CBI Group, Inc.

CBI Group, Inc. Employer Reviews

Fun company to work for, enjoyed my years here
PSW (Former Employee), Toronto, ONFebruary 20, 2014
Pros: providing care for such a diverse group of seniors
Cons: the travel on buses every day and subway
every hour different clients, learned how different cultures live, and how to deal with diversity.
The management was decent and the co-workers were fun to see at different times of the day, the hardest part of the day was the commute to different parts of the city. and the most enjoyable part of the day was to see a satisfied client and a happy client
great place to work but the salary could be better and if clients were closer it would be great
Personal Support Worker (Current Employee), St. Catharines, ONFebruary 5, 2014
Pros: the work around your availability
Cons: salary and far driving
the driving to st catharines every day .. love the job but would love clients closer to home
PRODUCTION AND A GREAT WORKPLACE ENVIRONMENT
HARDEST PART OF THE JOB IS THE HEAT
BEING A LEADING HAND 7 PIPE FITTER AND HELPING FELLOW WORK MEMBERS
Vision
Furniture Fitter (Current Employee), fitterNovember 20, 2013
Pros: travelling
Cons: not contract
This job has taught me the ropes in to having the right communication skills, with determination to carry out a job to the dead line.
safety first
Rigger/ Operator (Former Employee), papua new guineaSeptember 8, 2013
the hardest part of the job is when climbing up and down on the top of the tank
Engineering Environment
Electrician (Former Employee), Pretoria, GPJuly 11, 2013
Pros: free breaks and lunch
Cons: normal hours
Installation of PLC is one of my enjoyable skill I enjoy. Always working as a team is another lesson. Fabrication of backplate was little bit hard of which now I am able to do. We were working from Monday to Friday
Productive and great people!
Health Clinic Volunteering (Former Employee), Surrey, BCFebruary 6, 2013
I learned a lot while i was there, amazing people to be around.
Physiotherapists are great to work with! Very rewarding to be on the team that helps clients get back to a healthy life!
Physiotherapist Assistant (Former Employee), London, ONOctober 15, 2012
Pros: benefits
Cons: pay scale
Help physiotherapist care for clients by teaching exercises, modalities such as heat,ice,ultra sound,massage,education, and encouragement. Record keeping, filing, cleaning, making appointments, answering phones are just some of the duties. Seeing the clients improve and get back to their normal lives was so rewarding.
A good company to work for
E/I Construction I/C Commissioning Superintendent (Former Employee), UK .Peru. Panama.September 26, 2012
Pros: living accommodation food and own transport supplied
Cons: average working week 70 hours
Morning Management meeting. Then morning safety meeting with the men. Distribution confirmation of work load with Supervisors. Ensure completed work is signed off or it will require redoing. Report progress to Commissioning Manager site Director. Refine program as required from Management meeting. Meet the dead line for completion. Hardest part of job reducing man power to budget while completing scheduled works. Most enjoyable part completion of schedule works to budget on time and with zero lost days. all completed to safety requirements.
productive work with a smile
Scaffolder (Former Employee), Karratha WASeptember 24, 2012
Pros: free accomadation and airfares
Cons: long hours away from home
Productive work place with smoko hut Learned how to build scaffold quickly and safely Management helped the workers as much as they could My co workers worked as a team The hardest part of the job was working in confined spaces The most enjoyable part of the job was the satisfaction of finishing a job on time and safely
personal support worker
Personal Support Worker (Current Employee), St. Catharines, ONSeptember 10, 2012
Pros: days
Cons: split shift.
I love my job. I do personal care for clients, make them food, laundry, light housekeeping, taking them for walks, Making sure they take their med's, having fun chatting with them. Hardest part of the job is not enough hours to work.
I am really happy working in CBI for 5 years now but not satisfied financially
CSM (Current Employee), Rak Nakheel branchJuly 11, 2012
I am now handling the RAK Nakheel branch as acting BM since 6 months and I have exceeded my targets and achieved first position in credit cards sales among all CBI branches. Moreover, since 5 years till now I still didn't get any promotion even though every year they say that my name is the name in the list for promotion but still I didn't get any. Now I am expecting one promotion but not sure when it will come.
This is the reason why I want to look for better opportunity in another bank.
fun work space
receptionist/secretary (Former Employee), Abu DhabiJune 4, 2012
learnt more of the company, terms in oil and gas, construction.
enjoy working with different cultures
Scaffolding Supervisor (Former Employee), Western AustraliaMay 18, 2012
Like complete job tasks on time.I have learn that communication is a must in our industry to help solve problems when they arrive.
productive and fun workplace with my co worker...
pipefitter (Former Employee), nigeriaAugust 6, 2011
Pros: 1 day rest with pay
Cons: gud overtime pay
this is one of a good company, when i was in this company i do my best for my duty and my responsibilities. and this company is give me award for my good work.
buen ambiente laborar
cheker (Former Employee), Matamoros, TAMJanuary 18, 2015
Pros: gastos medicos mayores, aguinaldo
Cons: no habia fondo de ahorro
se contaba con un equipo de trabajo solido y maduro que comprendía las responsabilidades que tenían, la ayuda mutua y la integración sirvió para que se nos brindara la confianza de ser el primer taller fuera de estados unidos de américa como detalladores de soporteria. en general un equipo eficiente.
Un ambiente agradable para el personal
ELECTRICISTA 1A (Former Employee), Cartagena, BOLJanuary 16, 2015
Pros: descuento de dias en el mes
Cons: no hay buena comunicación en el personal
En la parte laboral cada uno desempeñaba sus funciones sin tener algún inconveniente .
LA MEJOR EMPRESA DEL MUNDO
Electricista A, Con Experiencia en Fibra Óptica, (Former Employee), Cartagena, BOLDecember 12, 2014
Pros: no
Cons: no
Día de la retención a fuere de la empresa. Aprendí a no tenerle miedo a nada tuve la ganancia de muchos amigos lo mas difícil fue esperar a que me llamaran Me gusto todas las oportunidades de estudio en seguridad en cuanto al trabajo, manejo de residuos, el mejor trato al trabajador lo aprendí aquí,el poder tomar decisiones y ser escuchado , manejo de nuevas herramientas y equipos, y por ultimo el pago eso es lo mejor. Doi gracias por todo eso
excelente ambiente laboral
Supervisor de tuberia (Former Employee), Cartagena, BOLDecember 10, 2014
Pros: escuchan al empleado
Cons: no hay
se preocupa por sus empleados, ofrece estabilidad, buen ambiente de trabajo, se comparten aspectos culturales.
divertido
auxiliar de mecanico (Former Employee), Cartagena, BOLNovember 26, 2014
Pros: nueva eps
Cons: los cambios de horarios constantes
exelente empresa , na muy buena experiencia para aprender y poner en practica los conocimientos