CBTS Employee Reviews

Productive & fun place to work.
Operations Engineer I (Cross Platform Engineer) (Former Employee) –  Mason, OHFebruary 23, 2017
TYPICALLY low pressure, fun environment. Good luck with stability, and management (like everywhere, right? LOL). I did enjoy my brief year employment.
Pros
Some fun times to be had
Cons
Mid level pay... no stability.
Great place to work, treatment of employees well above average.
Data Network Engineer (Current Employee) –  Littleton, CONovember 8, 2016
Well managed and rewarding place to work.
Employees are treated well, ability to work remote, and pay and benefits are decent.
Managers are above average and go out of their way to ensure proper personnel placement.
Pros
Employees treated well, much better than average.
Cons
"use or lose" PTO every year, can't save time.
Productive and fun workplace
Resource Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Springdale, OhioNovember 7, 2016
CBTS is a fantastic place to work! The most enjoyable part of my job is being able to work with all Project Managers, Network Engineers as well as Management.
Terrific company
Business Intelligence Data Analyst (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHNovember 3, 2016
CBTS is a terrific company to work for. The people are very professional. They provide a great work/family life balance.
Pros
professional automosphere
Having a Great time
Network Engineer IV (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHOctober 22, 2016
As with any company it comes down to who your bosses are. I am fortunate to have a great boss. I work remote, my team is great helping each other out. Due to the contract that I am on I am able to touch a lot of new technology and learn it. Show yourself as a hard worker willing to learn and it will go well. I have seen many people get promoted from within.
Pros
Working Remote, Environment
Cons
Healthcare (as with anywhere these days)
Good company but not expereienced in the staffing industry.
Senior Technical Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Dublin, OHMay 27, 2016
The company is fairly new to the staffing industry. And thus the overall corporate policies, procedures and benefits were lacking for potential candidates and thus made it more difficult to recruit. .
Pros
Great people in the local branch
Cons
Restrictive corporate policies and procedures
Many different technologies
solution architect / IT Manager (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHDecember 1, 2015
There were many different technologies to explore that one can proceed to be a SME. Opportunities for individuals to develop a career as either an architect or as a program manager.
Great Experience
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, OHJuly 14, 2015
On a typical day I answer anywhere between 100-500 calls a day. Since I work for the school district, I receive a wide variety of calls. I am the first point of contact for the school district. Some calls are answered by myself, while for other issues I have to transfer the caller. I started this job with the intention of being promoted into a help desk position. I am a very technical person involved with a multitude of technologies. I enjoy helping others solve technical issues. I would very much like to work in the IT field as soon as possible.
Pros
It's a job
Cons
No IT Experience
Excellent management. Great team leadership
Web Services Engineer (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHAugust 1, 2014
Offsite contract. Great hours. The team environment was very refreshing
Love CBTS
Cisco Unified Communications Engineer (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHMarch 17, 2014
CBTS is a great company that looks out for its employees. Management is very easy to work for and they go out of their way to assure employees have the tools to perform their work.
Great company to work for with a lot of opportunities
Field Services Manager (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OhFebruary 14, 2014
A solid company with great management, lots of room to learn and grow. Multiple accounts to gain experience from and everyone is willing to help out.
Description of Job
Proctor Program Specialist (Current Employee) –  Salt Lake CityNovember 24, 2013
Work with and supervise the cases of an average of 13 youth under the custody of the State. Coordinate proctor home placements and school placements for each client. Create and implement individualized treatment plans along with other team members including therapists, professional parents, caseworker, guardian ad litem, and juvenile court Judges. Assist in Individual Education Plan (IEP) assessments and the implementation of the recommendations in the specific youth’s educational plan. Coordinate tours of Job Corps, college campuses, and ROTC/military enlistment. Work together with State, private agencies, and community partners to help youth receive life skills training, and prepare for independent living. Trainer and supervisor of professional parents, work with professional parents to provide intensive supervision services and in home support for youth in custody. Complete court and agency reports pertaining to client’s records and legal matters, along with representing the agency in court proceedings. Handle emergency situations and after hour disruptions within the proctor homes. As a mandatory reporter, handle and oversee reports to DCFS and local law enforcement agencies. Coordinate and schedule mental health assessments, drug testing, and other medical needs.
Sucks
PBX Technician (Former Employee) –  Mason, OHNovember 5, 2013
They dont stand by their people,supervision no help,too many bosses telling you what to do
Fun at first, not so much fun later on
Senior Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJuly 31, 2013
I joined the company in 1999 and was one of the first 50 persons hired. Helping to grow the business was a very fulfilling experience. After several years the company went from 50 people to over 1000 and the needles to say the culture changed drastically. what I am most proud of was my ability to acquire business including the first CallManager sold to an Educational institution in the state of Ohio. The project went so well that I was able to duplicate the project throughout several other districts. My customers were the companies main references that were succesfully using this technology and more less helped the company become the de facto leader in Cisco VOIP in southwest Ohio.
Pros
lots of perks, sporting events, dinners, concerts, etc....
Great work/life balance, poor management.
Marketing  (Current Employee) –  CincinnatiJune 12, 2013
This is a great place to work if you are able to get full-time employment. Offers great experience in the marketing department and has a friendly culture. Work/life balance is great, but there is no room for advancement.
Pros
Work/Life balance, perks.
Cons
Poor management, nepitism is rampant with leads to little room for advancement for others.
Great Place to work
Network Engineer I (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OhFebruary 8, 2013
I really enjoyed working here, great co-workers, great access to materials to continue Cisco education.
Moved to Dell.
Technical System Engineer (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJune 25, 2012
I worked at this comapny as a consultant and was offer to be hired six times only to be told that I would have to wait. I waited for almost three years instead of the six months they said it would be. So, I moved to Dell.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CBTS. Our community is ready to answer.