CCC

CCC Employee Reviews

CCC Group is a good company to work with and has good benefits.
Administrative Assistant for Storeroom (Current Employee), Houston, TXMarch 6, 2015
Pros: great people to work with and i love my job.
Cons: long daily drive, especially after we long shut down hours.
Where I work everyone is like Family. I am a Contractor at a Chemical plant I drive a long way to work daily and would really hate to leave here, but I do need something closer to my home.
ITS VERY MUCH FUN,EXCITING AND CHALLENGING TO WORK.
RIGGER (Former Employee), Ruwais, AZFebruary 9, 2015
Pros: accomodation
WORKING IN THIS COMPANY IS VERY MUCH EXCITING AND CHALLENGING.IT DEVELOPS AND ENHANCE MY SKILL IN RIGGING AND LIFTING.THE MANAGEMENT IS REALLY LOOKING FOR THE WELFARE OF THE EMPLOYEES.THE CO-WORKERS ARE VERY APPROACHABLE AND HELPFUL,HARD JOBS AND ACTIVITIES WERE MADE EASY BECAUSE OF THE GOOD CHARACTER AND SKILLFUL CO-WORKERS.
busy but fun atmosphere
Accounting Assistant/Student Billing Supervisor (Former Employee), Fort Lauderdale, FLJanuary 14, 2015
fast paced and multi-task
room for advancement
learned many things
YES IM HAPPY TO MY WORK PIPE FITTER BECAUSE I HAVE A 2YEARS EXPERIENCE THIS JOB
Pipefitter/Fabricator (Former Employee), SAUDIN ARABIANovember 5, 2014
Pros: follow the line
Cons: waiting the time and then after comeback to site area
FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTION TO MY SUPERVISOR AND MY LEAD MAN I LEARNED HOW TO DO BEST WORKING PIPE FITTER
inspection in welding and piping
Sr.QA/QC Eng. Supervisor (Former Employee), SAUDI ARABIASeptember 1, 2014
Preparation and Review of ITP, QAP, WPS, PQR for Various Projects
Familiar with International Codes and Standards like ASME, ANSI, API,AWS BS/EN, BGAS, BP etc.,
Familiar with QCP, ITP and prepare the method of statements.
Monitoring Daily production, Welder performance, monthly and weekly.
Attending the meeting to with client.
Prepare site query/ concessions reports depend upon the jobs, and get approval from client, issue the NCR for the fact found, and close CAR
Carried out all types of activities related QA/QC like Sr.QA/QC Eng. Supervisor, Reviewing the RT films, reviewing the NDT results, welder qualification as per sec IX, as per approved welding procedure specification, preparing test packs to submit the clients and documentation etc,.
good company would love to work for them again
pipe fitter (Former Employee), WYJune 23, 2014
Pros: safety lunches and small awards givin for safe man hours
Cons: 30 minute luchs 401 k good and insurance after 30 days
over all they always kept me busy tool room could use alittle me help
Fun place to work
Teacher Assistant (Current Employee), Houston,TXJune 4, 2014
Pros: n/a
Cons: n/a
CCC is a enjoyable company to work for. You get to meet a diverse group of kids also interacting and helping teachers hands on with kids.
often productive and fun, but high in tension and common slow points
Construction Laborer (Former Employee), Dalton, GAApril 24, 2014
Pros: hard work good compensation and challenging
Cons: no healthcare lack of stability and security
A typical day at work was a good start and usually went through solid. Too often, however, there were points where there was nothing to do. I learned a few trades on working with metal however i had already worked construction before. My co-workers were hard workers. However, my crew leader often times came in late because he would over sleep or any other excuse. He was also a drug user.
