CCC Information Services Inc.

CCC Information Services Inc. Employee Reviews

Great work from home job
Inspector/Used cars (Current Employee) –  Sioux Falls, SDSeptember 22, 2015
Great training, easy to contact someone if you run into a problem. They are very willing to help you at anytime. The reps are helping use with learning about cars that are now making it to the lots. If we find something different we can ask about the items to make sure we count the items. Management comes out about every 4 months to do evaluations of our work, Do we miss some items. I was missing the two glass tips that open on some BMW's and Mini Coopers. Will not miss them any more.
Pros
Work from home/ Only work 5 to 6 days a month.
Cons
Would be nice to get more pay
A fast paced and exciting enviorment
Event Marketing Manager (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILOctober 6, 2015
With the support of management, I was able to advance my career and was able to personally grow and develop. The most enjoyable part of my job was the relationships I made with my colleagues, customers and vendors. I had worked a long span and saw it go from a successful private company to a dynamic public company.
Productive and fun at work place
Sr. Hadoop Developer (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILOctober 20, 2015
Good learning and worked on hadoop ecosystems like pig, hive,sqoop,cassandra,design,coding,unit testing and oozie workflow scripts,shell scripts
worst company for a technology job
BSA (Current Employee) –  ChicagoApril 27, 2015
this company has seen better days. the current management in products and technology has become highly political. Each senior management person has certain favorites who would get all the promotions, increments and most part of the bonuses.
A senior would not listen to a junior. quality and competency of work does not matter until you would do what ever they ask you to do. Developer does business analysis, Business analysts does only testing and documentation and no real business analysis. Development managers in Products development does release management and quick fixes. it is a chaos.
Pros
401k plan and HSA
Cons
apart from few favourites, unfair treatment of employees.
Productive and fun place to work.
Accounts Payable Associate (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILOctober 12, 2015
Enjoyed the time that I worked at CCC learned a lot of new things. The people are very friendly. I meet a lot of great people.
Great place to begin a career
Supervisor, Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILSeptember 18, 2015
Worked my way up in this fast paced and exciting time for companies rapid expansion. The environment was vibrant and a fair place to work.
Data Analyst/ Telemarketer
Customer Service Rep/Telemarketer/Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Cerritos, CADecember 19, 2014
Typical day at CCC would be quiet fun actually i would get in download files everything (which i need to perform my duties). Once files were downloaded I would analyze it and discover who I would call. Once I identify who to call i call them and advise them what to do.
Pros
amazing environment to work in
Cons
i was a temp the company was awesome
Lasting Business
Universal Technical Support Representative (Current Employee) –  Sioux Falls, SDAugust 3, 2014
The company really seems to put the people first. The management really wants to help you to work in the field you want to. Co-workers are always friendly. The office politics can sometimes seem overbearing but seem less of an issue here then other companies. Advancement seems to be a more of a groomed approach which sometimes makes it feel like they play favorites but I have learned it's because they actively worked towards it, as I began to experience as I move into my career.
Pros
excellent health benefits, friendly work environment.
Cons
sometimes you can feel ignored when seeking assistance.
Good pay and technologies, chaotic, undisciplined environment, long hours
Senior Oracle DBA (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILJuly 31, 2013
They have good people here and they are working hard to make improvements. The hours are long and demands for your time reach into all hours day or night and weekends. There are lot of production issues and issues in other non-prod environments. However, they are working towards making improvements and have gotten better then where they were before.
Pros
good pay, good location, some flexibility
Cons
long hours and weekends, production problems, chaotic
Unhealthy, highly-political culture with divided leadership team
Marketing (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILDecember 15, 2012
Company is successful despite itself and lacks heart and soul. It is hardly an inclusive culture and priotitization for any sort of employee development has been a challenge for a great number of years.

Many great people to work with and the company pays well for its talent. Chicago and California offices are highly modern and help create a pleasing environment.

In twenty years of working at half a dozen different companies, I would rank CCC as the least supportive and least enjoyable. There are far better employers to devote your precious time and energy to if you want to grow as a human being and professional, individual contributor.
Pros
attractive office environment in chicago and california, ceo has integrity
Cons
no investment in development, leadership team lacks accountability
Outdoors. A slave to the elements
Field Inventory Representative (Current Employee) –  Pikeville, KYJanuary 23, 2014
while this job pays well and provides good milage, I lack the hours needed to make this my main career. there are only 7 managers throughout the entire country making advancement very difficult
Pros
.56 cents per mile
Cons
outdoors, low hours, salary dependant on number of cars sold that month
ok company
Parts Vendor Manager/Supply Chain Analyst (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILNovember 20, 2014
they are always looking for the cheaper employee and have no loyalty towards there employees. Middle management and most directors do not listen the the people they should and just do what they want anyway.
An environment with constant directional change and significant roadblocks to achievement and professional growth
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILMarch 11, 2014
Horrible company to work for
Software Quality Assurance (Former Employee) –  Cerritos, CANovember 6, 2013
Don't waste your time with this company. Management has no clue. Communication does not exist. New employees are not welcomed and left to figure it out on their own.
Cons
working for this company
Tsr
UNIVERSAL TECH SUPPORT (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILAugust 15, 2013
The TSR position is extremely high demanding. Most tech leave after two or three years.
Pros
xbox in the breakroom, and coworkers are great to work for.
Cons
it's ran like a call center, and not a tech support center.
Management Applicant who wasted a lot of time
Regional Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Worcester, MAJuly 15, 2013
I spent a great deal of time interviewing with CCC for a management position in the Northeast, despite some unusual qualifications for the position, and compensation that was minimally acceptable.

They had recently hired someone who had not worked out, and it seemed they wanted to be very careful (maybe interview for a few more rounds for CYA reasons).

After not asking during the interview, the interviewer expressed his concerns about my persistance as I was leaving, and althought that was helpful to know, it was nothing close to the truth. He should have asked. I thought he already found the person he wanted to hire, but the ad ran a few more times in a few more places, so evidently that wasn't the case.

To CCC and all the other "serial interviewer" companies out there- please don't waste our time for your political or tax break needs. Some say they can't find exactly the right person, which in this economy (and this type of position), is ludicrous.
Pros
employees have rated company well
Cons
hiring process wasted many people's time
Overall nice place to work.
Accounting Associate (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILApril 9, 2014
Very limited opportunity! Very demanding staff, not willing to teach or learn. No such thing as team work, enyone will take credits for job completed by others.
200 person call center environment.
Human Resources Manager (Former Employee) –  Sioux Falls, SDMay 7, 2012
Managed the day to day Human Resources needs of the business. This included recruiting, management development, and employee relations.
Technical Support Engineer - Level 3 (Former Employee) –  Glendora, CaNovember 11, 2012
Great environment, Pay is fair and They keep you marketable.
Pros
good place to work and retire, a people and employee company
Cons
hmmm...i can't think of one!
Information Services Company
Director of Recruiting & Selection (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILSeptember 5, 2013
Great learning experience and opportunity to build a recruiting department from the ground up. Great team work and environment.

2.9