CBRE

CBRE Employer Reviews

N/A
Lease Analyst (Current Employee), Memphis, TNOctober 22, 2014
Great place to work with great benefits, two weeks vaction and 401K beneftis matched.
RUN! PASS THIS COMPANY BY!
Worker (Former Employee), Memphis, TNOctober 19, 2014
Cons: favoritism, micromanagement, bad managers, office politics, bullying, ineffective hr, no good qualities
I could've written the review WARNING!! DO NOT WORK HERE!! because it sounds exactly like my experiences with this company.

I would only add that you will succeed at this company if you're dirty and know how to work kick backs effectively. You wont succeed by doing your job. The favoritism at this company is unbelievable. Every brother-in-law, son, neighbor, church member or nephew does work for them.

The benefits were ok, but theyre whittled down to the point it doesn't matter, and they don't make up for the disrespect, coersion and bullying that goes on.

Middle management is awful and very unknowledgeable. I don't know how they got their jobs or how they keep them. Micromanagement is ridiculous.

To sum it up-if you take a job here, don't stop looking for another because you won't stay long. Almost everyone I was hired with are long gone.
Great employee morale
Cash Management Specialist (Current Employee), Edina, MNOctober 19, 2014
Pros: quarterly employee morale events
Cons: compensation, health care
This company care about its employees job satisfaction and has a collaborative environment. They are constantly open to improving processes and procedures. I have learned a lot about process improvement, treasury management, finance and client satisfaction. My coworkers are great and are more than willing to help. The hardest part of the job is the workload can be a bit much for the compensation and the type of sensitive information we are handling.
good job
Building Engineer (Former Employee), St. Louis, MOOctober 9, 2014
Good hours, learned alout about hvac, soom good management, great co-workers, on call,
Great
Property Manager / Project Manager (Current Employee), Houston, TXOctober 4, 2014
Pros: great
Cons: no action plans
Team Player. Recognizing Employee Performance.

Very good with people

willing to listen

proactive, not reactived
DAY TO DAY BUILDING OPERATION
lead/chief engineer (Current Employee), Boston, MAOctober 1, 2014
Pros: almost all of what i do
Cons: accepting that there are just some things that are out of my control
CORDINATE WITH TENANTS VENDORS CONTRACTORS AND STATE CITY INSPECTORS. DIRECT PERSONEL. REPAIR EQUIPMENT AS NEEDED REPORT TO SENOIR PRPORTY MANGEMENT. BUGET MEETINGS PRODUCTIVITY MEETINGS
ADJUSTING ENERGY MANAGEMENT SYSYEM FAVORITE PART OF MY DAY TROUBLE SHOOTING OR ADRESSING ISSUES THAT COME UP AND WORKING TO FIND SOLUTIONS AS WELL AS COMING UNDER BUDGET
Global Leader.
Regional Facilities Manager (Current Employee), Cary, NCSeptember 30, 2014
Extremely strong organization. Intelligent leadership.
CBRE Chief Engineer
Chief Engineer (Former Employee), Boise, IDSeptember 18, 2014
Pros: good webinars
Cons: miscommunications with the customers
Good internal infrastructure. Good communication between upper management and on the ground crews
Good company to work for, positive environment
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee), Lyndhurst, OHSeptember 17, 2014
Overall a good organization. Seemingly too many chiefs and not enough indians
Horrible Company to work for
Receptionist (Former Employee), FloridaSeptember 11, 2014
Cons: no breaks, no coverage if you have to use the restroom
This is not a good company to work for, they promise you the world and they do not deliver.

I worked with the most horrible coworker, besides my bosses, I would never work for this company again, to many trouble makers and way too much stress.
I WORKED WITH A LOT OF GREAT PEOPLE FROM THIS JOB.
NE Chief Engineer Regional Manager (Former Employee), TRi state areaAugust 27, 2014
Pros: company truck
Cons: benifits were not that good
Busy every day with new surprising events.Scheduling inspection and overall operation in the tri state area.
ok but I have worked for much better co in my early years HewlettPackard
Building Engineer (Current Employee), AZAugust 15, 2014
Pros: they liked to dress you nice!
Cons: no yearly bonus
Looking forward to working for a class act company like cushman wakefield again!
Lack of Leadership and Structure
Sr. Project Manager (Current Employee), San Jose, CaliforniaAugust 15, 2014
No one can make a decision -- Management is top heavy -- Not resourced appropriately.
a good company to work for until I was laid off
building engineer (Former Employee), jacksonville,floridaAugust 11, 2014
Pros: tenants at building were very nice, met some good people
Cons: on call at times
Did inspections thru out building on fire alarms,emergency lighting,restrooms etc. Did safety training every month, managers were very knowledgable,got along with all co-workers,preventative maintenance on roof top units,everthing
Fantastic
Client Service Specialist (Current Employee), Shaumburg IllinoisAugust 11, 2014
A enriching work environment and a perfect place to start any corporate job. Motivated helpful advocates to help you succeed.
Advancement is arbitrary.
Technician III (Former Employee), Christus Health Corpus Christi texasAugust 6, 2014
Pros: you have a job
Cons: no future
My position title was Technician III. My daily duties were to monitor the physical plant & respond to demand / preventative work orders. The work order system was poor at best but with a great emphasis placed on work order completions (merit based raises) . Every aspect of your job requires utilizing a computer based program with little to no training and no one locally to assist you. Payroll usually contained errors that were very time consuming on your part and very difficult to correct. My time there was very stressful due to the lack of support from management. These things I consider to be the positive aspects of the job. Promotions are arbitrary, personnel with less experience, less time are promoted and when questioned, management is mute no explanation necessary. I would not encourage any I know to work for them.
Big company, High performers are rewarded
Valuation Associate (Former Employee), Milwaukee, WIAugust 5, 2014
Pros: flexible work schedules for salaried employees
Cons: typically long hours
As with most big companies, it is easy to feel like just a number; however, this may have just been the culture of my particular office.

High performers are typically monetarily compensated especially if an employees salary is at least partially commission based. Work/life balance can be a struggle at times; however, overall work schedules were pretty flexible as a result.
A lot of variety
maintenance technician (Former Employee), minneapolisAugust 4, 2014
A day at work consisted of a lot of client interaction which I enjoy.
nice place to work
BUILDING ENGINEER (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAJuly 29, 2014
I like the building. nice place to work just needed a new job. I just did not like the people that were at the building
Company is average.
Maintenance Technician (Current Employee), Sandy Springs, GAJuly 27, 2014
Pros: most other employees are good to work with.
Cons: no advancement. uppermanagement stinks. no training provided.
I location where I work is good. Upper management is a problem. Everything is geared to the customer without any regard for the employees. I enjoy what I do and the location, but advancement is not happening.

About CBRE

CBRE (formerly CB Richard Ellis Group) is all about location, location, location -- not to mention ubicación, l'emplacement, posizione, – Read more