GOOD EXPERIENCE
Structural Welder (Former Employee), pittsburg paApril 8, 2014
Pros: location
Cons: weather
7 AM SHARP PRE-HEAT OF METALS TO PROPER TEMPERATURES. WELDING BEGAN USUALLY 30 MINS AFTER INTILL 11:45 NORMAL WEEK I WOULD USE THE MIG (FLUX-CORE) PROCESS ON MON-THURSDAY & SMAW (STICK) FRI-SUN DEPENDING ON SHIFTS. A FUN AND FAR WORK ENVIRONMENT LONG HOURS WERE THE DIFFICULTY, FURTHER MORE CO WORKERS WHERE TEAM PLAYERS SO THE DAY ROLLED RIGHT ALONG.GREAT PART ABOUT THE EMPLOYMENT I MET A FEW GREAT OLD TIMERS AND PICKED UP A FEW TRICKS OF THE TRADE.GOOD EXPERIENCE.
amazing work place
Janitor (Former Employee), Brooklyn, NYApril 5, 2014
Pros: benifits, great hours, fun staff
Cons: no cons
child care maintenance duties
learned all my knowledge on deep cleaning in a school environment
awesome staff
it was overall a great place to work
Driver (Former Employee), Mulberry, FLMarch 28, 2014
Got along with the other drivers. They trained me well in what i had to do.
stressful and not productive
Carpenter (Former Employee), Montrose, MNMarch 18, 2014
Pros: not one pro
Cons: short or no break, promises the world and doesnt deliver, will make you drive past 5 jobs site to yours
Roll out tools, work 8 to 10 hours but it changes daily. Roll tool and go home
House Care
Overnight Child Care Counselor (Former Employee), Vista, CAJanuary 7, 2014
Pros: don't deal with behaviors as much
Cons: overnight position
Come and start bedchecks, and get the overnight check list form for cleaning the house. The house cleaning needs to be a GI because State licensing can come by the house for an audit at any time. Overnight, needs to do a medication audit/count, follow the cleaning checklist, wake residents' up in the morning, make breakfast and get the residents' off to school.
Great people work for.
Journeyman Welder (Current Employee), San Antonio, TXJanuary 5, 2014
Pros: no
Cons: no
I'm looking for an opportunity to advance in my craft. I'm a skilled welder who saw no chance for advancement.
basketball court
pipe fabricator (Former Employee), rasslaffan qatarOctober 2, 2013
Pros: free lunch, free accomodation
Cons: short break, healhtcare
this is my first job in abroad here ive learned my skill, how to cummunicate to other people, fabricating a special branch with a 40mm thickness and hard kind of material stainless steel
loved the money but never home
Welder (Former Employee), tampa flAugust 23, 2013
I was able to get a home and anything I wanted till laid off never called back late starting next job so I went to another company
Great clinic
Assistant Director (Former Employee), Jersey City, NJAugust 22, 2013
Pros: great clinincal care
Cons: poor leadership
The services provided at the clinic are excellent. the leadership of the clinic has changed
fun very nice people to work with
Framer (Former Employee), Montrose, MNApril 6, 2013
Pros: i'm a outdoor nut and the discounts were the best pro about the job
Cons: hours get slim in times of the year...gander is the best for a part time job for sure
A typical work day was selling guns and helping customers find what they were looking for or placing orders if we didn't have it in stores either getting it from out main suppliers or from another store around the country. Working at Gander is what I think what gave me the people skills I have today. I can strike up a conversation with a complete stranger and not feel uncomfortable at all what so ever. Co-workers are amazing they are all still like family to me and from both stores I am still in contact with them via facebook and talk all the time. hardest part of the job was learning how to call and talk to the FBI doing the back ground check on the person buying the gun. They have a coded way of talking and very strict rules and guidelines while talking to them on the phone. I'd have to say teaching someone to either how to shoot and long gun (shotgun or rifle) the correct way or a pistol the correct way.Cause you have no idea how many people think the way that actors or people in movies on how they shoot or hold the gun..they think thats the way its done.
productive workplace with some great people
Operator (Former Employee), kentwood LAMarch 16, 2013
Pros: paid good and had good benefits
Cons: lazy co workers and negative attitudes
every night was a tough night when i first started there it was ok there was a lot of hustleing to get work done as fast and as safe as possible the current supervisor i had was great kept the hole shift ina good mood but after he left things changed i tried to help keep a positive attitude in the workplace but we got a new supervisor and a new plant manager and wotk became verry stressful and everyone seemed to become negative we use to work great as a team and seemed now noone was really intot team work at all, the two years i was there everyday there was something new to learn it was a great place but the peopl weren't so great anymore.
A decent place to work
Machine Operator I (Current Employee), Memphis, TNMarch 2, 2013
Pros: it's 40 + hours a week
Cons: sometimes there is too much overtime
CCC is a decent place to work, but there is not enough time off if you're not thrilled by a lot of overtime.