CBRE

CBRE Employee Reviews

Highlight of my career!
Accountant (Former Employee), North Carolina/FloridaMay 21, 2015
Pros: Growth, great pay and good benefits
Cons: Client contract work can be unstable
I worked for CBRE on the RBC Bank account for 6 years. I started in a small role and was promoted over the years to a higher position. The first few years we were a smaller group and had so much fun at work. Over the years our account grew and we went through a lot of changes...some were difficult but I always loved going to work each day. Unfortunately RBC Bank was bought out by PNC Bank and we all lost our jobs. Looking back now, I realize how much I miss my time at CBRE. I really felt I had a "career" and now I just have a "job". I miss my co-workers and I will always cherish the 6 years I worked there.
Good place to work.
Service Engineer (Current Employee), San Antonio, TXMay 19, 2015
Over all enjoy working with customers and finding solutions to any situations that arose. And keeping my facility looking it's best to reflect my pride in what i do.
Great Position For Working Independently
Route Engineer (Current Employee), Lexington, KentuckyMay 18, 2015
Pros: Union, Insurance
Cons: Busy Work, Lack Of Advancement
A typical day at work consists of going to multiple locations--performing preventative maintenance, as well as emergency and routine work orders from the varying locations.
Do Not Wish to Provide (Current Employee), Dallas, TXMay 18, 2015
Great place, just slow to advance it seems.
Management is awesome however and think they care for the employees happiness and well being.
Fun and Exciting Work place
Facility Manager (Current Employee), Memphis, TNMay 12, 2015
Great environment and definitely stay busy. Exciting and regarding with opportunity for growth for those willing to work for it.
The people, culture and benefits are great
Facilities Engineer (Current Employee), Dallas, TXMay 11, 2015
Great place to work,The People are friendly and helpful. The Culture fosters hard work and fun. My dentist commented, "You have better dental benefits than I do!" The benefits are awesome! The freedom to grow and develop as an individual are great
Great place to work odd hours.
Building Engineer (Former Employee), GRAPEVINE TXMay 11, 2015
Good place to work and also great training but the hours where odd and long had no time for my family. Also would rotate shifts wich made it hard to adjust to.
Great company to work for!
Assistant Real Estate Manager (Current Employee), Los Angeles, CAMay 11, 2015
CBRE empowers their employees to learn more about the industry and provides venues for career growth. I recommend CBRE!
Best employer I have ever worked for.
Facility Manager (Current Employee), Houston, Tx.May 11, 2015
Bar none. This is the best employer I have ever worked for. Training, team cooperation, unit strength, benefits and general support can not be underrated.
Excellent place to work
Senior Lease Analyst (Current Employee), Schaumburg, ILApril 30, 2015
CBRE is a growing company with excellent client and ethical focus. The company is financially sound and delivers great client services. Everyone in the company has values of respect, integrity and excellence.
not people oriented at all
Building Engineer (Former Employee), Tulsa, OKApril 18, 2015
Run like a machine. If they can eliminate someone they do and there are no feelings at all. It is business and if you can be replaced by a robot- good for the bottom line. Typical worldly view.
Great firm to be a part of
Rotational MBA Intern (Former Employee), Chicago, ILApril 16, 2015
Modern Technology, great exposure to multiple lines of business in real estate. The financial consulting group is a great place to gain broad financial analysis skills specific to real estate.
Great Company!!
Business analyst, Performance Management Office (Current Employee), Houston, TXApril 16, 2015
Pros: Benefits
Cons: Structure
The company is awesome with great benefits. Management stracture depends on which account you end up on. Be prepared to work your butt off!
first class company
Property Maintenance (Former Employee), Norwalk, CTApril 14, 2015
I truly learned about real estate during my employment here. I especially enjoyed the online training hat was offered to employees. My supervisor was great, she was there for me 24/7 with any problems .,
Fast Paced Environment
Engineer/Command Center Specialist (Current Employee), 11 Madison Avenue New York, NY 10010April 12, 2015
Typical day at work is busy. Co-workers provide a good support system during transitional period at the location/account.
Great firm and great people
Executive Assistant (Former Employee), New York, NYApril 8, 2015
Pros: Good benefits, salary
Cons: can be high pressure
CBRE is a great firm with great people. Conservative environment. Management is fair. Can be high pressure and long hours, but employees are compensated for their efforts.
Free gas
Maintenance Technician III (Former Employee), Dale City, VAApril 3, 2015
Pros: Free Gas
Cons: short breaks
Good company, however very demanding and management does not understand. I managed to stay strong by not thinking of it because everything else is good.
Very good Company to work for tons of movment
Operating Engineer (Current Employee), boston maMarch 20, 2015
This company is great to work for! Very easy and smooth going. very well laid out and your objective is always very clear.
CBRE is a great company.
Facility Manager (Current Employee), MemphisMarch 19, 2015
I can honestly say i have enjoyed my time at CBRE and the co-workers have become family. I get to work from home and travel.
Not good
Operating Engineer (Current Employee), North Austin TxMarch 17, 2015
Pros: Ok pay when you get paid for your time
Cons: no leadership they make up rules as they go along
Over worked and under staffed
Poor management no leadership at all
Engineers are scapegoats for bad property managers

About CBRE

CBRE (formerly CB Richard Ellis Group) is all about location, location, location -- not to mention ubicación, l'emplacement, posizione, – Read more

CBRE Salaries