CCI SYSTEMS Employee Reviews

Loved1
Installation Technician (Former Employee) –  Iron Mountain, MIJanuary 18, 2017
I loved my job with them, only due to some unforeseen complications on my end was it that i no longer work there. The hardest part of the job was just dealing with angry customers and not so friendly dogs.
Cons
CCI truley strives for excellence!
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Iron Mountain, MIJanuary 17, 2017
I chose to work at CCI because of the professional, yet family atmosphere. the CEO's passion for each employee to be the best in the world at what they do is contagious and a goal to constantly pursue.
I love working at CCI because of the people. They make the work day even more enjoyable and are always eager to help. I love that I am consistently learning new and exiting things.
Pros
Opportunites, work environment, constantly learning new things.
Drafter
Drafter (Former Employee) –  Iron Mountain, MISeptember 7, 2016
I was hired in Jyne. Did 30 jobs in 90 days and was let go. The job was very vague in what they wanted you to do. They said don't worry about production when I first got there. I QC my own work going back into my jobs then they said I didn't have enough production. Only the Friday before hand they let us go home early cause there was no work to do. Monday at lunch I was let go. One person would tell me one thing and supervisor would tell me another. Had no decent directions.
Pros
Listened to music all day
Cons
No direction. Poor training
Little Opportunity to Grow
Project Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Iron Mountain, MIOctober 12, 2015
I need a job that shows what I can really bring to the table. I feel CCI is not really allowing me to spread my wings. I am trying to build a career. This is not just a job
Pros
other benefits
Cons
high cost of healthcare
N/a
Product Procurement Associate (Current Employee) –  michiganJune 16, 2015
placing orders
speaking with vendors
speaking with shippers
co-workers are very pleasant to work with
busy
management is easily approachable
I would not recommend it
office worker (Current Employee) –  Iron Mountain, MIMarch 24, 2015
This place is in a down hill slide they are scrambling to keep work coming in, and people employed, I have seen people laid off and brought back to work 3 times in one day. they have also restructured the top management 2-3 times in less then a year. You make the call on if you want to chance this place or not.
Pros
people are to busy to care about you
Cons
misleading info, fired on spot, management does not keep their word, having work is a guessing game, to many to go on
I enjoyed working at CCI Systems. I learned many new skills. I was able to work independently and recieved guidance from management.
Construction (Former Employee) –  Iron Mountain, MIMarch 14, 2015
I Worked outside in all weather. I learned electronic skills. I got along well with management and co-workers. The hardest part of the job was being cancelled or not being able to work in inclement weather. The most enjoyable part of the job was seeing the finished product and a sense of pride and accomplishment.
Company helps with charities and employee health incentives
Financial Administrative Assistant/AR Specialist (Former Employee) –  Iron Mountain, MIDecember 31, 2014
Typical work day included daily tasks such as invoicing, processing extensions, various reports, and many ad-hoc tasks. I learned about about the entire AR process, accruals, reconciling with the G/L, collections, aging reports, and many other things. Management needs to be more clear in expectations. Company was going the a restructure while I was there and was reporting to several different supervisors. I enjoyed working with my co-workers. The hardest part of my job was not knowing on a daily basis what was expected of me. The most enjoyable part was all the knowledge that I acquired.
IT Dev
IT Development Intern (Former Employee) –  Iron Mountain, MichiganOctober 27, 2014
I worked as a team writing code for a network operations center.
Pros
Relaxed atmosphere
Cons
Almost too relaxed, I could go weeks without seeing my team lead.
Productive and great place to work.
Administrative Assistant, LeRoy, MN (Former Employee) –  LeRoy, MNJuly 23, 2014
Made folders for other employees with plans of the next job. Used Quick Base, and Wireless Estimator almost every day. did a lot of filing both online and hard copy. I learned how to do many tasks at the same time better. I feel I can do anything if I just put my mind to it. Managment was very friendly and nice and they made sure I got what I needed and that I was comfortable. The best part of my job was working with the people. Also, If I needed a day off or to get off early they were very accomadating to me.
Pros
Time off when needed
Cons
The office was a little dusty from it being on a farm
Treat employees especially field employees like your worthless
project manager and field manager (Former Employee) –  Iron Mountain, MIApril 10, 2014
Minimum pay to all employees especially field personnel.
Expected to work 70+ hours for all salaried employees and not compensated properly. The department i worked for made millions on top of millions for several months and our quarterly bonus was $300.

Co workers are good, managers have no control...top people in each department control everything and they dont know how to do that.
Pros
benefits and ESOP
Cons
treat all field employees like your worthless and replaceable
Poor Managment; the only way you will advance is if you have family inside the company
In office employee (Current Employee) –  Iron Mountain MichiganFebruary 16, 2013
This job is ok if all you do is go to work and keep to yourself. The hours are great if you have a family. The managment is poor and will throw you under the bus to save themselves in a heartbeat. They do not pay what you are worth; the higher paid employees to the least amount of work.
Pros
you work "bankers hours" 7-4 or 8-5
Cons
poor managment, lack of communication within the company as a whole
Don't like the instability of this job, never know where you are heading.
Fiber Splicer, OSP Auditor (Former Employee) –  So, CALNovember 12, 2012
the hardest part of the job, is not knowing where the next
project is.
High Demand
Designer (Former Employee) –  Iron Mountain, MIAugust 23, 2012
I learned how to Route and Design Cable for internet and Cable TV. Workload was pretty heavy but the hardest thing was getting drawings finalized very picky. For the most part people i worked with were nice.
Pros
work schedule, friendly people.
Cons
job sercurity
home office
Field Engineer / Pole line Engineer (Former Employee) –  Iron Mountan,MIFebruary 28, 2012
It was nice to work out of my house as my office only draw back was there was lots of driving do to lg territory (good for lots of work) but could make for some long day, over all good group to work for
Pros
home office
Cons
long days driving

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CCI SYSTEMS. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9