CCMC Employee Reviews in United States

I never want to work there again.
Teacher Assistant (Former Employee) –  Hartford, CTMay 15, 2012
You are in high shcool all over again. All women. All drama. And the management is just as bad. The staff sees them as someone they go and drink or go play volleyball with on the weekends. So in the workplace there are no rules or leaders. And the parents are always right. No matter what. The rules change every week just to make the parents happy.
Pros
the pay is very good for early childhood, benefits excellent.
Cons
poor leadership, no room for growth
Front desk
Front office (Current Employee) –  San Tan ValleySeptember 18, 2013
Great people. Good benefits for this size company. Fun and challenging work place. It is a great place to learn about your community, HOA's, property Managment and how things work in your city.

If you love people and have a dedication to excellence in customer service this is a great company and job for you.
Pros
fun, challenging, flexible, good life work balance. casual dress
Job is rewarding
Rn, IBCLC (Current Employee) –  Hartford, CTFebruary 26, 2014
I love being a lactation consultant and am told that it shows in my work. I love working in the NICU and med/surg floors. I love knowing that I have helped a mom and baby succeed in breastfeeding. We follow our babies for 1 month after discharge by phone. The NICU nurses are wonderful nurses. Our hospital is going through a rough time at present.
Stressfull
Medical Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Hartford, CTNovember 16, 2014
Managers do not listen to employees and over work them. There's is lots of office gossip and manager does not do anything about it
a good company to work for
Account Analyst (Former Employee) –  Hartford, CTAugust 19, 2014
When it first open for bussiness but not enough work at the beginning
room for improvement
Cons
not enough work for posting
Productive workplace
In Patient & Employee Pharmacy Internship (Former Employee) –  Upland, PAJune 20, 2013
Fill prescriptions, answer phones, fill pixsus machines on various hospital floors
Pros
great staff
Cons
no cons
Love my job
E.R. Admitting/Pre-Admissions Clerk (Current Employee) –  Corpus Christi, TXOctober 20, 2013
Register patients as they come in to be seen in the emergency room. Work with all insurance companies.
Great Team Enviorment & Great Client Values
Administrative Assistant & Concierge (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZSeptember 6, 2012
A typical day at work is to greeting a high level of people from with a smile from the time you walk through the door until you leave at the end of the day.

I gained confidence while working for the company in my position because I learned to work in an enviornment which requires muli-tasking on a variety of levels in a professional and poised disposition. I was able to build my people skills and establish good relationships with residents, staff and vendors, and still provide administrative support to the community manager.

The most enjoyable part of the job was the challange of having a dual role as administrative assistant and concierge - not every day was the same. The most fullfilling part of the job was building close relationships, knowing that I was trusted by my clients.

The hardest part of the job was the expectation of having to be at the front desk every moment of the day, not being able to be at too many places at one time without missing out on something that might occur while away from the desk, and still provide support to the community manager and whomever comes across your desk.
Pros
fun corporate holiday parties, client fulfillment, location