CCI Employee Reviews

One of the best experices ever
Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAAugust 31, 2017
CCI has a positive work environment and wonderful coworkers. I would work there again and would highly recommend to other! I was able to gain a lot of work skill.
fun productive
Press Operator (Former Employee) –  Cadillac, MIAugust 18, 2017
go in clean up work station then start grabing your product look for defects if there are non id put the part in the machine and push the button to lower the press then push the press release button to bring it back up the send the part down the conveyer belt to the back tender to finish removeing the excess metal
Pros
fun productive work
Cons
great benifits
Workplace
customer service rep/trainer(call center) (Former Employee) –  Norcross, GAAugust 15, 2017
Ok place to work, play a little bout your money, not a long term place, but a cool calm environment will do it for a little side job pay is alright for what you doing
ok job
Installation and Service Technician contractor (Current Employee) –  Louisburg, NCAugust 10, 2017
is any system by which some members of society act in an organized manner to enforce the law by discovering, deterring, rehabilitating, or punishing people who violate the rules and norms governing that society.[1] Although the term may encompass entities such as courts and prisons, it is most frequently applied to those who directly engage in patrols or surveillance to dissuade and discover criminal activity, and those who investigate crimes and
Loved this place
Customer Service Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Winston-Salem, NCAugust 4, 2017
Shoe dept really showed me what customer service is. It's nothing but face to face interaction. At times it was very busy. Everyone in the store was friendly & like family
When i left there,i was the only associate,everyone else was in management
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJuly 28, 2017
I was the sole person responsible for loading and unloading trucks.I felt that other duties could have been delegated to other people.There were two other supervisors and one lead who could have help with these duties.
Pros
small work enviroment
Cons
having to take time to deliver product personally in the company van
TurboTax
Customer service representative (Former Employee) –  Daleville, INJune 27, 2017
I really enjoyed helping people do their taxes with our product. I was on the chat team most of the time. M customer service skills even came through on chat.
Horrible
Paralegal work (Former Employee) –  Bremerton, WAJune 24, 2017
the worst place to work ever. It was always unorganized and the management didn't never want to help us. I would not recommend that anyone apply here to this company
laid back place
Purchasing and Inventory Manager (Former Employee) –  Albemarle, NCJune 20, 2017
CCI was a great place to work. Work was challenging but in a relaxed environment. When the company was sold to a large corporation the culture changed but was still a good place to work.
Pros
small company relaxed environment
Cons
long commute from home
ok work place
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Spokane, WAJune 12, 2017
Did Not care to much for the managers weren't doing their job right great employees. They were not the good to employees and you didn't get benefits unless u worked full time.
enjoyed the clients
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Manitowoc, WIMay 24, 2017
enjoyed working with the clients, they did have cognitive issues, the Manitwoc branch closed down. I enjoyed doing activities with the clients. Also took them shopping.
7 day work week
Project Manager/Estimator (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHApril 10, 2017
Compensation not commensurate with experience and seven day work week requirements. Job description was not upheld and routinely expected to go above and beyond what was agreed to at onset of employment.
Pros
many resources
Cons
Long hours and repetitious contracts.
Can work from the comfort of your home
Chiropractic Billing (Current Employee) –  Tucson, AZApril 5, 2017
I start work depending on the time zone of the provider I am working on. Sometimes I start at 7 and stop at 3. I enjoy that I can work around my schedule. The only thing that I run into that I dislike is some of the doctors I have to wait until there office is closed so I can log into their server to do my work without any interruptions to them.
Contract Shop
System Administrator (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXMarch 30, 2017
CCI primarily had project maintenance contracts with a major telecommunications company. Projects varied from requirements, systems testing (QA), production support, and other IT related tasks.
Habilitative support specialist
Residential Habilitation Specialist (Former Employee) –  Pocatello, IDMarch 28, 2017
Started working here in pocatello Idaho. At first the company seemed like it had the best interest of the clients. The longer I worked here I started seeing that the management specifically the Habilitation manager only cares about staffing the houses. She does not care how the clients are treated nor the staff. If you do not pick up shifts and do what she wants she treats you horrible. Also when you have a complaint that the client is not getting treated right(abused), she brushes it under the table. However the clients are wonderful to work with. They make the job worth all the headaches from the manager.
Pros
Clients
Cons
Low pay, Habilitation manager
Cci
Installer/Technician (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOMarch 23, 2017
Kansas City, MO Installed and moved different types of office furniture, mostly SteelCase® brand. I learned quickly enough to carry on in a different location.
ping pong tables...and food caterers throughout the week
CALL CENTER REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Norcross, GAMarch 21, 2017
I great place to work enjoyed the experience...It felt like everyone that called in was able to get their issue resolved...That helps a lot knowing you can help the next person
Pros
great work invironment
Cons
short breaks
Contractor (Former Employee) –  Converse, INMarch 11, 2017
The boss makes sure the job gets done correctly and on time. The crew works together to make sure everything is done the way it should be. If there was a mistake made, they will come back and fix it.
Pros
Long lunch
Cons
Laid off during winter
Great Place To Work
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Augusta, GAMarch 2, 2017
Everyone is friendly. The Work Space Is Very Neat And Clean. Also, You Have Your Own Personally Areas. They Also Have A Snack Bar On The Floor And One In The Building, SO You Really Don't Have To Leave To Get Food.
Pros
Long Breaks
Cons
This job enhanced my skills as a Groundskeeper by introducing me to various lawn care equipment.
Groundskeeper (Former Employee) –  Chillicothe, OHFebruary 27, 2017
As a Groundskeeper I operated the push mower and provided assistance in keeping the grounds of the facility. I took great pride in keeping well-manicured lawns.
Pros
Great team work
Cons
We worked, rain or shine.