CCS Medical

CCS Medical Employee Reviews

insurance verificaion
Insurance Verification Representative (Current Employee), Insurance Verification RepresentativeJuly 14, 2015
Pros: taught me a lot
Cons: neeeds more room for growth
Working at CCS Medical has been a pleasure but now I am trying to relocate to another city and I am ready to take all my work experiences and move on.
Overall a great place to work at
Patient support Representative (Current Employee), Clearwater, FLMay 17, 2015
CCS Medical has given me the privilege of being part of what I consider something special. Being able to assist their patients and educating them on how to live healthier lives gives me great satisfaction.

- Alfredo "Freddie" Ramirez
I loved being able to move around in different areas of the warehouse, loading and unloading trucks
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Roanoke, VAMay 1, 2015
Pros: pay
Cons: the position was rotation and no guaranteed opening
I really enjoyed working with my supervisor and team. I love that we all worked so good together and we all had a common goal and that was to get the job done as quickly as possible.
Very Consistent
Revenue Cycle Payment Posting (Current Employee), Farmers Branch, TXMarch 29, 2015
Pros: Overtime
Cons: Clocking in and out for breaks
My day is very consistent. I work in 2 posting systems.
I learned how to read an EOB and post all adjustments and denials.
We have to clock in and out for our breaks.
We have great people on our team.
Trying to find work because we do not have all the EOBs available.
The people I work with.
Busy production all day, never a dull moment.,
Distribution Supervisor (Current Employee), Clearwater, FLMarch 12, 2015
Pros: busy environment, very little turnover
Cons: no chance for advancement in the near future and current salary. no bonus compensation.
Pick, pack, and ship medical supplies to patients in all 50 states which gives one a feeling of self gratitude for helping others.
CCS has given me the oppurtunity to learn about medical supplies and what – more... is needed for patients with specific medical conditions. The manager is easy to work with and experienced in this field. Co-workers have great chemistry which makes production smoother on a normal work day. – less
Couldn't advance
DME Billing Team Lead (Current Employee), Farmers Branch, TXMarch 12, 2015
Pros: then everything
Cons: to strict now
I loved working for Texas Health before they were bought out. The people were great and so was my job. I just could never advance. I was good at what I did and they didn't want to have to replace me.
Grand experince
Network Development Manager (Former Employee), Tampa FLJanuary 1, 2015
Pros: na
Cons: na
I enjoyed my time at CCS Medical, warm and full of growth and great peers, some of the staff may have been somewhat suspect. Overall I enjoyed my time there.
Interesting, diverse, multi-function place to work
Accountant (Current Employee), Dallas, TXDecember 29, 2014
Management and staff are personable, helpful, diverse and knowledgeable.
We were always under the threat of closing
Patient Support Representative (Former Employee), Roanoke, VADecember 29, 2014
I loved helping others and co workers, My supervisors did try and have some fun times with the employees. I miss my coworkers, Coworkers did mesh well together. The company is always about to downsize or close the location I worked at.
Productive and fun company
Patient Service Representative (Former Employee), Lawrenceville, GANovember 24, 2014
Pros: pay, medical field
This company was very informative and was an enjoyable position for me.
You could not ask for a better place to work.
Customer Service Representative II (Former Employee), Tampa, FLNovember 10, 2014
Pros: able to provide a veritity of information.
Cons: they had to close and move to texas.
By helping other people with managing their diabetes I was also able to help myself and my family better.
Great department and co-workers
Team Lead - Administrative Services Department (Former Employee), Clearwater, FLNovember 1, 2014
Very busy and fast paced department. If we fell behind other departments would be affected and unable to do their jobs.
Fast pace work environment, I loved being able to help patients get there medical supplies
Patient Accounts Specialist II (Former Employee), Farmers Branch, TXSeptember 30, 2014
Pros: great pay, 401k chances to move up
Cons: frequent changes in management
The company is very large, there was always ways to advance. i was well trained in medical terminology, insurance verification. wonderful co-workers, the hardest part of the job was telling patients there insurance wouldnt cover the supplies they needed
Family like setting, everybody knows everybody. Easy going.
Distribution Specialist (Former Employee), Forest Hill, TXSeptember 26, 2014
Pros: luncheons
Cons: no advancement, not stable place to work.
I learned so much there. Got to know everybody that worked in the building, including the office staff. Management there were understanding in not only work problems but life problems too and gave great – more... advice. My co-workers all became good friends, only hung out a few times outside of work. We all helped one another with problems and solving issues. Hardest part of the job is working alone with taking over three peoples work load for the day or even week. The most enjoyable part of my job there was being asked to take on the responsibilities of my supervisor while he was out for hours, days, or even weeks. – less
Great Environment, Opportunity for growth
Revenue Cycle Management, Manager (Former Employee), Farmers Branch, TXSeptember 22, 2014
Plenty of room for growth and great coworkers. Company has been transitioning to Dallas, so as with any transition there are several changes in leadership, processes and systems.
great benefits but no room for advancement
Patient Support Rep, managed care team (Former Employee), Roanoke, VASeptember 9, 2014
no room for advancement, horrible job, lacks management. micro-management and lack of discipline are drawbacks.
Opportunistic Sales Successes.
National Account Manager (Former Employee), Clearwater, FLSeptember 2, 2014
Fasinating start up company with opportunities to develop a publicly held company, expand services, distribution and a sales force.
Payment Posting & Customer Service (Former Employee), Farmers Branch, TXAugust 28, 2014
Cons: contract position
I enjoyed working for this company and my immediate supervisor.
job security
New Customer Enrollment (Former Employee), Lawrenceville, GAAugust 10, 2014
I do not understand how they would allow someone to transfer from one department to another then lay them off 4 months later. No job security and lying employees.
Great Company
Customer Service (Former Employee), Clearwater, FLJuly 31, 2014
Pros: lot of advancement
Cons: no cons
Great company to work for, Management and the staff. I had to move to new location or I would still be there.

1 2 3 4 5

About CCS Medical

CCS Medical Holdings knows that doorstep delivery is┬ájust a convenience for many, but it's critical for patients with chronic – Read more

CCS Medical Salaries