CCS Employee Reviews

Cleaning environments
Janitor (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INMay 18, 2017
At CCS it was a very good environment and the manager and supervisors are very good at their job. It was also a good job for me because it was part time and I was paid bi-weekly I enjoyed my co-workers and the office buildings that I worked in and it was a very easy job as far as cleaning. My duties there consisted of me getting my car ready and making sure I have all the utensils and everything that I need to clean and all I did was go on the second floor of the building that I work there and I plant the whole floor dump trash and stuff like that and it was pretty cool.
Pros
Some pros wear that it was Hands-On, and that it was easier went when I was working alone I got the job done faster
Cons
it was hard communicating with the supervisors, sometimes I would be locked out
Good if you are in school
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Tigard, ORMay 15, 2017
the best people to work with ever. I had good interactions with consumers and built relationships with people I keep in contact with today. Overall great place to work if you are a student.
css
Construction Worker (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLMay 13, 2017
it was a cool pace. got to meet new people learn so much from the old head .the money was good the people was cool love that paces, if something came up they would work with me.
itlooks like a good job to work at
like to learn new things (Former Employee) –  Tarheel, NCApril 20, 2017
it's a good job to work and the people the are kind and hard working at there job and are devoted to what and how they work at there job and don't mind working with others.
The worst company I've ever worked for.
National Grid Representative (Current Employee) –  Salem, NHApril 1, 2017
If you lack empathy and soul, then this job is the right position for you. I began there when they had Citizen's Energy and National Grid accounts. When National Grid ended the contract with CCS, they made us all collectors, AKA bullying people into paying sums of money that they potentially don't even owe because they paid directly to the company.
productive and going day
Residential Aide (Current Employee) –  Jamaica, NYMarch 30, 2017
On a normal day you interact with the clients by making sure they eat and sign in and out of the facility also doing hourly rounds and a nightly bed check
It was awesome
Lst (Former Employee) –  Paducah, KYMarch 8, 2017
I love to work with disabled people only because I'm a people person that' love to help others also my job description was to cook clean and certified to pass medication
Trash
Hazardous Materials Technician (Former Employee) –  Kelso, WAFebruary 28, 2017
They are rude disrespectful and harsh on their employees. They underpay you and withhold your pay raise opportunitys. They don't help employees and are always cutting your hours.
Great learning experience, enjoyed the management team and co workers.
Paramedic Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMFebruary 27, 2017
I enjoyed my time working at CCS. I was given the opportunity for growth. I felt part of the management team. There was excellent communication from upper management down to the employee.
Pros
great leadership
Cons
n/a
Concrete Laborer (Former Employee) –  Madison, WIFebruary 25, 2017
A typical day at work was laborious but never too complicated. Most of the time you're either moving around working with hand and power tools, pouring concrete, or leveling off the floor. The boss is very easy to work with and is understanding. The only down side to this job is that the work is never really a guaranteed 9-5 work shift. Meaning the boss sporadically finds work when someone needs their flooring done. Otherwise there wasn't really a part of the job that I could pick out as the most enjoyable because everything was pretty enjoyable when I worked with CCS.
Pros
Free lunches from time to time, paid lunch breaks, fun environment, great coworkers.
Cons
Sporadic amount of work hours per week
Intresting work place with ping pong table
Call Center Team Lead/Weekend Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Norwood, MAFebruary 24, 2017
Fast pace environment. Everything is always changing and you need to be adaptive. Fun and friendly peers and management. The company is always striving to be the very best in its field.
Pros
Flexablity, Employee Appreciation, Benafits
great, and great working people.
Cleaner at city hall (Current Employee) –  Bakersfield, CAFebruary 23, 2017
its nice calm place to work and be in, everyone is friendly, not a day that anyone is with an attitude, always there when a hand is in need, perfect place.
Pros
5 hours of work
good work schedule
medical (Former Employee) –  New JerseyDecember 1, 2016
flexible work schedule, good benefits, management could be better can show favoritism. promotes people not qualified for there position
Worked with children with mental health concerns
Recovery Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Ridgecrest, CANovember 28, 2016
Management changed all the time and they were not consistent. The training wasn't done when you needed it and the clinic was unprofessional. The policies and procedures were not given to you at the date of hire.
Pros
Working with children
productive
Janitor (Part-time) (Current Employee) –  Chula Vista, CANovember 22, 2016
work hard , always finish my job on time , always help everybody at work. try to keep everything clean . good attitude keep a safety environment
didn't work there long enough to find out
Contracted Top Helper (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCNovember 21, 2016
work i learned a lot working on floors putting in recipticles bending condour pulling wire managment pretty decent co workers cool hardest part of the job well working in tight areas
most enjoyable clocking out going home to family
Pay is great, managment could stand an overhaul in some areas
Medical Assistant/Phlebotomist (Current Employee) –  Indiana, PANovember 1, 2016
I've been working for this company for almost 2 years. The pay is unmatched, the benefits are okay but expensive. Overall not a bad place to work, despite some of the higher ups picking favorites and employees that can do no wrong.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Expensive benefits, unbiased managment (picking favorites), at times treated unfairly
It was an good company overall just the long drive I have to take everyday
Housekeeping (Current Employee) –  Jenkinsville, SCOctober 31, 2016
The job is a good place to work for anyone who is open to housekeeping. It was a very new experience for me, I stuck with it and enjoyed it the only problem I have is the long drive, I moved 40 mins away and it's a hassle to beat traffic every morning. Overall a very good respectable company.
Pros
Overtime
Cons
Short breaks sometimes none
Fun working with clients
Recovery Coordinator II (Current Employee) –  Ridgecrest, CAOctober 21, 2016
My typical day at work. I go in at 8:00 am see clients every hour on the hour. Get to talk to children and learn how they think and why they think the way they do.
Pros
Children
Typical prodution plant
WELDER/FITTER (Former Employee) –  Lewisburg, PAOctober 18, 2016
Had alot of fun at ccs, pretty good group of guys and management. It is your typical production plant where it is all about getting the product out the door.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CCS. Our community is ready to answer.