CCL Design Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Good Company
Production (Former Employee) –  OhioOctober 4, 2017
I enjoyed my time at CCL Design and was happy with all the benefits that were provided. I don't have any complaints about CCL Design to report and was generally happy there.
Pros
Rewards for reaching goals
CCL Design
Senior Quality Manager (Former Employee) –  Strongsville, OHAugust 20, 2016
Good environment but lacks structure. No enforcement of policies or desire to improve. Good people to work with for the most part. Nice facility in terms of cleanliness.
Pros
Good environment
Cons
Lacked senior management structure
fun place to work
Assembly/ Machine operator (Former Employee) –  Wixom, MI 48393April 10, 2016
CCL Design is good place to work. the reason I left because they pay 37 hours a week. ccl management was a good team and co-workers are good people. job was not that hared.
No Structure
Analyst (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHAugust 24, 2015
No structure at this company, It seems everyone just runs around putting out fires and no one takes responsibility for their actions.
productive, fun,easy work to learn
Team Tech1 (Former Employee) –  Brunswick, OHMay 15, 2015
I enjoyed working with my co-workers . The Company is a good company to work for, the people are very nice and they help each other and watch out for each other . I learned how to run a press and do the work from the computer and do the paper work that went along with the job. The management at CCL is good to work with ,they watch over the workers and associate with them each and every day. The hardest part of my job was getting the concept of the re-winder table, when I had to inspect the parts that came on cores I had issues with which way the roll had to go on the re- winder they had to be on the core a certain way or it would be wrong and that is not good cause if it got to the customer then it would come back to us and we had to fix the rolls and that would cost the company a lot of money so I told them to put me some where else but that didn't happen, The most enjoyable part of the job was when me and my co - workers would all work on a job together cause we all got along so well
Pros
cook out's, free lunches when there where Holidays
Cons
short breaks
Good money, thats all
Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Strongsville, OhioMarch 12, 2015
Every person there is so pessimistic, there are next to NO advancements for F+P department. Floor supervisors are awful with the exception of a couple. Work is easy, pay is well, overtime is there...sort of, only if you're willing to work 12hr shifts. Benefits are overpriced, so the pay really isn't even worth it. And non paid lunches/can't make up the 30min for a full 8hr shift.
Automotive Supplier that produces labels and adhesive products
OEM Customer Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Strongsville, OHMarch 5, 2015
Supplier can update systems and processes for more up to date technology. Customer demands can be meet with making shipments top priority.
Don't say what they don't way to hear
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Strongsville, OHJune 27, 2014
CCL Design wants you to be a robot. Keep your mouthshut and work as though you have no emotions. They don't want to know when you are working in a hostile environment.

Want to know more about CCL Design?

Ask a question