CCTV

CCTV Employee Reviews

Quiet and relaxed work environment
Public Safety Internship (Former Employee), Pullman, WashingtonMarch 9, 2015
Monitoring the surveillance cameras for the Pullman Campus Police Department was a great experience. I learned many things throughout this internship such as time management, teamwork and many other skills. The hardest part of the job was the graveyard shift that we were required to work. The most enjoyable part of the job was the experience I had gained and the individuals that I had the pleasure to work with.
great company with good values.
Security and Audio Installer (Former Employee), leesburg,flMarch 5, 2015
Quality small business with great values and exceptional customer service. I enjoyed my time with this company and highly recommend them to everyone.
Good Place to Start
Production Intern (Current Employee), Washington, DCFebruary 14, 2015
CCTV has been a good place to start a career, but advancement opportunities and pay benefits are lacking. I've gained a great deal of skills and responsibilities managing various projects.
Constantly learning new technology
Security systems Installer (Current Employee), Lomita, CADecember 17, 2014
Pros: self employed
Cons: benefits
Meet with customer to decide on necessary equipment and give itemized receipt. Give customer approximate date of completion. take deposit " usually materials are paid for in advance". The hardest part of the job is having to move customers merchandise to effectively install equipment. The best part is showing completed Installation. I have learned to take deposit on all materials prior to installation.
Productive, fun, and able to grow in the company.
Technician (Current Employee), Norfolk, VANovember 5, 2014
Pros: 1 hour break
Cons: short break
I get to learn a something new about the job.
Learn to work faster with what you have in the area.
To use you time wisely.
To be helpful to each other.
To make everything work together perfectly.
Everything is working right.
Become a CCTV/DVR Technician
Technician (Current Employee), anyAugust 28, 2014
I really love technical stuff
and my job allow to visit different location
I meet new people there
Enjoyed my job, enjoyed what I did
Collection System Lead & CCTV lead (Former Employee), Simi Valley, CAMay 13, 2014
Pros: work everyday, great benifits, work out doors.
As a CCTV operater I got to see what most operaters didn't, the inside of a sewer pipe. I got to see all connecting laterals and joints, all defiencies such as cracked or broken pipe, sags or bellies or even catch potential blockages.
Field Producing as intern was rewarding.
Intern Field Producer, China Central Television (Former Employee), Washington, DCApril 3, 2014
Pros: free food and great place to make contacts.
Cons: entire staff is no longer there.
Got to meet many insiders within the company, only problem was the company reformed the business after I left so many of those workers were moved back to China.
Its repetitive but simple day
Licenced Security Officer (Former Employee), Sainsburys Supermarket, EnglandMarch 26, 2014
Cons: stood in 1 spot for 10 hours a day is not a great as it sounds.
While this job was easy to learn and busy it was monotonous and offered me no challenge at all while providing even less opportunity to advance myself or my career.
I did however learn to work better in a team, learn how t manage a team, learned better paperwork processing and organisation skills while learning a great deal about how to provide great customer service.
My team were great, always helpful, always there when you needed them.
I think the hardest part of my job was having to stand at my work station for the whole shift. After about 6 hours it really plays havoc with your back and legs.
The best part of my job was the interaction i had everyday with customer and staff. It really helped the day go by in a more enjoyable fashion
just standing around or seating in a control room looking at the cameras
Allied Barton Security Officer (Former Employee), washington ,dcNovember 20, 2013
Pros: meeting people
Cons: kicking people out of the facility
to secure the facilty and the people that work in the facilty
Good company
Inspector and Operator (Former Employee), Clearwater, FLOctober 7, 2013
Steady work, out of town mostly, corporately owned.
Lacking in areas, but overall good company.
Start day, checking and inspecting trucks.
Head to job site, Set plugs, clean pipe and inspect.
Fun and Engaging work experience
VANGUARD SALES OF EVANSVILLE (Current Employee), Evansville, INAugust 17, 2013
We find the best security solutions for any business or residence using innovative technologies.
My Job
Console Operator/Security Project Coordinator (Former Employee), New YorkApril 25, 2013
The Company i was contracted to for is Credit-Suisse i feel it had a great Professional influence on me.
not fully sure
youth producer (Former Employee), Cambridge, MAMarch 13, 2013
Pros: location
i really liked the environment there and people seemed happy and welcoming to all types of work there so no one was without help.
Great Company
Operator (Former Employee), Altamonte Springs, FLMarch 28, 2012
Great and friendly company, would work for this company again if i had the chance.

About CCTV

With 11 stations and a national audience of 1.3 billion, China Central Television is the largest, industry leading broadcasting – Read more