CCI Greenheart Employee Reviews in United States

fun, its a cultural experience
Local Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILJanuary 17, 2016
I find homes for students from other countries to continue their education in the United States. I have learned about different cultures. This is an independent job with the help if needed from regional coordinators. The hardest part of this job is to find host families that would like to open their home for these students for a whole school year. The most enjoyable part of this job is the relationships that are built between everyone and to watch transfirmation of the cultural differences that everyone overcomes while working together.
Pros
cultural diversity
Not worth it
Local Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Chicago SuburbsMay 27, 2015
The time required for this position is not worth the very little compensation.

Phone calls can be incessant and interrupting full-time work day.
Cons
Inconsistant work flow
Decent Company
Employer Services Specialist- I (Former Employee) –  chicagoDecember 1, 2014
Bad upper management. Things are always hidden for no reason.
Amazing people and work cutlture
Work and Travel Program Assistant (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILMay 12, 2014
Small non profit visa sponsor, had a great work team and great location. Stressful monotonous work at times, especially in the Spring, but overall happy.
Adventuroust work place with advanced cultural oppertunities
Foreign Relation Counselor (Former Employee) –  Pensacola , Fla. /Oklahoma City, OKFebruary 6, 2014
. Networking with Host Families and the Community
. Different languages, cultures and Communication skills
. Positive, Supportive, Involved
. Heartfelt, Eager, Passionate
. Our Foreign Exchange Students going home
. Socializing and bringing two different worlds together as one
Pros
traveling abroad
Cons
culturer shock for some students
Interesting intercultural job focusing on helping students
Local Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILApril 25, 2013
This job has taught me how to have conversations, on the phone and in person, with people I have never met. I have learned how to resolve conflicts that arise between families, students, and schools. Being a Local Coordinator requires me to read and interpret the thoughts and actions of people with different cultural backgrounds, accept them as they are, and help host families to see and accept these cultural differences. I have learned to be a better communicator and a better public speaker in small group settings. I have managed up to five families with their students at one time: acquiring and coordinating the proper paperwork; logging in contact information on the company database; maintaining contact with students, families, and schools; maintaining daily contact with the Chicago office via email and phone. This job allows me flexibility with my growing family, rewards me with multicultural opportunities, and gives me the chance to help students from around the world to achieve their dreams. The hardest part of this job is having to move a student to a new home because of personality conflict, or having to put a student on probation due to poor school or attitude performance.
Pros
flexible schedule, work helping students, international experience
Cons
no benefits, contract work only, very little room for advancement

2.8