CCC Information Services Inc. Employee Reviews

Flexible shedule
Lead Field Inventory Representative (Current Employee) –  Sioux Falls, SDJune 15, 2017
Make your own hours, work with little or no supervision. compensation higher than other companies for part time work. opportunity to add to workload if desired.
Pros
Work when you want. Just make your deadline
Cons
Weather could be challenging. Work is outdoors.
Wonderful company to work for
Field Implementation Mgr (US) (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILMay 17, 2017
I worked in two different areas for CCC Information Services, Inc at first I was a software trainer for collision estimating which I traveled at first through out Virginia then I was transferred to New England territory and covered the new England states as that territory has been neglected. .I completely turned that area around and gain customers confidence. I was there for 2 years and got transferred back to Virginia were I was promoted to a field implementation manager in which my territory was the United States. I was always on a plane and in a different state every week which I enjoyed for awhile.
Pros
Meeting new people
Cons
Too much travel
CCC is a good company to work with
Senior Oracle DBA (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILMay 8, 2017
i enjoy my work and learned a lot from working for the company and i really like the work culture. The work force is pretty diverse. The company is growing and advancing.
Simple data entry
Database Management Consultant (Former Employee) –  Sioux Falls, SDApril 5, 2017
The job was very low key. I did not seem to even have a manager, I would show up at 8 a.m and begin my work and leave by 5 p.m everyday. Since I always completed my work on time and there was no issues, there was virtually no interaction with a manager or any other employees.
Pros
Compensation
Cons
No interaction with others
Collaborative environment
Contract Technical Recruiter - Talent Acquisition (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILFebruary 23, 2017
Pros: No micro management, lots of flexibility offered. remote working options available.

Cons: Management could be better - make better hiring decisions
Productive and professional work environment.
Architecture R&D Intern (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILFebruary 3, 2017
-Great place to work with professional employees.
-Location is beautiful
-Staff is friendly and hard working
-Internship programs are really good
Pros
Great environment, professional employees
Cons
A great place to work, good culture and good comensation
Senior Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJanuary 6, 2017
CCC was a great place to work, with a strong culture and a history of very competitive compensation and benefits. The company has been growing and has a fine future. I would not have left except for the completion of a mainframe system retirement project that ended the need for my technical skill set.
It was a very good company to work in.
Software Developer Intern (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILNovember 28, 2016
The work culture and the environment are the best places to grow, and CCC is a fantastic place to work in. The people are very open to new ideas and are willing to grow.
Pros
Flexible work hours
Corporate Office in the Merchandise Mart Chicago Downtown
Implementation Specialist (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILAugust 18, 2016
Typical day at CCC was mostly meetings. There never was one day where there wasn't at least one meeting. A lot of conversations with the client mostly were on the phone but some of our customers would require an actual sales person to be on site for any troubleshooting reasons.
Very flexible
Field Inventory Representative (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TxJuly 21, 2016
Great job. Very flexible so I could be available for my children we needed. The negative of the job is it is totally outside and one has to be ready for any type of weather. The heat is the biggest issue. Went out very early in the morning and would be done by 1:00 pm. Enjoyed meeting people in the vehicle industry.
Pros
Very flexible
Cons
Weather and pay
tech company
RFS (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNDecember 16, 2015
for a software based company we do not use technology to our benefit due to the size of the company. over all good moral and ability to complete your job effectively.
Productive and fun at work place
Sr. Hadoop Developer (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILOctober 20, 2015
Good learning and worked on hadoop ecosystems like pig, hive,sqoop,cassandra,design,coding,unit testing and oozie workflow scripts,shell scripts
Productive and fun place to work.
Accounts Payable Associate (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILOctober 12, 2015
Enjoyed the time that I worked at CCC learned a lot of new things. The people are very friendly. I meet a lot of great people.
A fast paced and exciting enviorment
Event Marketing Manager (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILOctober 6, 2015
With the support of management, I was able to advance my career and was able to personally grow and develop. The most enjoyable part of my job was the relationships I made with my colleagues, customers and vendors. I had worked a long span and saw it go from a successful private company to a dynamic public company.
Great work from home job
Inspector/Used cars (Current Employee) –  Sioux Falls, SDSeptember 22, 2015
Great training, easy to contact someone if you run into a problem. They are very willing to help you at anytime. The reps are helping use with learning about cars that are now making it to the lots. If we find something different we can ask about the items to make sure we count the items. Management comes out about every 4 months to do evaluations of our work, Do we miss some items. I was missing the two glass tips that open on some BMW's and Mini Coopers. Will not miss them any more.
Pros
Work from home/ Only work 5 to 6 days a month.
Cons
Would be nice to get more pay
Great place to begin a career
Supervisor, Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILSeptember 18, 2015
Worked my way up in this fast paced and exciting time for companies rapid expansion. The environment was vibrant and a fair place to work.
worst company for a technology job
BSA (Current Employee) –  ChicagoApril 27, 2015
this company has seen better days. the current management in products and technology has become highly political. Each senior management person has certain favorites who would get all the promotions, increments and most part of the bonuses.
A senior would not listen to a junior. quality and competency of work does not matter until you would do what ever they ask you to do. Developer does business analysis, Business analysts does only testing and documentation and no real business analysis. Development managers in Products development does release management and quick fixes. it is a chaos.
Pros
401k plan and HSA
Cons
apart from few favourites, unfair treatment of employees.
Product & Technology organization have no clue
BSA (Current Employee) –  chicagoApril 27, 2015
Every delivery of the product is done a whim without following requirements or guidance from product management or strategy. all the development processes exists on the intranet site, but the development VPs and Directors encourage and reward team members who do not follow those processes.

you can enjoy in CCC only if you have no regard to quality of the product, have ability to cut corners and put up a fight with other departments.

The Market Teams are excellent though.
Decent pay, ok benifits but thats about it
Customer service (Current Employee) –  Sioux Falls, SDFebruary 11, 2015
CCC has gone down hill over the years as far as employee treatment, they have taken the corporate approach to their employees where you are treated like a number more than a person. They are a small company but have their head in the corporate clouds as far treatment, the work/life balance is nonexistent and getting time off is a battle unless you know 6-10 months in advance what days you need off. Phone reps are put at a impossible adherence standard of 98%, that equals 8 minutes off the phone a day for working other projects they assign as well as bathroom breaks (industry standard is 90-95% or 45-23 minutes a day, source:Google) I have personally witnessed long term 10 year + employees fired a day before Christmas for minor under performing on stats, how heartless is a company to do that to someone who has planned their life around the company and to do it right before Xmas, at least have the decency to wait until the holiday passes for such a minor infraction but like i said its turned to such a corporate mentality that they will trim the fat anywhere needed anytime to make the books with little to no regard for employee well being.

As far as the good aspects of the job, the pay was decent to slightly above normal, the benefits where priced realistically compared similar jobs. Location is downtown. (be prepaired to pay for your own parking $60-90 a month) Off the phone employees are treated slightly better.
Data Analyst/ Telemarketer
Customer Service Rep/Telemarketer/Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Cerritos, CADecember 19, 2014
Typical day at CCC would be quiet fun actually i would get in download files everything (which i need to perform my duties). Once files were downloaded I would analyze it and discover who I would call. Once I identify who to call i call them and advise them what to do.
Pros
amazing environment to work in
Cons
i was a temp the company was awesome

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CCC Information Services Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

CCC Information Services Inc. Reviews by Location