CCI SYSTEMS Employee Reviews

I would not recommend it
office worker (Current Employee), Iron Mountain, MIMarch 24, 2015
Pros: people are to busy to care about you
Cons: misleading info, fired on spot, management does not keep their word, having work is a guessing game, to many to go on
This place is in a down hill slide they are scrambling to keep work coming in, and people employed, I have seen people laid off and brought back to work 3 times in one day. they have also restructured the top management 2-3 times in less then a year. You make the call on if you want to chance this place or not.
I enjoyed working at CCI Systems. I learned many new skills. I was able to work independently and recieved guidance from management.
Construction (Former Employee), Iron Mountain, MIMarch 14, 2015
I Worked outside in all weather. I learned electronic skills. I got along well with management and co-workers. The hardest part of the job was being cancelled or not being able to work in inclement weather. The most enjoyable part of the job was seeing the finished product and a sense of pride and accomplishment.
Company helps with charities and employee health incentives
Financial Administrative Assistant/AR Specialist (Former Employee), Iron Mountain, MIDecember 31, 2014
Typical work day included daily tasks such as invoicing, processing extensions, various reports, and many ad-hoc tasks. I learned about about the entire AR process, accruals, reconciling with the G/L, collections, aging reports, and many other things. Management needs to be more clear in expectations. Company was going the a restructure while I was there and was reporting to several different supervisors. I enjoyed working with my co-workers. The hardest part of my job was not knowing on a daily basis what was expected of me. The most enjoyable part was all the knowledge that I acquired.
IT Dev
IT Development Intern (Former Employee), Iron Mountain, MichiganOctober 27, 2014
Pros: relaxed atmosphere
Cons: almost too relaxed, i could go weeks without seeing my team lead.
I worked as a team writing code for a network operations center.
Productive and great place to work.
Administrative Assistant, LeRoy, MN (Former Employee), LeRoy, MNJuly 23, 2014
Pros: time off when needed
Cons: the office was a little dusty from it being on a farm
Made folders for other employees with plans of the next job. Used Quick Base, and Wireless Estimator almost every day. did a lot of filing both online and hard copy. I learned how to do many tasks at the same time better. I feel I can do anything if I just put my mind to it. Managment was very friendly and nice and they made sure I got what I needed and that I was comfortable. The best part of my job was working with the people. Also, If I needed a day off or to get off early they were very accomadating to me.
Treat employees especially field employees like your worthless
project manager and field manager (Former Employee), Iron Mountain, MIApril 10, 2014
Pros: benefits and esop
Cons: treat all field employees like your worthless and replaceable
Minimum pay to all employees especially field personnel.
Expected to work 70+ hours for all salaried employees and not compensated properly. The department i worked for made millions on top of millions for several months and our quarterly bonus was $300.

Co workers are good, managers have no control...top people in each department control everything and they dont know how to do that.
Poor Managment; the only way you will advance is if you have family inside the company
In office employee (Current Employee), Iron Mountain MichiganFebruary 16, 2013
Pros: you work "bankers hours" 7-4 or 8-5
Cons: poor managment, lack of communication within the company as a whole
This job is ok if all you do is go to work and keep to yourself. The hours are great if you have a family. The managment is poor and will throw you under the bus to save themselves in a heartbeat. They do not pay what you are worth; the higher paid employees to the least amount of work.
Don't like the instability of this job, never know where you are heading.
Fiber Splicer, OSP Auditor (Former Employee), So, CALNovember 12, 2012
the hardest part of the job, is not knowing where the next
project is.
High Demand
Designer (Former Employee), Iron Mountain, MIAugust 23, 2012
Pros: work schedule, friendly people.
Cons: job sercurity
I learned how to Route and Design Cable for internet and Cable TV. Workload was pretty heavy but the hardest thing was getting drawings finalized very picky. For the most part people i worked with were nice.
home office
Field Engineer / Pole line Engineer (Former Employee), Iron Mountan,MIFebruary 28, 2012
Pros: home office
Cons: long days driving
It was nice to work out of my house as my office only draw back was there was lots of driving do to lg territory (good for lots of work) but could make for some long day, over all good group to work for