CCL Employee Reviews

Good working environment
Senior Program Manager - Center (Former Employee) –  Addis, LAMarch 22, 2016
Working on Capacity development program specialize on Leadership development program but I am a humanitarian worker and looking a similar work with INGOs and UN agencies
Manager (Former Employee) –  Federal Way, WAMarch 21, 2016
Challenging but worth it. Washington State has become the first state to privatized liquor business in 2012. The Liquor Control Board had auctioned off all of its State Liquor Stores to private citizens, and I was one of the first winner to be awarded a license to operate previously owned State Liquor Store.
hard work
Bartender (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 30, 2016
Ready work in this position in any time.like my job.All people crew very nice and friendly.very happy,that work with this company
Pros
work
Cons
short break
Amazing, diverse place to work
Global Events & Marketing Assistant, Center (Current Employee) –  Greensboro, NCJanuary 9, 2016
CCL is a great place to nurture your career and learn fundamental leadership skills. The working environment is positive and productive.
By far the best employers!
Career Advisor (Current Employee) –  Staten Island, NYJanuary 3, 2016
They have been tremendously supportive of my career in the company and tell me everything I need to know to succeed! However, you have to stay proactive for the course of your schedule to make your job interesting and rewarding!

You assist citizens all over the United States achieve their dreams of obtaining a good education or fitting employment. All you do is give them information setting things up so they can happen. How easy can that be?! I speak with about 100 customers daily, making about 300 calls daily. Of course, you can't satisfy everyone, but if you are like me, you have one interest in mind: being polite to everyone no matter what, to find those truly appreciative individuals who will thank you infinitely for helping them in the nick of time! That makes all the difference, and makes your job VERY REWARDING!
Pros
Work from home flexibility, Call center is super supportive, Constructive Feedback, Great commission structure, Great managers, great supervisors, great coaches, great technology, super clean cubicles, No judgement zone
Cons
Expensive food, health benefit program, Lack of scrutiny to avoid employing bad apples, 40 hours work max for WFH-20 hrs min, Short breaks
good job environment
warehouse coordinator (Former Employee) –  holliston massachussetsMarch 31, 2015
good place to work, great communication between staff and supervisors.i learned to be a better teamworker.

the company, handles crises well, instigates change smoothly, supports and leads team members, brings out the best in his workers, promotes a feeling of harmony and fairness.
Pros
great benefits
Cons
Great people to work for.
Comco operator (Former Employee) –  Florence, KYOctober 19, 2014
I learned how to run a comco press as well as to how to have fun while working great exp.
Pros
long breaks
Cons
Shift
Enjoyed my job when I was not harassed
Shipping/Receiving Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Clinton, SCSeptember 29, 2014
loading and unloading at lest 9-10 trucks a day
receiving and labeling products
shipping out products
receiving in and shipping out UPS, FedEx, DHL
international shipments
scheduling trucks for shipments
answering e-mails
calling vendors
Pros
Enjoyed keeping busy because time went by fast and didn't have to work with a lot of people.
Cons
constantly micro-managed by latest team leader when I knew my job. worked there for 26 years
friendly environment
FIELD TESTER (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAApril 11, 2014
nice people I worked with. paid holiday even on contract! loved the car they provided me. very down to earth co-workers
Pros
paid holiday
Cons
don't know any
Enjoyment from Prood-Reading.
Quality Assurance Inspector (Former Employee) –  Hightstown, NJNovember 4, 2013
At CCL, i would do Quality Assurance,.meaning proofreading. I could say that I actually liked the job, which was interesting.
I ran a hot tank,and polly pack
line worker (Former Employee) –  Danville, ILApril 2, 2013
I was a line worker. Working on the hot tank,and also the polly pack. I didn't enjoy my job as much. I did become well liked and knows as a good hard worker. Many times being pulled from other lines to work on the faster pace line.
Pros
able to take time off when needed
Cons
started off as temp, took a long time to get hired on
It was great when it was Swedish, but now that's being manage by Providence...
Inventory Tech (Current Employee) –  Seattle, WAJanuary 24, 2013
It use to feel a sense of community, but now it's quantity driven and not quality, and as a result employee morale is down. Favoritism is becoming prevalent ("It's not what you know..."). Management are quick to make changes without input from employees.
Pros
healthcare benefits and annual pay raise.
Cons
deterioraiting organization.
Review of Casino Cruiselines
Reservations (Former Employee) –  Northbrook, ILJanuary 22, 2013
Call center environment. This small company had no employee handbook. Made rules/policies up as the days go by spontaneously. Management had poor communication with employees. As being part of a "Team", there was no team. It was every man for himself. Too much gossip and favoritism. Management/HR scowled at employees as if they were animals. Again, favoritism showed when only "certain" employees would receive special treatment on celebratory days. According to the calendar where tardiness and absences were recorded, it showed that it is better to call in, than to be 1-5 minutes late, therefore, people who did not come in to work were not scowled at, but people have gotten into accidents, or need emergency surgery, management counted those as absences, and were noted and penalized for that. Overall, a horrible, unorganized, unfair company to work for due to decisions made by HR/Management which was held by one person.
Cons
a typical day.
Good Place
Line Operator (Former Employee) –  Harrisonburg, VAJuly 25, 2012
I started off making $8 and quit making $13 a yr and a half later. If you try you got rewarded. Certainly a good place to work.
Pros
money, rewarded
Cons
hot, boring
productive,good management great co workers
Label Inspector (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJune 9, 2012
complete orders to custmer spec, clean area,start next order/orhelp co-worker untill order is ready.
how team work can benifit everyone. i found that co workers were pleasant worked off shift, little contact, but very helpful
order ok by qa ship was best part of my day
Pros
dependablel, clean, pleasant
Cons
short breaks
Abd nin en buyuk kruvaziyer sirketi
RESTORANLAR MUDURU (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLAugust 18, 2016
1994 Yilinda basladigim isletmde 19 yil calistim ve yiyecek icecek mudur pozisyonunda isi biraktim
Trabajo agradable
Fotógrafo/ Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLNovember 18, 2013
En el entorno turístico como Fotografiar Familias, bodas, parejas, eventos.