CCMC Employee Reviews

very stressfull
Surgical Scheduler/Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Hartford, CTMay 15, 2017
None stop running with patients and MD's, no time to breathe or eat. no time for personal appointments. Management hover over the employees. Minimal raises and sometimes no raise, pay freeze.
Phlebotomist
Requested Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  Hartford, CTApril 24, 2017
Loved my coworkers and the children that I drew. Just couldn't take the sick children. Some children died because of their sickness and I just couldn't deal with it anymore. It's definitely fast paced and you have to be quick to work in the lab.
Pros
Working with great coworkers
Cons
Seeing Sick children
i enjoyed cleaning the clinics the staff and doctors were very nice
Factory Laborer (Former Employee) –  Taylorville, ILMarch 24, 2017
From taking trash to shredded important parers and or files to waxing and buffing the floor and cleaning carpets and bathrooms. there was not really a hardest part.. the best part was knowing that i made the office clean and presentable for all patients and staff.
Great co-workers
Instructional Tutor (Current Employee) –  New Britain, CTFebruary 23, 2017
very friendly environment great staff opportunity to grow. Supervisors are available to help. Very good with continuous training and workshops to improve on skills.
Great company to work for
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZJanuary 15, 2017
I enjoyed working for this company, especially my direct manager. However, I have seen poor communications with some of the executive team. The company can also be a bit old school in the work environment and what they consider unprofessional
Killer Views, Good People
Lifeguard and Swim Instructor (Former Employee) –  Draper, UTDecember 14, 2016
My typical days at work were always pretty constant. They were always the same which for this job being a lifeguard, was a good thing.
I learned so much about myself and how to deal with patrons at this establishment!
My management was great! They were always willing to work with me and if there was a problem, we could work it out together.
My coworkers were easy to get along with. They definitely got a good bunch of people, always making me laugh.

The best part about working for CCMC was the fact that it just felt like a family there. I am very grateful for that.
Pros
Free food sometimes, free swim pass
Cons
Short breaks
Don't want to provide
Compliance Coordinator (Former Employee) –  McKinney, TXSeptember 13, 2016
I enjoyed working here. The thing I liked best were my coworkers. I liked that there were some long term employees. I did not like that I was not offered any opportunity to be promoted.
Pros
Employee Referral Bonus
Cons
Benefits are lacking, communication is not transparent
all round enjoyable company to work for
Maitenance (Former Employee) –  Goodyear, AZAugust 11, 2016
lots of management changes and schedule changes. fun, fast paced work environment. able to learn plenty of new skills and they have a good team building schedule
Great corporate culture, excellent opportunity to shine
Traffic Safety Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJuly 28, 2016
I would still work for the company if I was able to transfer to Phoenix. This company demonstrates integrity, determination, wise decision making, and actually caring about the communities they serve. They're not the biggest, but they're the best.
Busy and Enjoyable Community
Porter (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXJune 11, 2015
Is a great company to work for enjoyable people to work with always busy through out the day. Typical day at work consist of walking around the property maintaining and cleaning for the patients that visit at all hours of the day. Most enjoyable part of working there is interacting with the friendly people who visit all through out the day. Great management team always keep us all at high spirit to keep us going to make sure the job gets done on a daily basis.
Stressfull
Medical Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Hartford, CTNovember 16, 2014
Managers do not listen to employees and over work them. There's is lots of office gossip and manager does not do anything about it
a good company to work for
Account Analyst (Former Employee) –  Hartford, CTAugust 19, 2014
When it first open for bussiness but not enough work at the beginning
room for improvement
Cons
not enough work for posting
Job is rewarding
Rn, IBCLC (Current Employee) –  Hartford, CTFebruary 26, 2014
I love being a lactation consultant and am told that it shows in my work. I love working in the NICU and med/surg floors. I love knowing that I have helped a mom and baby succeed in breastfeeding. We follow our babies for 1 month after discharge by phone. The NICU nurses are wonderful nurses. Our hospital is going through a rough time at present.
Love my job
E.R. Admitting/Pre-Admissions Clerk (Current Employee) –  Corpus Christi, TXOctober 20, 2013
Register patients as they come in to be seen in the emergency room. Work with all insurance companies.
Front desk
Front office (Current Employee) –  San Tan ValleySeptember 18, 2013
Great people. Good benefits for this size company. Fun and challenging work place. It is a great place to learn about your community, HOA's, property Managment and how things work in your city.

If you love people and have a dedication to excellence in customer service this is a great company and job for you.
Pros
Fun, challenging, flexible, good life work balance. Casual dress
Productive workplace
In Patient & Employee Pharmacy Internship (Former Employee) –  Upland, PAJune 20, 2013
Fill prescriptions, answer phones, fill pixsus machines on various hospital floors
Pros
great staff
Cons
no cons
Great Team Enviorment & Great Client Values
Administrative Assistant & Concierge (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZSeptember 6, 2012
A typical day at work is to greeting a high level of people from with a smile from the time you walk through the door until you leave at the end of the day.

I gained confidence while working for the company in my position because I learned to work in an enviornment which requires muli-tasking on a variety of levels in a professional and poised disposition. I was able to build my people skills and establish good relationships with residents, staff and vendors, and still provide administrative support to the community manager.

The most enjoyable part of the job was the challange of having a dual role as administrative assistant and concierge - not every day was the same. The most fullfilling part of the job was building close relationships, knowing that I was trusted by my clients.

The hardest part of the job was the expectation of having to be at the front desk every moment of the day, not being able to be at too many places at one time without missing out on something that might occur while away from the desk, and still provide support to the community manager and whomever comes across your desk.
Pros
fun corporate holiday parties, client fulfillment, location
I never want to work there again.
Teacher Assistant (Former Employee) –  Hartford, CTMay 15, 2012
You are in high shcool all over again. All women. All drama. And the management is just as bad. The staff sees them as someone they go and drink or go play volleyball with on the weekends. So in the workplace there are no rules or leaders. And the parents are always right. No matter what. The rules change every week just to make the parents happy.
Pros
the pay is very good for early childhood, benefits excellent.
Cons
poor leadership, no room for growth