CCI Employee Reviews

Excellent
Ios Technical Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Norcross, GANovember 22, 2016
Great Company to work for! Really enjoyed the environment and customers. The customers wete very enthusiastically speaking over the phone. Teir 2 was very helpful when needing extra support.
Pros
Bonus incentives
Cons
Yep it was an busy environment
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  UmhlangaNovember 15, 2016
I have worked for cci for the last few years. And I have in the UK campaigns and Australia campaigns.. looking for growth .I have matric. My salary is 6500 .with comm I used to get like 8000.
Pros
Canteen
Extensive training and preparation
Student Loan Specialist (Former Employee) –  Brighton, MANovember 13, 2016
When I started working at CCi, I had to complete several classes and pass corresponding tests before I could even start shadowing for my position. I enjoyed the fact that I felt prepared and confident in my role before I jumped in. They had a team building model that made us work hard, even though we started to feel overworked.
Pros
Continued training and workshops to better prepare employees for changing trends
Cons
Job Security - Industry failing
Capable
Inventory Manager (Former Employee) –  Cañon City, COOctober 5, 2016
Working for CCI was a once in a lifetime opportunity to learn about myself, my hopes my dreams, and my relationship to how others are interconnected daily.
Easy and enjoyable workplace
Workforce Management (Former Employee) –  Norcross, GASeptember 3, 2016
Working for Concentrix was an easy job. Your typical work day would consist of taking inbound calls and offering technical support. The fact that there are different departments is a good thing because you would always learn something new from each department. I'm an avid Apple customer so I always know pretty much anything about Apple products but while working here I learned a lot of things especially on the technical side. I don't feel as if there was anything hard about the job because I'm a tech savvy person so it's easy for me to learn things dealing with that, I would say one thing that a lot people struggle with is having composure. I say that because you deal with customers who call in very angry and disrespectful and that tends to be the reason why employees don't last long. It was a very enjoyable job overall, the management is friendly, really relaxed dress code and you're never asked to do much other than show up on time and adhere to your schedule.
Pros
Relaxed dress code, catered lunches.
Cons
Limited parking
poor place to work no concern for safty
meter reader (Former Employee) –  Anderson, INAugust 13, 2016
out in the weather all times of year lack of training they do not tell their staff to carry commercial insurance even though it is required by law information is very hard to get from this company
Pros
no supervision
Cons
no breaks walking 10 to 12 miles a day
Convenient schedule.
Meter Technician (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDAugust 7, 2016
A typical day at work, is hoping that you do not get hurt by an customer.

You will learn not to trust supervision.

Management does not care about anything but numbers. Your experience do not count for anything.

If you become to good at your job, they will find away to get rid of you.

The hardest part about my job, is being repremanded for doing my job.

No written policy.
Pros
The schedule. Great for students.
Cons
No room for advancement, do not provide all proper tools to complete the jobl.
It a good job, its js a seasonal job is my inly complaint
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Daleville, INJuly 25, 2016
A typical day at work would be helping customers with their turbo tax software. Troubleshooting, or simply sending them new software.
Pros
Free lunch during the busy weeks
Cons
Its seasonal
Great employees,management and upper level executives look out for themselves only.
Roustabout/Pusher/Supervisor/Safety Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Granbury, TXJuly 21, 2016
I started with this small company hoping it would always feel like a small family operated company and figured it would be a great place to start my career. They over look great people and under appreciate everyone and your work ethic. Not a good company to work for.
Cons
Long unpaid hours, always away from family.
good work
Tester (Current Employee) –  Fraser, MIJuly 6, 2016
its a good work for beginner its need no experience and easy for girl
helpful employee
th management very comfortable and take care of employee
Good Place to Start Working
Call Center Agent (Former Employee) –  Longmont, COJuly 5, 2016
A typical day in the job is get a call do the script take down the information on template and reset password or fix issues customer was having. What I learn was how to use the password tools for different application. Management was friendly and helpful. Co-workers where always in a good mood and willing to help if any issues. The Hardest Part about my job would be having to be on a chat and a call at the same time. The most enjoyable part of the job would be being part of a team thats more of a family.
Pros
Two15 minute brakes
Cons
no benefits
Never enough hours!
Survey Interviewer (Former Employee) –  Spokane, WAJune 26, 2016
The management was amazing and everyone was really nice, However you never knew when you would work. I was called almost everyday being told that i didn't need to come in that day because there was not enough calls to be made. If i wasn't called to be told to not come it I would be sent home because we labor was to low, In other words there was not enough calls to be made and the company was losing money more than they were making. I went weeks with out work and was forced to find another job to provide for my family
Pros
Nice people
Cons
The hours, The pay, The job its self
Excellent corporate communications
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Homestead AFB, FLJune 22, 2016
Great place to work. The CEO was always available to talk. Monthly "state of the company" teleconferences were very open and honest.
Awful
Driver (Former Employee) –  FloridaJune 14, 2016
They are freeloaders of the need for people, wearing the cars that are not theirs obviously spends miles and miles, poorly paid this work with them
Excelent
Administrative Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Cañon City, COMay 26, 2016
enjoyed working with the people, learned many new skills, friendly and comfortable environment and training. My co workers were great to be around. The supervisor was also a great mentor and had a very positive attitude. It was a learning experience of a life time and a typical day at work was always a good routine, every one helped out in all areas, I would recommend any one looking to advance in this industry would really enjoy all that this company has to offer.
Temporary placement for a Mortgage Servicing
Early Stage/Late Stage Collections Specialist (Current Employee) –  Morrisville, NCMay 19, 2016
Contacting borrowers regarding thier mortgages. Collecting past due balances advising borrowers best available solution if they are in forclosure.
Pros
Cons
must work at least 2000 hours before benefits and PTO
'Stepping Stone' employer
Technical Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Boulder, COMay 16, 2016
Working for Career Connections was mostly unpleasant and frustrating. The CCI Managers we worked with were underpaid, overworked, and unhappy with their job and it trickled down to their employees. CCI does not go out of their way to assist you with career advancement and they stick to a strict, bracketed pay scale where the chance of a raise or promotion is slim to impossible.
Pros
Can get you a job quickly, but may not be in your career path
Cons
Low benefits, hard to advance, 'we don't care' attitude
hot fast paced
Farm Hand (Former Employee) –  Pueblo, COMay 13, 2016
Hard work, requires endurance.
Typical day was planting, maintaining or harvesting vegetables. quarter mile long fields.
Pros
good exercise
Cons
short breaks, extremely hot conditions
Fun job
Front Desk Manager/ Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Pompano Beach, FLMay 6, 2016
I enjoyed this job, I interacted with alot of people. The only downfall was that the company was under investigation and possibly going to be shut down. No stability.
Constantly changing schedule and responsibilities
Contact Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Salem, NCApril 26, 2016
You were never sure of your schedule. They demanded lots of work but was unwilling to pay you for your time and commitment to the work. I do not recommend unless you really need to work.
Pros
co-workers are nice
Cons
everything else