CCG Employee Reviews

Good place to work if you were single and no kids
Drill Operator (Former Employee) –  Champaign, ILAugust 30, 2017
It was good until they told us we were forced to work through the weekend past 70+ hours. The boss was barely ever around be called every hour. The leads always were gone and never really did anything other than sit in their trucks.
Pros
Always had fun on the job site.
Cons
Short breaks
job review
Machine Operator/Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJune 7, 2017
this job I didn't like it at all it was hot dirty and management didn't have a clue as what they were doing the people I worked with were alright really didn't learn nothing at this job
Nice Company
Slitter / Uncoiler Operator (Former Employee) –  Columbia, SCApril 21, 2017
Good Company to work for liked the hours & management.. Gave you your own time & space to take care of your job/jobs! good moral and good after work events
good
Business Management - Intern (Current Employee) –  Columbus, GAApril 24, 2016
This was a good place to work for and inquire some wonderful traits. At this job you can meet many wonderful people, I would love to be hired with this organization.
benefits
Learning Environment
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  West Caldwell, NJApril 1, 2015
I enjoyed working at CCG in West Caldwell because of the great learning environment. CCG gave me a chance to work on my english by communicating with with my supervisors. I also, enjoyed working with my co-workers and working individually when needed to.
Pros
Good hours, friendly environment
Lots to learn and nice people
Financial Writer & Equity Analyst (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAFebruary 19, 2015
Everyone there is a nice person and there is a lot to learn, but the environment isn't conducive for anyone who is new in this field.
Always busy and productive
Mine Laborer (Former Employee) –  Columbia, SCJanuary 9, 2015
Maintained and cleaned the mines, assisted with daily tasks as need, while practicing safety procedures to maintain the safety of myself and co-workers.
Consultant (Current Employee) –  CTJune 15, 2014
I have a passion for the restaurant industry and love going to work everyday. Everyday is a challenge as no two days are ever the same. I work as a consultant when I have PTO time and enjoy training employees on systems that will not only make there jobs easier but aid the company profit margins as well. I spend a week or two working with the staff on quality assurance, inventory (food, liquor and supplies), cleanliness and service station flow ( to aid speed and accuracy).
Pros
learning every aspect of different restaurants
Cons
unable to do full time due to travel
Work Environment
Public Relations Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Norfolk, VAJanuary 3, 2014
Steady influx of customers subscribe to the fleet management software, the company's bread and butter. The job culture is laid back as there are casual Fridays, birthday lunches, etc. Depending on which department you're in, there's really not much room for management advancement; however, you can get compensated for your job performance.
Pros
birthday lunches celebration, casual
in the begining it was fun exciting
Driver (Former Employee) –  CTDecember 10, 2013
after seven years of loyal driving and maintnace for this company i was unexpectedly laid off no warning no pay
Pros
company vehicle
Cons
no health care no raises
Met lots of people
Messenger & Driver (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CASeptember 10, 2013
Learned a lot about the music business and met a lot of cool people. had lots of fun..
Pros
Free food and drinks
Fast-paced / adhoc work environment
IT Director (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJune 30, 2013
high turn over
adhoc environment
fast-paced environment
constantly learn new things
Rewarding and enjoyable work experience
Assistant Project Manager and Closeout Engineer (Former Employee) –  Anaheim, CAFebruary 5, 2013
Very productive, learned a lot of intricacies of the highest level of construction management skills, great co-workers and management staff, huge volume of work under stress, but satisfying results at the conclusion of every project.