CCA Industries, Inc

CCA Industries, Inc Employer Reviews

Can be "interesting" place to work for.
Inside Office (Former Employee), East Rutherford, NJOctober 7, 2013
Many good brands within portfolio. However, New management, Company heading in wrong direction.
Productive, built experience, rewarding, demanding, succesfull.
Warehouse Manager (Former Employee), East Rutherford, NJFebruary 19, 2013
Review work order status, incoming freight and outgoing orders, warehouse inventory, transportation pickups and deliveries, floor safety, check and answer my emails, make calls to our clients and service providers to ensure smooth operations keeping as much as possible all to stay on the same page, prioritizing daily productivity and executing final – more... decisions to meet our daily goals focusing on the numbers to reach by the end of each quarter of the year, daily meeting with my supervisors for updates and discuss issues to be solved, check attendance, coordinate tasks with inventory, QA, refurbishing, production, shipping/receiving and dispatchers.
CCA was sort of a learning curve, it’s where I finally was able to challenge myself and polish the skills I knew I had but didn’t have the opportunity before, the company was going from a small family business to a medium/large operations with the inclusion of another warehouse so coordination and implementations of new sop’s where key as well as identifying my key players, dealing with new rates for transportation and supplies was among my priorities also, reconfiguring the warehouse to make it safe and work flow efficient was of prime concern along with changing the work mentality of many of the employees who were under union contract so that raised a little more the bar of what I needed to accomplish, but in the end all the hard work paid off and I felt I took a big step towards my carreer. – less
Worked with products and packaging
Marketing Assistant/Quality Control (Former Employee), Rutherford, NJJuly 10, 2012
Pros: great marketing manager
Enjoyed working with the marketing manager to create new products. Management was a bit nutty, family business. Needed to have a sense of humor.
Great people to work with on a daily basis
Pros: beautiful, plush office
Spoke with clients that had high networth who wanted to invest in the oil and gas industry. Learned about drilling for oil, investing, and return on investment.