CDF Corporation Employee Reviews in United States

You'd be better off working at Burger King
Bad attitudes by everyone
Incompetent management
12 hour days
Constantly being scrutinized by supervisors
Great coworkers good company
Line Worker (Current Employee) –  Plymouth, MAOctober 8, 2015
For the most part you work in a team environment. Everyone works together to get little breaks through out the day. Pay could be better and I wish there were more advancement opportunities. The company does little things to make up for it though. Very understanding of family matters.
Pros
Great coworkers hours fly by
Cons
Low pay and no advancement opportunities
B uy and sell high end watches owned and preowned
Executive Assistant to President (Former Employee) –  San Juan, PRFebruary 4, 2014
This business was all about keeping customer satisfied, follow ups and referrals.
Every client had different tastes in watches, brands, price ranges etc. I provided excellent customer service.
Nothing like a satisfied customer.
Cross selling
Pros
loved the research
Cons
no time for my self
Family owned manufacturer
ACCOUNT REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Plymouth, MAJune 19, 2012
I loved CDF and only left because I was recruited by a former employer and was looking at this move as a step up in my career. Great people, great culture.
Pros
love working in mfg.
Cons
compensation
high production
QA (Current Employee) –  Plymouth, MAApril 23, 2012
i go in and test our product, i put in all my enteries/data, i also make sure the crew is assigned to a job. then i set up the next jobs (labels and documents). people skills, multiple jobs (warehouse, the line, working on the floor such as making boxes and parts) Managment- that could be improved (example. he needs to be more involved with the IBC room/people) he should be more supportive. there is no hardest part to me only because i love a challenge. there is one thing though, is when a job comes back. it's a mistake we all make and learn from. I enjoy making the customers happy. the crew i work with is amazing hard working people! to be honest this shift here i work with does not get enough credit but the supervisor does (it should be not a single out type of credit we all work).
Pros
i will sometimes buy the shift i work on dinner.
Cons
lact on the supporting system