CCS Medical

CCS Medical Employer Reviews

Family like setting, everybody knows everybody. Easy going.
Distribution Specialist (Former Employee), Forest Hill, TXSeptember 26, 2014
Pros: luncheons
Cons: no advancement, not stable place to work.
I learned so much there. Got to know everybody that worked in the building, including the office staff. Management there were understanding in not only work problems but life problems too and gave great advice. My co-workers all became good friends, only hung out a few times outside of work. We all helped one another with problems and solving issues. – more... Hardest part of the job is working alone with taking over three peoples work load for the day or even week. The most enjoyable part of my job there was being asked to take on the responsibilities of my supervisor while he was out for hours, days, or even weeks. – less
Great Environment, Opportunity for growth
Revenue Cycle Management, Manager (Former Employee), Farmers Branch, TXSeptember 22, 2014
Plenty of room for growth and great coworkers. Company has been transitioning to Dallas, so as with any transition there are several changes in leadership, processes and systems.
great benefits but no room for advancement
Patient Support Rep, managed care team (Former Employee), Roanoke, VASeptember 9, 2014
no room for advancement, horrible job, lacks management. micro-management and lack of discipline are drawbacks.
Opportunistic Sales Successes.
National Account Manager (Former Employee), Clearwater, FLSeptember 2, 2014
Fasinating start up company with opportunities to develop a publicly held company, expand services, distribution and a sales force.
Payment Posting & Customer Service (Former Employee), Farmers Branch, TXAugust 28, 2014
Cons: contract position
I enjoyed working for this company and my immediate supervisor.
job security
New Customer Enrollment (Former Employee), Lawrenceville, GAAugust 10, 2014
I do not understand how they would allow someone to transfer from one department to another then lay them off 4 months later. No job security and lying employees.
Great Company
Customer Service (Former Employee), Clearwater, FLJuly 31, 2014
Pros: lot of advancement
Cons: no cons
Great company to work for, Management and the staff. I had to move to new location or I would still be there.
Location was great for me
Medical Billing Specialist (Former Employee), Lawrenceville, GAJuly 14, 2014
When I changed my department and title and was under new management things became better for me as a Medical Biller
Great Company, Good Management
Patient Collections Representative (Former Employee), Tampa, FLJuly 9, 2014
Company filed for bankruptcy and i was laid off. Other than that, the training and skill that i learned was great.
casual environment...i don't have to dress up, yeah!
Ins verifier (Former Employee), Clearwater, FLJuly 1, 2014
going through changes, and trying to emerge an even stronger company.
Great place
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Clearwater, FLJuly 1, 2014
Great place to work. Everyone was very helpful. There was always lots of work to be done; and supervisor didn't mine you staying over as long as you were working
The worst job
New Patient Coordinator (Current Employee), Dallas, TXMay 10, 2014
This is the worst company with the worst people I have ever met in my life
Micromanagement
DME Billing Team Lead (Current Employee), Farmers Branch, TXMay 7, 2014
Pros: pay
Cons: can't listen to headphones, we are not listened to about issue, micromanaged
When I started here I loved it. It was very relaxed and we were able to come in and do our jobs. We are now micro managed and it is horrible.
not worth the grief
Lpn (Current Employee), Windham MeMay 2, 2014
Pros: you do meet some amazing coworkers ....but sometimes they move on to better things
Cons: short staffed often, double documentation, management is horrible
I'm a natural leader and I try my best everyday to provide health care to inmates who lets face it can be rather disagreeable and hurtful at times. The job is hard and everyday things are said or done that could be upsetting to you.
We are constantly training new staff because management shows such disrespect to its employees. And every "staff meeting" – more... is about what we are not doing..... it is never an open forum on ways to improve.
Recently our D.O.N. and our H.S.A have been cracking down on overtime. I spoke with the regional director on why most of the staff was staying over our allotted time on a daily basis. Two days later I get hauled in the office and told I was insubordinate because I disagreed with something being said. Told I wasn't listening and that they don't report to me. But then told they are glad I bring issues to them and then told me I was one of there best nurse. Ah..what? I felt like because I went to the regional director they had to discredit me and make sure I didn't do it again.
I just got a certificate for a year of service with CCS. I don't think I'll be another year. – less
Enjoyable
Intake Coordinator (Former Employee), Clearwater, FLApril 30, 2014
Pros: benefits, incentives
Cons: lack of communication from corporate office
CCS is a good company to work for. Days are busy from start to finish.
I loved working here
Revenue Cycle Specialist (Former Employee), Farmers Branch, TXApril 4, 2014
Pros: everything
Cons: a little more pay
I worked for CCS Medical for almost 2 years. Even though they have gone through a lot of rough patches I still enjoyed working here. I never let the problems that a company have affect my overall feeling. I would definitely go back once the hiring freeze is up. I loved the managers and the coworkers they were my family and I miss them very much.
Fast paced, rapid growth environment
National Sales Director (Former Employee), Clearwater, FLApril 3, 2014
Served in various roles - see resume. Regional Sales Manager, President's Club winner, Area Sales Director, National Sales Director. Lead sales team ranging from 10 to 30 direct reports.
Processed Documents
Documentation Specialist Level II (Former Employee), Roanoke, VAFebruary 25, 2014
I reviewed and processed Medicare and Medicaid CMN's
I learned ICD-9 codes
I enjoyed talking with our patients and helping them get their supplies
x
Executive Assistant/Project Manager (Current Employee), Farmers Branch, TXFebruary 21, 2014
Twenty years experience as an executive administrative assistant supporting high-level executives, multiple partners, senior managers, and managers within the financial/accounting and health care industries. Strong work ethic and willingness to take ownership of wide-ranging responsibilities. Professional demeanor and appearance, energetic, and upbeat – more... personality. Ability to exercise discretion and maintain confidential and sensitive information. Served as point of contact for high-level executives both internally and externally in a professional manner. Self-motivated, working well independently or as a team player. Friendly and outgoing but task oriented; focused on results. Excellent track record in problem resolution, multi-tasking, anticipating professionals' needs and taking initiative. Ability to follow directions and accept correction. Outstanding attendance record and dependability. – less
job unstable
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Clearwater, FLFebruary 7, 2014
Pros: nonw
Cons: feeling of insecurity, poor upper management, untruthful to patients.
We were told in several meeting that our jobs were secure and not to worry that we were doing an outstanding job. Then we were told our department was going to Texas and we'd
be loosing our jobs just before Christmas.

1 2 3 4 5

About CCS Medical

CCS Medical Holdings knows that doorstep delivery is┬ájust a convenience for many, but it's critical for patients with chronic – Read more