CCTV Employee Reviews

Good job
Lead Installer (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAOctober 22, 2016
Good job, challenging, fast paced, a lot of hard work. I installed 30+ cameras a week residentially and commercially and handled inventory.
Challenging and eye opening.
CCTV Technician (Current Employee) –  Lowell, ARSeptember 13, 2016
I've had a great experience in the low voltage industry, from running cable to installing devices and even trouble shooting has been an eye opener. I started off part time and loved it, so much that I decided to leave my current career as a plant manager behind and take this full on. The hardest part of the job is being away from home for so long. having a new born baby and a 10 year old son i feel like I'm missing out on so much of them and i believe they miss out on me as well. I love who i work for I have great salary and benefits, i just cant be away from home for weeks at time. My purpose of this resume and job search is to find a job closer to home.
Pros
Great pay, great benefits, awesome learning experience.
Cons
Never home.
I love it.
Technician Helper (Current Employee) –  East Elmhurst, NYAugust 16, 2016
I am grateful for the job. I was straight out of school. They took a chance on me and I will always be grateful. Great people.
Pros
Great staff
Cons
location
experience in network
Free Lancer (Former Employee) –  nahsikJune 1, 2016
This is my 1st job for change my life
work in all area e.g: home ,corporate, government
signal pc to large network
Good experience team management / call management
Surveillance through CCTV System
Leader (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLMay 2, 2016
This is the most interesting job in the world I´ve ever had, you can save lives and make money at the same time, the key word here is to work confortable and concentrate on it...
permanently improve a quality of work
any job (Former Employee) –  AnywhereFebruary 3, 2016
I have worked in casino for 18 yers and went through all the stages from a dealer to a general manager. Unfortunetely casinos was closed in my country and i have to loocking for a job abroad.
For a long time i worked in CCTV-department and know this work very well
Great experience
Installer/Laborer (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WANovember 25, 2015
I learned how to wire and install cameras for commercial companies.I really enjoyed what I did and I loved that they were willing to train me.
I like get my job done, respect costumers needs , changes, give feedback to the company, good communications skills.
Field Engineer (Current Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 31, 2015
good place to work, i love what i do , cctv , access control, alarm systems. intercoms etc.
Love working here but need something more.
Network/ Card Access/ Alarm Technician, Ispyvision (Current Employee) –  Manteca, CAAugust 4, 2015
I install and maintain cctv systems throughout the valley and bay area. I would come to work and jump in my work van and go to the job set for that day.
Did not have an opportunity to get to know the company as they downsized 6 months after I started.
General Manager (Former Employee) –  Farmingdale, NYJuly 8, 2015
I was hired to assist with Operations of the day to day and to automate critical business functions. A typical day was dynamic and everyone was very dedicated to the business.
Pros
They were fun and the atmosphere wasnt totally button down corporate.
Cons
No benefits and lack of vision for the company's future

Want to know more about CCTV?

Ask a question
unorganized work place
Lead Technician (Former Employee) –  Duluth, GAJune 17, 2015
Management very unhelpful, unorganized and no communications with there workers. Hardest part of the job is getting material from office to complete job. the most enjoyable part of the job going home.
Pros
assigned a work van
Cons
no communication and no help from project managers
Good job, good people, on the road.
Technician (Former Employee) –  Roanoke, VAMay 7, 2015
I was on the road most of the time during the week. I lived out of a suitcase most of the time during the week. My co-workers were great. My boss the project manager was a great boss.
Pros
Good job, work with great people, and learned customer service skills.
Cons
Live out of a suitcase most of the week, not home often.
Quiet and relaxed work environment
Public Safety Internship (Former Employee) –  Pullman, WashingtonMarch 9, 2015
Monitoring the surveillance cameras for the Pullman Campus Police Department was a great experience. I learned many things throughout this internship such as time management, teamwork and many other skills. The hardest part of the job was the graveyard shift that we were required to work. The most enjoyable part of the job was the experience I had gained and the individuals that I had the pleasure to work with.
Good Place to Start
Production Intern (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCFebruary 14, 2015
CCTV has been a good place to start a career, but advancement opportunities and pay benefits are lacking. I've gained a great deal of skills and responsibilities managing various projects.
Constantly learning new technology
Security systems Installer (Current Employee) –  Lomita, CADecember 17, 2014
Meet with customer to decide on necessary equipment and give itemized receipt. Give customer approximate date of completion. take deposit " usually materials are paid for in advance". The hardest part of the job is having to move customers merchandise to effectively install equipment. The best part is showing completed Installation. I have learned to take deposit on all materials prior to installation.
Pros
Self employed
Benefits
Productive, fun, and able to grow in the company.
Technician (Current Employee) –  Norfolk, VANovember 5, 2014
I get to learn a something new about the job.
Learn to work faster with what you have in the area.
To use you time wisely.
To be helpful to each other.
To make everything work together perfectly.
Everything is working right.
Pros
1 hour break
Cons
Short break
Become a CCTV/DVR Technician
Technician (Current Employee) –  anyAugust 28, 2014
I really love technical stuff
and my job allow to visit different location
I meet new people there
Enjoyed my job, enjoyed what I did
Collection System Lead & CCTV lead (Former Employee) –  Simi Valley, CAMay 13, 2014
As a CCTV operater I got to see what most operaters didn't, the inside of a sewer pipe. I got to see all connecting laterals and joints, all defiencies such as cracked or broken pipe, sags or bellies or even catch potential blockages.
Pros
work everyday, great benifits, work out doors.
Field Producing as intern was rewarding.
Intern Field Producer, China Central Television (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCApril 3, 2014
Got to meet many insiders within the company, only problem was the company reformed the business after I left so many of those workers were moved back to China.
Pros
Free food and great place to make contacts.
Cons
Entire staff is no longer there.
Its repetitive but simple day
Licenced Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Sainsburys Supermarket, EnglandMarch 26, 2014
While this job was easy to learn and busy it was monotonous and offered me no challenge at all while providing even less opportunity to advance myself or my career.
I did however learn to work better in a team, learn how t manage a team, learned better paperwork processing and organisation skills while learning a great deal about how to provide great customer service.
My team were great, always helpful, always there when you needed them.
I think the hardest part of my job was having to stand at my work station for the whole shift. After about 6 hours it really plays havoc with your back and legs.
The best part of my job was the interaction i had everyday with customer and staff. It really helped the day go by in a more enjoyable fashion
Cons
Stood in 1 spot for 10 hours a day is not a great as it sounds.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CCTV. Our community is ready to answer.

CEO Approval