CCS Employee Reviews in United States

Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Salem, NHJuly 12, 2016
Work environment was productive. Leaders adhered to motivation needed to complete goals. Overall great opportunity.
Work
Instructional Assistant (Current Employee) –  Fayetteville, NCMay 23, 2016
A typical day at work varies but I am a;ways able to help others and this is what matters the most to me. Fortunately, I am given various opportunities to learn more at work. However, work itself provides its own learning chances. I worked in management in the past and I believe I am a decent leader. I admire working with a team of people to achieve a common goal. I can't actually say what the hardest part of work is. Nothing is hard and work doesn't seem like work if you are doing something that you enjoy. I enjoy helping others.
Pros
Building relationships
Cons
N/A
professional work place
Security Guard (Former Employee) –  Lanham MDMay 17, 2016
a typical day hard work stay focused greet residents and employee's on a regular basic monitoring camera patrolling buildings and doing daily reports. co workers where very good team players . the hardest part of the job dealing with the guest who didn't want to go by the rules to sign in and out daily. enjoyable part is bonding with the residents and being able to protect them and make them feel safe
Pros
able to make others feel safe
Cons
no breaks straight hard work come prepaired
Great place to work for
Associate Educator (Current Employee) –  Wasilla, AKMay 9, 2016
CCS is is a wonderful fun place to work for. they have tought me alot and always learning more. Always happy and cheerful and help you get your degree
Productive and family-like
Team Leader/Trainer (Former Employee) –  Hopkins, MNApril 19, 2016
Provided daily direction and communication to employees so that customer service calls are answered in a timely, efficient and knowledgeable manner.
Provided statistical and performance feedback and coaching on a regular basis to each team member.
Handled calls, when there is a lot of call volume.
Available to also take over a call (supervisor call) when there is an irate client.
Addressed disciplinary and performance problems according to the company policy.
I enjoyed making people happy and hearing that they are pleased with my help.
work descreption
Janitor (Current Employee) –  Normal, ILApril 10, 2016
the problem with this clean enterprise is that they don't have full time position. this situation is a little not a good option for those who wants to work full time to be able to take care of their households.
Lots of driving and cleaning business parking lots with a street sweeping truck.
Street sweeping (Former Employee) –  Fresno, CAMarch 7, 2016
Late night hours with a lot of driving. I learned how to clean large parking lots in a street sweeping truck. Managers balanced work with workers and created the best situations for employees. Enjoyed communicating with co-workers and we worked together as a team. The hardest part of the job was dealing with the different weather elements.
Cons
No sick/vacation. No healthcare.
Not a good company
LPN (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJanuary 12, 2016
Frequently short staffed. Staff is not appreciated in any way. We are told if we don't like it we can leave. . Company frequently lies to us. Benefits are only fair. They try to disguise policies as helping us when they only benefit the company.
Cons
Short staff, terrible insurance, poor management
Balanced Work Environment
CSA / Development Support Trainer (Former Employee) –  Portsmouth, NHDecember 22, 2015
A day at work involved managing tasks assigned by supervisors and other department staff related to current projects; communicating new changes and updates to procedures and or system processes to staff via electronic memo; creating new and editing existing operation manual pages and books to accommodate up to date practices to ensure that everyone is working with the same information.
Terrible
Customer Service/Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Portsmouth, NHDecember 20, 2015
Most stressful job ever. I dreaded coming to work every day. All the supervisors did was gossip and favor each other. The only good thing about it was the commission
Cons
Short breaks.
Enjoyed the work experience I received
Close Loop Technician (Former Employee) –  Williston, NDNovember 22, 2015
I enjoyed learning how to run many different centrifuges, a loader, fluid systems and how to use fluid pumps. I was shown and taught many things in the processes of learning my position as a close loop technician. It is an experience I was able to grow and take away with me.
Rewarding job scope and flexible working hours
Marketing and Advertising Consultant (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXOctober 12, 2015
Ability to work with a variety of different clients on numerous projects.
As this is a consultant based structure, you are in charge of your own workload.
Must be very organized to schedule projects whilst meeting deadlines.
Must be able to adapt to different management styles of different clients.
I loved this place
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Lenexa, KSAugust 30, 2015
Work for beauty brands in Lenexa was amazing. I loved my co-works and my managers were amazing. The hours worked for me because of my kids and my home life. The customers are the best and working in a Spa was the best.
Pros
50% of the Spa and 25% of all products
Cons
Best place I have had the pleasures of working. They were very caring for staff and individuals who resided there.
Lab Technician (Former Employee) –  EL Dorado, KSAugust 26, 2015
I started working for them in 1999. I got to care for people who built our town and we looked up to as children. when you came to work at this job it was like going to a second home. I was able to move up into a job that I knew I would be good at. Co-workers were awesome. I would say the hardest part of my job was watching the elder pass away. If they didn't have family to be by there side I made it my mission to stay with them so they felt safe and ok to go on. I have always said that when I go to work and can put a smile on at least 1 persons face for the day I have done my job!!!!!!
Pros
They had awsome benefits
Cons
when administrators would leave..
great school system
Middle School teacher (Current Employee) –  Mobile, ALJune 24, 2015
perfect place to start a teaching career]
awesome school
great faculty
co-workers are the best
middle school team is very talented

-hardbest part of job is dealing with parents
-enjoyable part of job is witnessing students grasp a concept they didn't understand before
Some what productive place to work
PNA-Psychiatric Nurses Assistant (Current Employee) –  Conroe, TXJune 15, 2015
Some what productive place to work, observe patients and encourage interaction of patients with staff and other patients
I love the people I have gotten to know working here
Collections, Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Salem, NHJune 3, 2015
I have learned that this company doesn't tell you everything when you first start. It has been a good beginning step in starting a career in collections, but not a place to grow or expect great things from. Most of the managers are great people but they really don't have your back when it comes to standing up for you in any case at all.
benefits
Cons
no one really cares if you are there or not
Changes
LPN (Current Employee) –  New Orleans, la.May 14, 2015
I enjoy being a nurse. Working in corrections has been a eye opening experience. But I wouldn't change it for the world. I enjoy teaching people information that they do not know or understand. The company that took over has made a lot of changes that everyone hasn't adjusted to easliy. I would like to contiune my journey with the company as well as expanding my skills through experiences.
Pros
Benefits are great.
Cons
Fantastic company that cares about its employees
EMR Technical Support (Current Employee) –  auburn, nyApril 29, 2015
Working in the support dept, we call Dr offices that are having issues with their EMR software. It has helped me learn about the software and a lot about computers. The co-workers are fantastic. Everyone is willing to help with any questions you have. Management is very understanding and looks to put you in a position to succeed. It is difficult to get up to speed. There are a lot of great benefits.
Pros
Health insurance, Paid personal time, vacation time, breakfast every Friday, use of company condos in Myrtle Beach, free tickets to syracuse athletic events
Cons
Pay is a little low
Awful Workplace
Overnight Lead Cashier (Former Employee) –  Salem, NHApril 26, 2015
No one took the time to show me what I was learning and there systems there were horrible. I wouldn't recommend this company to anyone.