CCS Medical Employee Reviews

Medical Equipment Sales
Medical Equipment Sales Executive (Former Employee), Dallas, TXAugust 5, 2015
• Grew Dallas territory market share by 40% in one year by selling a large portfolio of diabetic supplies and services to Endocrinologists, Cardiologists, home health agencies, LTAC’s, and hospitals.
CCS Medical had good people working there, nice breakroom
Insurance Verification Tech (Former Employee), Brandon FloridaAugust 3, 2015
Pros: Good co-workers, knowledge of various insurance workings
Cons: No where to grow, Management was a little weak, they made us feel secure, then closed the facility.
As an Insurance verification Tech involved comparing patient insurance coverage's against products requested by the patient to ensure payment. This was continuous throughout your shift. I did learn various computer systems associated with medicare, medicaid and numerous other insurances. Management towards the end of the company actually closing was quite good, previously, some employees were more knowledgeable than management. Good co-workers.
Not the most up front organization
Work Force Analyst (Former Employee), Clearwater, FLJuly 31, 2015
Hired to set up workforce management and when the new VP brought in one of his old employees, the position was "no longer needed" and I was let go.
Great workplace
Inbound Insulin Pump Representative (Former Employee), Clearwater, FLJuly 25, 2015
Balanced but fast paced, great team to work for, overall a great place to work. Everyone was friendly and helpful. I stayed busy all day and I liked that the most.
insurance verificaion
Insurance Verification Representative (Current Employee), Insurance Verification RepresentativeJuly 14, 2015
Pros: taught me a lot
Cons: neeeds more room for growth
Working at CCS Medical has been a pleasure but now I am trying to relocate to another city and I am ready to take all my work experiences and move on.
Overall a great place to work at
Patient support Representative (Current Employee), Clearwater, FLMay 17, 2015
CCS Medical has given me the privilege of being part of what I consider something special. Being able to assist their patients and educating them on how to live healthier lives gives me great satisfaction.

- Alfredo "Freddie" Ramirez
I loved being able to move around in different areas of the warehouse, loading and unloading trucks
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Roanoke, VAMay 1, 2015
Pros: pay
Cons: the position was rotation and no guaranteed opening
I really enjoyed working with my supervisor and team. I love that we all worked so good together and we all had a common goal and that was to get the job done as quickly as possible.
Very Consistent
Revenue Cycle Payment Posting (Current Employee), Farmers Branch, TXMarch 29, 2015
Pros: Overtime
Cons: Clocking in and out for breaks
My day is very consistent. I work in 2 posting systems.
I learned how to read an EOB and post all adjustments and denials.
We have to clock in and out for our breaks.
We have great people on our team.
Trying to find work because we do not have all the EOBs available.
The people I work with.
Busy production all day, never a dull moment.,
Distribution Supervisor (Current Employee), Clearwater, FLMarch 12, 2015
Pros: busy environment, very little turnover
Cons: no chance for advancement in the near future and current salary. no bonus compensation.
Pick, pack, and ship medical supplies to patients in all 50 states which gives one a feeling of self gratitude for helping others.
CCS has given me the oppurtunity to learn about medical supplies and what is needed for patients with specific medical conditions. The manager is easy to work with and experienced in this field. Co-workers have great chemistry which makes production smoother on a normal work day.
Couldn't advance
DME Billing Team Lead (Current Employee), Farmers Branch, TXMarch 12, 2015
Pros: then everything
Cons: to strict now
I loved working for Texas Health before they were bought out. The people were great and so was my job. I just could never advance. I was good at what I did and they didn't want to have to replace me.
Grand experince
Network Development Manager (Former Employee), Tampa FLJanuary 1, 2015
Pros: na
Cons: na
I enjoyed my time at CCS Medical, warm and full of growth and great peers, some of the staff may have been somewhat suspect. Overall I enjoyed my time there.
Interesting, diverse, multi-function place to work
Accountant (Current Employee), Dallas, TXDecember 29, 2014
Management and staff are personable, helpful, diverse and knowledgeable.
We were always under the threat of closing
Patient Support Representative (Former Employee), Roanoke, VADecember 29, 2014
I loved helping others and co workers, My supervisors did try and have some fun times with the employees. I miss my coworkers, Coworkers did mesh well together. The company is always about to downsize or close the location I worked at.
Productive and fun company
Patient Service Representative (Former Employee), Lawrenceville, GANovember 24, 2014
Pros: pay, medical field
This company was very informative and was an enjoyable position for me.
You could not ask for a better place to work.
Customer Service Representative II (Former Employee), Tampa, FLNovember 10, 2014
Pros: able to provide a veritity of information.
Cons: they had to close and move to texas.
By helping other people with managing their diabetes I was also able to help myself and my family better.
Great department and co-workers
Team Lead - Administrative Services Department (Former Employee), Clearwater, FLNovember 1, 2014
Very busy and fast paced department. If we fell behind other departments would be affected and unable to do their jobs.
Fast pace work environment, I loved being able to help patients get there medical supplies
Patient Accounts Specialist II (Former Employee), Farmers Branch, TXSeptember 30, 2014
Pros: great pay, 401k chances to move up
Cons: frequent changes in management
The company is very large, there was always ways to advance. i was well trained in medical terminology, insurance verification. wonderful co-workers, the hardest part of the job was telling patients there insurance wouldnt cover the supplies they needed
Family like setting, everybody knows everybody. Easy going.
Distribution Specialist (Former Employee), Forest Hill, TXSeptember 26, 2014
Pros: luncheons
Cons: no advancement, not stable place to work.
I learned so much there. Got to know everybody that worked in the building, including the office staff. Management there were understanding in not only work problems but life problems too and gave great advice. My co-workers all became good friends, only hung out a few times outside of work. We all helped one another with problems and solving issues. Hardest part of the job is working alone with taking over three peoples work load for the day or even week. The most enjoyable part of my job there was being asked to take on the responsibilities of my supervisor while he was out for hours, days, or even weeks.
Great Environment, Opportunity for growth
Revenue Cycle Management, Manager (Former Employee), Farmers Branch, TXSeptember 22, 2014
Plenty of room for growth and great coworkers. Company has been transitioning to Dallas, so as with any transition there are several changes in leadership, processes and systems.
great benefits but no room for advancement
Patient Support Rep, managed care team (Former Employee), Roanoke, VASeptember 9, 2014
no room for advancement, horrible job, lacks management. micro-management and lack of discipline are drawbacks.