CCI

CCI United States Employee Reviews

Company very helpful and knowledgeable
CTS Technician/Assistant Project Coordinator (Former Employee), Elk Grove Village, ILApril 22, 2015
This company taught me the telecom business and showed me what the business was about. Management was always there for any questions.
Worst place ever.
customer service agent TurboTax (Former Employee), Norcross gaApril 4, 2015
Pros: Its a Check
Cons: You never get your full check IF you get paid!!!
Worked there for Turbo Tax contract. People weren't getting paid. No lie. No check . Or half a check or some check. But my personal check was never right. .

They will tell you to wait 2 week (next check ), it'll never come. They will tell you the amount missing has to be over 100.00. They still wont cut one because they'll say it cost 25.00 to print a check. .

Inappropriate management, inappropriate atmosphere. Agents come to work drunk and HIGH!!. The women dress mostly. I said most.. like hookers, don't understand what business casual is. Threatened to fire often , change policy daily, no room for growth. Say you'll fo to Apple when contract is over. Make you take a 13 question quiz and never tell you if you passed or not.

Bathrooms look like gas station bathrooms. Trash is everywhere. They lie frequently and majority of the idiots still there are working and not getting their full pay. Absolutely Ridiculous situation. How are people still working there for free. Never do overtime they'll never pay you..!!!WARNING! !
In a very stress environment the management team are always supporting
IT Technician (Current Employee), Boulder, COMarch 12, 2015
Pros: we get extra gifts if we receive a good rating from a user
Cons: no support on the insurance policy from the company
A typical day at work is getting phone calls and solve problems, create tickets to send to expert teams.
Learned and improved my skills with programming, and troubleshooting.
Co-workers are great and work hard
the hardest part of the job is when we can't help immediately, because the source of the error is more than what we can do.
The most enjoyable is when someone is screaming of happiness, because we solve a problem for them.
Phone sells takes alot of patience.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Tucson, AZMarch 10, 2015
Pros: great pay
Cons: it's phone sells
You have to find a work station and set it up. We would wait for a call and then we provided customer service for Sprint. It takes alot of patience because most times the customer was upset.
Loved MY team
Project Coordinator (Contract) (Former Employee), Santa Ana, CAFebruary 9, 2015
My team was very productive, level headed and upbeat. Most employees were easy to work with however you had some employees that maintained leadership roles that were NOT leaders; upper management enabled bad behaviors.
Not Good
Troubleshooting and Account Changes Rep (Former Employee), Tucson, AZFebruary 4, 2015
Company was not ran properly, management and company atmosphere always in complete chaos every day its no wonder the client pulled out if things were different i would of given a better review.
Nice people, Nice place to work
TECH SUPPORT FOR APPLE (Current Employee), Norcross, GAFebruary 3, 2015
Pros: great place to work
Cons: if you don't past final test you are let go
Good advancement opportunities. Learn all there is to know about Apple products. Great benefits. Team leaders and helpful and encouraging.Flexible schedules and option to switch with any other co-workers.
CCI
Finisher (Former Employee), Dacula, GAJanuary 26, 2015
Pros: decent pay, most people easy to work with, occasional free food, decent benefits
Cons: poor management
My day started at seven in the morning. In the finishing department, where I worked, the ventilation is extremely sub-par. I am cooped up in a aluminum room with no substantial heating element and no cooling system whatsoever, so the temperature is almost identical to the weather outside, which affects your work quality. The ventilation fails to work unless you open one of three doors. If you open the one to the rest of the shop the other workmen yell at you, and if you either of the other two you collect the dust from the dust collectors directly outside in your finish. There were two people in the finishing room other than myself. One is a nice guy who works at a reasonable pace, and the other one, who came in about three months before I left, would either try to rush things and mess it up or go do his own personal projects instead of the work that needed to be done. He also refused to cooperate on anything we tried to do.

The managers were very poor. The shop foreman did his job perfectly, but the two main managers above him were poorly organized and focused on the wrong tasks. They were also cutting corners to save money, so we were forced to use a defective cup gun, filters that were supposed to be replaced daily were having to be switched out every two or so months, spray booth filters that would be completely stuffed and not properly suck the fumes and over spray out, and especially chemicals that failed to properly do their intended purposes. The enamel we used for the Starbucks job in Downtown Disney was a prime example, as it would peel off and flake very easily. – more... We had to redo all of the metal once and then send one of the guys off to touch it up again once it was installed. We did two specialty jobs while I was there, and the managements' scheduling would have us doing jobs that should have taken four or more days to dry properly in less than one because they had been forgotten or scheduled for the wrong week. This would then be blamed on the shop workers. There were several times that the finishing department would be forced to stay for anywhere up to 13 hours per day and all weekend. This was me and the nice guy as the other one was allowed to leave at 3:30 like everyone else by making excuses.

