CBRE

CBRE Employer Reviews

very professional real estate company
RealEstate Manager (Current Employee), New York, NYNovember 11, 2014
Pros: above a certin rate in pay, youget unlimited time off
Cons: pprovals for projects take longer to approve
CBRE is probably the best company that I worked for to date. it is a very professional company with a solid work environment.
CBRE
Facilities Planning Coordinator (Current Employee), San Francisco CANovember 7, 2014
CBRE is too middle managment heavy and too worker bee light. My direct manager is great to work for and she provides excellent communication.
this is a good job
Building Engineer (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FLNovember 6, 2014
Pros: good hours
Cons: alot of emails
alot of weekend work and overtime. there are alot of pms per month that have to be completed
Great Company
Corporate HSE - Director (Current Employee), Chicago, ILOctober 30, 2014
Pros: great company
Cons: great company
Great company to work for and has a good work life balance. Have a great boss and work with great people within the HSE group.
Busy
Listing Coordinator and Transaction Coordinator (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZOctober 29, 2014
I have been with CBRE a little over two years, within the two years, it has been busy with constant changes. I review all new listing and review all address match APN, verify the listing agreements and amendments cover Arizona Department Real Estate Law. I then establish a Marketing budget based on the price per square footage, and commission. I have learned to adapt constant new changes, and work very independtly without a direct supervisor for over a year, and review and make desicions based on the property, listing agreement and the current situation, which has also made it the most difficult part of my job, the postive side, it has made me learn and grown in my position.
Great Company
Project Manager (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCOctober 28, 2014
Great company. Largest real estate company in the world and a joy to work for.
Great place to use my skills in audio
AV Coordinator (Former Employee), St. Louis, MOOctober 23, 2014
Pros: worked with major label artists and producers
Cons: only worked as an intern
Worked with audio engineers to assist with setup and tear downs for major-label clients. Prepared patch bay layouts and personal monitoring devices to clients needs. Helped with other duties including managing events and working private engagements at owners request.
N/A
Lease Analyst (Current Employee), Memphis, TNOctober 22, 2014
Great place to work with great benefits, two weeks vaction and 401K beneftis matched.
RUN! PASS THIS COMPANY BY!
Worker (Former Employee), Memphis, TNOctober 19, 2014
Cons: favoritism, micromanagement, bad managers, office politics, bullying, ineffective hr, no good qualities
I could've written the review WARNING!! DO NOT WORK HERE!! because it sounds exactly like my experiences with this company.

I would only add that you will succeed at this company if you're dirty and know how to work kick backs effectively. You wont succeed by doing your job. The favoritism at this company is unbelievable. Every brother-in-law, son, neighbor, church member or nephew does work for them.

The benefits were ok, but theyre whittled down to the point it doesn't matter, and they don't make up for the disrespect, coersion and bullying that goes on.

Middle management is awful and very unknowledgeable. I don't know how they got their jobs or how they keep them. Micromanagement is ridiculous.

To sum it up-if you take a job here, don't stop looking for another because you won't stay long. Almost everyone I was hired with are long gone.
Great employee morale
Cash Management Specialist (Current Employee), Edina, MNOctober 19, 2014
Pros: quarterly employee morale events
Cons: compensation, health care
This company care about its employees job satisfaction and has a collaborative environment. They are constantly open to improving processes and procedures. I have learned a lot about process improvement, treasury management, finance and client satisfaction. My coworkers are great and are more than willing to help. The hardest part of the job is the workload can be a bit much for the compensation and the type of sensitive information we are handling.
good job
Building Engineer (Former Employee), St. Louis, MOOctober 9, 2014
Good hours, learned alout about hvac, soom good management, great co-workers, on call,
Great
Property Manager / Project Manager (Current Employee), Houston, TXOctober 4, 2014
Pros: great
Cons: no action plans
Team Player. Recognizing Employee Performance.

Very good with people

willing to listen

proactive, not reactived
DAY TO DAY BUILDING OPERATION
lead/chief engineer (Current Employee), Boston, MAOctober 1, 2014
Pros: almost all of what i do
Cons: accepting that there are just some things that are out of my control
CORDINATE WITH TENANTS VENDORS CONTRACTORS AND STATE CITY INSPECTORS. DIRECT PERSONEL. REPAIR EQUIPMENT AS NEEDED REPORT TO SENOIR PRPORTY MANGEMENT. BUGET MEETINGS PRODUCTIVITY MEETINGS
ADJUSTING ENERGY MANAGEMENT SYSYEM FAVORITE PART OF MY DAY TROUBLE SHOOTING OR ADRESSING ISSUES THAT COME UP AND WORKING TO FIND SOLUTIONS AS WELL AS COMING UNDER BUDGET
Global Leader.
Regional Facilities Manager (Current Employee), Cary, NCSeptember 30, 2014
Extremely strong organization. Intelligent leadership.
CBRE Chief Engineer
Chief Engineer (Former Employee), Boise, IDSeptember 18, 2014
Pros: good webinars
Cons: miscommunications with the customers
Good internal infrastructure. Good communication between upper management and on the ground crews
Good company to work for, positive environment
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee), Lyndhurst, OHSeptember 17, 2014
Overall a good organization. Seemingly too many chiefs and not enough indians
Horrible Company to work for
Receptionist (Former Employee), FloridaSeptember 11, 2014
Cons: no breaks, no coverage if you have to use the restroom
This is not a good company to work for, they promise you the world and they do not deliver.

I worked with the most horrible coworker, besides my bosses, I would never work for this company again, to many trouble makers and way too much stress.
I WORKED WITH A LOT OF GREAT PEOPLE FROM THIS JOB.
NE Chief Engineer Regional Manager (Former Employee), TRi state areaAugust 27, 2014
Pros: company truck
Cons: benifits were not that good
Busy every day with new surprising events.Scheduling inspection and overall operation in the tri state area.
ok but I have worked for much better co in my early years HewlettPackard
Building Engineer (Current Employee), AZAugust 15, 2014
Pros: they liked to dress you nice!
Cons: no yearly bonus
Looking forward to working for a class act company like cushman wakefield again!
Lack of Leadership and Structure
Sr. Project Manager (Current Employee), San Jose, CaliforniaAugust 15, 2014
No one can make a decision -- Management is top heavy -- Not resourced appropriately.

About CBRE

CBRE (formerly CB Richard Ellis Group) is all about location, location, location -- not to mention ubicación, l'emplacement, posizione, – Read more

CBRE Salaries