing in the nuclear, construction, refinery & industrial maintenance, gas & oil industry.
Pros
great paying & safe company with long-term goals, work, infrastructure.
Cons
there is no cons, this is the best top 10 companies world wide, in pay, safety, jobs.
CBI was a great opportunity
welder (Former Employee) –  Pasadena TexasOctober 21, 2013
CBI was a great opportunity, I got to travel to many states and enjoyed wonder incentives and benefits of working for this company.
Bear was a great Supervisor.
Pros
tons
good team workers and good wok ethic
Assisted General Foreman (Former Employee) –  jenkinsville s.c.October 8, 2013
served as a electrical foreman to ten employees installed work in accordance to work packages
Pros
good co-workaers
Cons
no benefits
Team Lead
Team Leader, Product Development (Former Employee) –  Woburn, MASeptember 18, 2013
Managed Program Managers in the Life Sciences industry. Research and develop new products, markets and content that will drive sales and business development opportunities
Great opportunity to learn new skills
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Newark, DEAugust 21, 2013
Company size created opportunities for staff to take on challenging roles and responsibilities both in house and in the field.
Pros
challenging work, opportunities
Cons
as a small company- not any as company offeered best opps and benefits it could
productive and great place to work
Maintenance/Elect/Welder (Former Employee) –  orangeburg, scJuly 30, 2013
Great place to work. However I worked the shut-down, so I really can't say just on the hours I worked during the shut-down.
Pros
insurance
Cons
short breaks and lunch
Great Team of Attorneys
Legal Secretary to In-house Counsel (Former Employee) –  Denver, COJuly 2, 2013
Flexible
Lots of growth opportunity
Great co-workers
Typical but enjoyable day at work
Team friendly environment
Lots of knowledge
Get the job done and then have fun
Laid back
I enjoyed working with this company
Commission (Former Employee) –  Proctor, WVMay 25, 2013
Co-workers worked as a team management was good work at different areas the best part was the incentitives.
Pros
got awards
Cons
not nothing was bad
Very busy office enviroment
Administrative Asst (Former Employee) –  Tyler, TXMarch 24, 2013
Best job I have ever had. Truly loved all my coworkers. Working in a fabrication shop with up to 150 employees and being the shop secretary if was always busy and I handled all office functions.
Pros
great pay and benefits
Cons
closed shop and moved everything to beaumont

4.3