CCS

CCS Employee Reviews

Some what productive place to work
PNA-Psychiatric Nurses Assistant (Current Employee), Conroe, TXJune 15, 2015
Some what productive place to work, observe patients and encourage interaction of patients with staff and other patients
I love the people I have gotten to know working here
Collections, Customer Service (Current Employee), Salem, NHJune 3, 2015
Pros: benefits
Cons: no one really cares if you are there or not
I have learned that this company doesn't tell you everything when you first start. It has been a good beginning step in starting a career in collections, but not a place to grow or expect great things from. Most of the managers are great people but they really don't have your back when it comes to standing up for you in any case at all.
Changes
LPN (Current Employee), New Orleans, la.May 14, 2015
Pros: Benefits are great.
Cons: Long hours
I enjoy being a nurse. Working in corrections has been a eye opening experience. But I wouldn't change it for the world. I enjoy teaching people information that they do not know or understand. The company that took over has made a lot of changes that everyone hasn't adjusted to easliy. I would like to contiune my journey with the company as well as expanding my skills through experiences.
Fantastic company that cares about its employees
EMR Technical Support (Current Employee), auburn, nyApril 29, 2015
Pros: Health insurance, Paid personal time, vacation time, breakfast every Friday, use of company condos in Myrtle Beach, free tickets to syracuse athletic events
Cons: Pay is a little low
Working in the support dept, we call Dr offices that are having issues with their EMR software. It has helped me learn about the software and a lot about computers. The co-workers are fantastic. Everyone – more... is willing to help with any questions you have. Management is very understanding and looks to put you in a position to succeed. It is difficult to get up to speed. There are a lot of great benefits. – less
Awful Workplace
Overnight Lead Cashier (Former Employee), Salem, NHApril 26, 2015
No one took the time to show me what I was learning and there systems there were horrible. I wouldn't recommend this company to anyone.
Great open space
Collector (Former Employee), Salem, NHMarch 18, 2015
The job is great! The hours given to me at the time were uneasy, but the work itself was great and the training waas terrific!
Easy place to work for
Warehouse Manager (Former Employee), Tucson, AZMarch 16, 2015
ship and receive audio visual product , stage and deliver product to job sites.Inventory warehouse weekly to ensure proper levels of stock on hand
Data Entry
Data Entry (Current Employee), Portsmouth, NHFebruary 19, 2015
Pros: good schedule and hours, time off
Cons: management is clueless, no oversight, penalized in pay cuts if you try to go to another department
The management doesn't know the job. Work schedule is nice. Penalized with pay cut if you try to move outside of your department.
typical day of work
Teller (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAJanuary 30, 2015
I really liked working for ccs it gave me a new experience
I had very nice co-workers and managers
hardest part of the job was keeping your cool when it got busy in the beginning of the month
Work with graduate students
Graduate Assistant (Current Employee), Saint Cloud, MNJanuary 27, 2015
Protector exam, so get chance to meet alot of people. This job help to enchance my leadership, management, and team work.
Professional Consulting is a matter of pride with our company.
Owner/President and Senior Consultant (Current Employee), Menomonee Falls, WIODecember 5, 2014
Pros: professional
I own the Company. I am closing the Company to accept a role as an employee in a small to medium sized company that would make use of my skills in HR Management.
Close to home and walk
Security Offer/Recption (Former Employee), Riverdale, MDDecember 3, 2014
Pros: close to home
Cons: payday was a struggle at times
This job was good for me at the time because I was new in town and it gave me a good start. I don't have any regrets and will always be thankful for the chance to work for the company. I learned that I am far better with people that I thought and this helped me with the job I have today. So for that again thankful.
Easy but not practical
Certified Medical Assistant/Phlebotomist (Former Employee), Lexington, KYNovember 21, 2014
I learned that working in a correctional complex is different from the rest of the healthcare format. I learned that you have to consider that the patients I worked with on a daily basis with were crimincals – more... and there were lines you could not cross. The duties themself were easy to manage and complete regularly. My coworkers were friendly. Management was friendly but not very strong when it came to disputes amongst other coworkers. I enjoyed learning new computer programs. The hardest part about working there was the constant worry about my safety. – less
Very busy,
LPN (Former Employee), Wilmington, DEOctober 9, 2014
The staff was easy to work with. Sometimes work was challenging due to the setting.
Fun work environment
Laborer/Permanent Cable Line Installer (Former Employee), Piedmont, South DakotaAugust 4, 2014
Fun to work for. Get to travel throughout the black hills daily
Mentoring was great. Collecting debts on the phone was very challenging.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Oxford, MEJuly 27, 2014
Pros: mentoring, pay deferential
Cons: dealing with unruly customers.
A typical day at work consisted of dealing with angry callers, and trying to set up payment arrangements and or taking payments regarding debts.
I learned to deal with unruly customers. I also learned how to mentor new hires that were just starting on the phones.
The hardest part of the job was trying to meet production needs and getting people to pay their debt.
I loved mentoring.
This is an exemplary Headstart program
Teacher (Former Employee), Fayetteville, NCMay 31, 2014
Pros: everything runs according to mandated standards. no shortcuts, no subjectivity.
Cons: sometimes sweated too much of the small stuff, i fondly recall 11/2 hr debate of if backpacks should go in cubby or hallway during an event :)
As a employee, I cannot give enough praise for the support received to ensure every teacher and TA could do their job with excellence. You were praised for your strengths and had others walk along side – more... you and help develop your weaknesses. You always received constructive criticism with suggestions and strategies to be the best teacher you could possibly be. Support staff invested their time into your classroom to provide ways to achieve excellence throughout the entire program. – less
ENJOYABLE
Delivery Person (Former Employee), Holland, OHMay 31, 2014
Pros: set my own hours
Cons: weather
PACKAGING & DELIVERING ADS. I LOVED BEING OUTSIDE. I WAS MY OWN MANAGER. WORKED BY MYSELF. THE HARDEST PART WAS STAYING ON MY FEET IN NASTY WEATHER. SANCTIFICATION OF DOING THE JOB RIGHT.
Fun work place and great coworkers
Tech Crew (Former Employee), Bloomington, ILMay 21, 2014
The great thing about working here was that every day was something different. Coworkers always made the day fun while still getting the job done.
Central Checkout Specialist
Central Check-out Specialist (Current Employee), Corpus Christi, TXApril 29, 2014
In this position I was an assistant manager to the central checkout for HEB Grocery Company. I made sure customers were provided with fast, friendly, and helpful service by our cashier team.

I am currently in this position and it is a management trainee position. I enjoy the feeling of being able to help people.

1 2 3