CCL

CCL Employer Reviews

Enjoyed my job when I was not harassed
Shipping/Receiving Coordinator (Former Employee), Clinton, SCSeptember 29, 2014
Pros: enjoyed keeping busy because time went by fast and didn't have to work with a lot of people.
Cons: constantly micro-managed by latest team leader when i knew my job. worked there for 26 years
loading and unloading at lest 9-10 trucks a day
answering e-mails
calling vendors
friendly environment
FIELD TESTER (Former Employee), Boston, MAApril 11, 2014
Pros: paid holiday
Cons: don't know any
nice people I worked with. paid holiday even on contract! loved the car they provided me. very down to earth co-workers
Enjoyment from Prood-Reading.
Quality Assurance Inspector (Former Employee), Hightstown, NJNovember 4, 2013
At CCL, i would do Quality Assurance,.meaning proofreading. I could say that I actually liked the job, which was interesting.
I ran a hot tank,and polly pack
line worker (Former Employee), Danville, ILApril 2, 2013
Pros: able to take time off when needed
Cons: started off as temp, took a long time to get hired on
I was a line worker. Working on the hot tank,and also the polly pack. I didn't enjoy my job as much. I did become well liked and knows as a good hard worker. Many times being pulled from other lines to work on the faster pace line.
It was great when it was Swedish, but now that's being manage by Providence...
Inventory Tech (Current Employee), Seattle, WAJanuary 24, 2013
Pros: healthcare benefits and annual pay raise.
Cons: deterioraiting organization.
It use to feel a sense of community, but now it's quantity driven and not quality, and as a result employee morale is down. Favoritism is becoming prevalent ("It's not what you know..."). Management are quick to make changes without input from employees.
Review of Casino Cruiselines
Reservations (Former Employee), Northbrook, ILJanuary 22, 2013
Cons: a typical day.
Call center environment. This small company had no employee handbook. Made rules/policies up as the days go by spontaneously. Management had poor communication with employees. As being part of a "Team", there was no team. It was every man for himself. Too much gossip and favoritism. Management/HR scowled at employees as if they were animals. Again, – more... favoritism showed when only "certain" employees would receive special treatment on celebratory days. According to the calendar where tardiness and absences were recorded, it showed that it is better to call in, than to be 1-5 minutes late, therefore, people who did not come in to work were not scowled at, but people have gotten into accidents, or need emergency surgery, management counted those as absences, and were noted and penalized for that. Overall, a horrible, unorganized, unfair company to work for due to decisions made by HR/Management which was held by one person. – less
Good Place
Line Operator (Former Employee), Harrisonburg, VAJuly 25, 2012
Pros: money, rewarded
Cons: hot, boring
I started off making $8 and quit making $13 a yr and a half later. If you try you got rewarded. Certainly a good place to work.
productive,good management great co workers
Label Inspector (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCJune 9, 2012
Pros: dependablel, clean, pleasant
Cons: short breaks
complete orders to custmer spec, clean area,start next order/orhelp co-worker untill order is ready.
how team work can benifit everyone. i found that co workers were pleasant worked off shift, little contact, but very helpful
order ok by qa ship was best part of my day
Trabajo agradable
Fotógrafo/ Supervisor (Former Employee), Miami, FLNovember 18, 2013
En el entorno turístico como Fotografiar Familias, bodas, parejas, eventos.