This place would most likely fail an OSHA test, but they always give a heads-up when they are coming. So we would grab our glasses and the other workers would install the safety guards on their tools. I had trouble breathing while working on regular occasion. – less
Fun and energetic place to work
Technical Support (Current Employee), Daleville, INJanuary 24, 2015
Pros: fun, easy going, encouraging, bonus opportunities, benefits
Cons: schedule instability, high demands and low pay, points for attendance, vacation request off based on other's attendance
From the beginning of the interview process and testing, this company has been dedicated to work quickly and professionally. They have always been dedicated to give a prompt response and work with you the best that they can. A typical day with this company would include inbound calls that assisted customers with different issues ranging from all sorts of electronic components and services. I have learned a lot of the inner workings of many devices that we work with and what they can do, as well as the limitations that they have. The management was always very friendly and helpful to find the correct answer as fast as they could, or would at least let you know that they were still working on finding the answer. Our co-workers were a good mixture of wild and crazy to those that travel only on the straight and narrow. It was a good mix where each of us were respected each other. The hardest part of the job was handling people that would receive news that they did not want to hear. The most enjoyable part was knowing that the device started working when they were convinced that it was broken and upset that it was not working.
Mostly worked at schools
Maintenance worker (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAJanuary 23, 2015
I worked alongside the Plant Manager at Animo Western Middle school. I worked during the schools vacations but also during the time when students were present. Interacted with various types of people. Learned how to communicate with all types of people. Learned how to perform BASIC maintenance activities such as filling holes in walls, painting, changing lights and moving furniture. My co-workers were easy to get along with. The most enjoyable part of the job was interacting with all different types of people, hence my interest in the field of retail.
Busy and friendly employees
Inventory Specialist/Material Handler (Current Employee), Lenexa, KSJanuary 18, 2015
Busy with things to do. A lot of friendly employees. A lot of employees that have been there for many years.
Consultant/Project Manager (Former Employee), Long Island, NYJanuary 14, 2015
Pros: excellent work enviroment
My job was to assist in the recovery of Hurricane Sandy. I consulted the Long Island New York East Side Cable Company towards the reconstruction of down lines, broken poles as well as the category of urgency for each task. Long demanding hours required attention to detail as well as timely development of work loads.
No job security
Patient Account Representative (Former Employee), Salem, NCJanuary 9, 2015
CCI is a new starting company that is still developing. There is a lot of favortism that is shown around the company.
Great management.
Coating Inspector (Former Employee), Gulf of MexicoJanuary 6, 2015
Management was always readily available to assist with any questions about projects and expectations.
student info specialist
Student Information Specialist (Former Employee), Thornton, CODecember 27, 2014
Consistent training and new product lines with marketing verticals.
C.C.I - bar and grill
Cook/Prep (Former Employee), Linesville, PADecember 22, 2014
Pros: new experience, meet new people
Cons: the heat, not a day to day job.
I worked about 6 hours 3-4 days a week. I was a prep cook but I also cooked. I enjoyed working, I also waited tables if needed. The co-workers were easy to get along with. The hardest part of the job was the heat, the most enjoyable part of the job was meeting new people.
A productive work place with a good safety program.
Welder (Former Employee), Mobile ALDecember 13, 2014
Pros: had holidays off so i could travel back home to be with my family.
Cons: pprovided ( ppe ) peronal protective equipment.
Exelant company to work for, the recruiting department helped me get the job that fit my description, placed my on a job that had a excellent work enviroment.
convergys
Customer service/ technical support (Former Employee), Norcross, GADecember 10, 2014
This job made a lot of promises to me that were not met. When i asked about these promises, i was told a different excuse every time. the company itself does not treat their employees equally and when an employee is unhappy they get fired over speaking the truth.
Great company to work for.
PCB Designer (Former Employee), South Hackensack, NJNovember 23, 2014
Pros: hands-on management, always accessible. free coffee, family-like environment.
It was a pleasure to work for CCI & I enjoyed going to work every day. They provided us with the tools we needed to do our job, a reasonable schedule, a comfortable work environment, a quarterly bonus, free coffee/tea, a gift card for Thanksgiving & a holiday party in December.
Ok place to work
Medical Assistant Instructor (Former Employee), DetroitNovember 12, 2014
•Instructed and assigned courses in accordance with course competences/objectives
•Explained and demonstrated related laboratory/practical procedures
•Managed classroom teaching conditions and environment through active instructor presence to maintain positive classroom discipline and control
•Coached, guided and empowered students to achieve optimum success
•Monitored, evaluated and documented students’ progress through observation, quizzes and examination in theory and clinical practices
•Participated in other campus activities, committees and projects.
•Stayed current with all regional and state code changes and industry standards

1 2 3 4 5