CDO Technologies

CDO Technologies Employer Reviews

CDO Techologies
SENIOR TECHNICAL WRITER (Current Employee), Warner Robins, GAFebruary 11, 2014
I have worked for CDO for over 7 years. I enjoy the opportunities and benefits.
I prefer not to post information about a company like this
Senior Systems AnalSystem Integration Engineer (Former Employee), Dayton, OHDecember 26, 2013
I prefer not to post information about a company like thisI prefer not to post information about a company like thisI prefer not to post information about a company like thisI prefer not to post information about a company like thisI prefer not to post information about a company like thisI prefer not to post information about a company like thisI prefer not to post information about a company like thisI prefer not to post information about a company like this
Great place to intern
Intern Software Developer (Current Employee), Dayton, OHDecember 20, 2013
Pros: great people
My first internship experience was here. I enjoyed the environment and the work was challenging and diverse. Everyone treated me well. I learned so many new things about the software development life cycle and what is involved in developing software.
Always something new to learn
System Administrator I (Current Employee), Dayton, OHOctober 22, 2013
Pros: very approachable management
Cons: may be moved to a new worksite with little notice
Everyday is different. It is a continual learning environment.
Interesting job working at WPAFB
Filing Clerk (Former Employee), Dayton, OHSeptember 19, 2012
Pros: just a summer job and a new experience.
Cons: i do not like working all night.
Getting military personnel files ready to be placed on micro film. Its a very private material and no discussions. People were quite and friendly. Working all night was not easy.
Decent company to work (for) and the work was not stressful
Senior Systems Engineer (Former Employee), Dayton, OHJune 24, 2012
Pros: decent benefits and salary, along with company sponsored outings, and christmas bonuses (which is rare these days).
Cons: your position is at the mercy of the customer.
The company deploys its employees to USAF sites and other customers, so I took direction from the customer. Co-workers (other CDO employees) where great to work with and very helpful. I will say my days went by pretty slow.
Excellent company that encouraged employee advancement
Quality Control Manager (Former Employee), Robins AFB, GAApril 23, 2012
Pros: good health benefits, good work hours, excellent number of holidays
I was in charge of six employees who worked with little or no supervision. Our task was responsible for QA of Air Force technical orders to ensure all data changes were reflected as requested by the Equipment Specialist for use by the field. I always encouraged my employees to strive for new/more efficient methods of accomplishing work. The most enjoyable part of the job was the employees, they always accepted constantly changing procedures. We had a great working relationship. The hardest part of the job was the constant conflict with upper government management with other departments. Upper management within the contractor scope was there to always support my management skills.