CBRE

CBRE Employee Reviews

Good company
Facilities Coordinator (Current Employee), Elkridge, MDMarch 13, 2015
This is a very professional company. The atmosphere is comfortable and fair. The team members are nice to work with. Located in an convenient in a business park.
No comment
Department Administrator (Current Employee), San Jose, CAMarch 12, 2015
Pros: 401k
Not much to say about company or position. Co-workers are generally friendly. Not much to say about company or position. Co-workers are generally friendly. Not much to say about company or position. Co-workers are generally friendly.
Looking forward
Director of Marketing (Current Employee), Chicago, ILMarch 9, 2015
Currently, most of CBRE is looking forward. A commercial real estate juggernaut, growth is being fueled by acquisitions, and CBRE is a true global real estate firm.
Stable Job
Building Engineer (Current Employee), Princeton, NJMarch 3, 2015
Pros: 3 days a week, mostly considerate co workers.
Cons: long shifts, little engagement
Benefits are poor. Some co-workers are catty and gossip about others. Most of our programs, such as the work order management system, barely function. You are expected to do nothing during your shift other than watch the monitors. There is very little required work, and more often than not I am staring at the clock for 13 hours. There is nothing mentally engaging, and no additional training offered. My direct supervisor is very nice and easy to talk to. The new project manager that was just hired is very professional and easy to get in touch with. Most of the facility staff are professional and courteous.
Professional atmosphere
BOMA Certified Building Engineer (Former Employee), Norwalk, CAMarch 1, 2015
A great company to work for with the R.I.S.E.(respect, integrity,service and excellency) principle that is being utilized.
Fun place to work.
Operating Engineer (Current Employee), Glendale CaFebruary 26, 2015
This is a very fun place to work at people are very friendly and get a chance to meet a lot of different people, have a lot of chance to watch the news and sports new broadcast live.
Professional in every aspect
Sr. Project Mgr / Account lead PM services at Aon (Current Employee), Chicago, ILFebruary 22, 2015
CBRE is a well rounded organization that fully understands the value of integrity, continuing education, cross training and mentorship. It is a premier, world class full service real estate consultancy. Employees are valued.
I was treated very well by CBRE. We were given a Christmas bonus, equal to 2 weeks pay. I was given plenty of training for HVAC.
Building Engineer, Carrier Center Data Center (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAFebruary 19, 2015
Pros: plenty of training, bonuses.
Cons: on call status.
N/A
Senior Financial Analyst (Former Employee), N/AFebruary 19, 2015
Great place to learn about the corporate/business world after college. The people are fun to work with/for and the pay is very competitive.
Ambitious Accounting Department, but lacking full support
Senior Business Analyst (Former Employee), Minneapolis, MNFebruary 17, 2015
Pros: ability to work from home 1-2 days/week, flexible start/end time
Cons: time tracking, below-market pay (w/avg benefits), aloof upper management
The CBRE real estate accounting department is in a transitional period, attempting to reposition itself within the larger company from a cost source to a profit center. The department initiatives implemented along these lines have created a fair amount of tension amongst the employees, who have not seen compensation rise along with larger workloads and longer hours. The employees are largely congenial and cooperative. Management is struggling, though, to keep new clients satisfied as they try to expand their client base outside of the typical large, institutional investment firms. Turnover is becoming problematic, and may remain so unless management can find resources to incentivize employees to stay.
Enjoyable Work Experience
Sr. Project Manager (Former Employee), Mid -Atlantic Region (Maryland, D.C and Va.)February 16, 2015
Pros: work from home
Home Officed with an assigned Region, strong Team support, site visits required. Hardest part of the job was the Clients changing expectations. Most enjoyable part of the job was completing my project on time and within budget.
Gained an understanding of the real estate investment sales process
Intern, Capital Markets Group (Former Employee), Wayne, PAFebruary 10, 2015
Covered all aspects of CBRE’s institutional real-estate activities; Conducted market research on rent and building comps, reviewed and prepared lease abstracts for use by senior partners, and assisted with due diligence and tenant profiles of key tenants. Actively participated in a large commercial brokerage transaction and preparation of several large Offering Memoranda
fun place to work
Engineer helper (Current Employee), New York, NYFebruary 10, 2015
work orders pm on fan units do the buliding tour every night and any problems report to the chief its a good company to work for i will would work for them again
Productive workplace
Investment Properties Summer Intern (Former Employee), New York, NYFebruary 10, 2015
Co-workers were very helpful and supportive of the interns. Allowed us to learn a lot about the commercial real estate industry.
Love my Job
Mobile Engineer (Current Employee), Bakersfield, CAFebruary 8, 2015
Pros: my own bosss
Cons: away from my kids
This has been a great career move for me i just need to be back by my kids and family. I am complete control of everything i do. i have to keep organized, set my own schedule, handle all outside vendors that do out of scope work.
good pay, good benefits, purchasing freedom.
Maint. tech. (Current Employee), San Francisco, CaFebruary 7, 2015
Pros: freedom to make decisions, and no micromanaging
Cons: heavy gps monitoring
I've been here almost three years, had excercised very poor judgement on two occasions, that I could have been fired, however, they elected to keep me, which I am very thankful for.
They pay VERY well, and have treated me VERY well great boss. We service th Walgreens account. Great employer, and great client!
Productive and professional workplace.
Business Services Manager - Facilities Management (Former Employee), Lexington, KYFebruary 2, 2015
A fast paced professional atmosphere with talented professionals specializing in Global Corporate Real Estate (Project Management, Facilities Management and Transaction Management).
CBRE
Business Services Coordinator (Current Employee), Cambridge, MAJanuary 28, 2015
Pros: relaxed atmosphere
Cons: no legal department in massachusetts
CBRE is a great company to work for. The position I hold has little to do with my legal education.Currently I am managing the event space for Microsoft. Over the years, I have helped Microsoft and CBRE combine the event management position and successfully managed close to a 1000 events last year, ranging from 10 people to a 1000 people. While I do like what I do, I'm hoping to find something that will put my Legal Education into practice.
a distant place to work
Maintenance Tech (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXJanuary 26, 2015
Cons: lack of local management
a typical day at work started with the thought " I wonder if we'll hear from CBRE today". Being as we we're on client account we rarely heard from our CBRE manager it was like we were dropped in a distant land and told make something grow. I never felt I was a part of the company more that I was apart from. the hardest part of the job for me was seeing all the training opourtunities offered to those individuals in the real estate side of the company as opposed to those individuals in technical services side.
Productive and competetive place to work
Peoplesoft HCM Functional Lead (Current Employee), Dallas, TXJanuary 22, 2015
Extremely diverse and wide spread.Hands on experience on almost all core modules of HCM - exposure to global (APAC,EMEA and NA) functionalities and process

About CBRE

CBRE (formerly CB Richard Ellis Group) is all about location, location, location -- not to mention ubicación, l'emplacement, posizione, – Read more

CBRE Salaries