CBord Employee Reviews

Everything is great
Quality Assurance Software Engineer II (Current Employee) –  Ithaca, NYMay 9, 2017
Everything is great! Great people...great job I don't have any complaints . The benefits are great...the new merge is awesome....My supervisor is great!
Friendly Employees, unfortunately low pay, inexperienced management
Sales Support Associate (Former Employee) –  Ithaca, NYOctober 29, 2015
Very welcoming company, seemly professional. Once hired I was immediately put in a different position than hired for. When brought to the attention of department manager and director I was informed that the job description in my formal contracted offer was incorrect. As training started I quickly realized there was a lack of training materials nor was there a plan. Management set no schedule nor follow up as to how things were going nor set goals. When i asked regarding additional training pertaining to the position I was hired for I was told that training scheduling or follow up was not up to the department manager. I am quite capable of diving in... I was to ask other coworkers questions as I went along and that this was up to me to do. With no training materials the very few long time employees really had no consistent answers and the one seasoned employee did things as she saw fit which in most cases was different than what was told by the department manager. This of course caused tension and quite unprofessional behavior including yelling and humiliation. In the short time I was there 4 people in just my department less than 2 years employed quit due to this lack of structure, absolutely no one was on the same page. High turn over, low pay and nonprofessional management makes this place a dead end and frightening place to make a career.
Changing culture
INFORMATION SECURITY OFFICER (Former Employee) –  Ithaca, NYJune 9, 2015
CBORD started as a privately owned company and was a fast pace, dynamic place to work -- good people. The company went public a few years back when the founder of the company sold the company. Such a change has impact on an organization.
Pros
good employees.
Good people, flexible schedule
Contract Administrator (Former Employee) –  Ithaca, NYFebruary 12, 2015
CBORD is a software company with many clients servicing the healthcare, education and food services industry. Their work environment, equipment and lighting are old and need updating. Low inter-department morale.
Excellent place to work
Administrator/FS Manager, ARAMARK (Current Employee) –  Youngstown, OHJuly 31, 2013
Typical day at work is managing employees, completing all HR functions, maintaining departmental budgeting
Wonderful caring staff with many events to make you feel a part of something.
Data Management Associate (Former Employee) –  Ithaca, NYSeptember 7, 2012
Populated databases based on personalized client needs and the type of institution that purchased the product. Entered menus, food items and nutritional values for each facility type. On a personal note; I like the geriatric facility work the best.
Pros
talking to a very wide variety of clients, techs and facilities.
Cons
no real room for advancement in the department i worked in.