ce Employee Reviews in United States

See reviews about:
Prductive and Exciting Organization
Administrative and Emergency Management Support (Former Employee) –  Edwards AFBSeptember 8, 2014
At this organization, no two days were alike. I worked in the Engineering Division where base projects were designed, developed and funded for execution. I learned a lot in this position included budget development, project management, project analysis, facility management and other administrative duties including records management for the organization. The hardest part about this job was uncertainty of funding for projects across the installation, which made it extremely difficulty to ensure customer satisfaction. The most enjoyable part about this job was getting to know the "ins and outs" of civil engineering/public works. I also began my career in Emergency Services where I managed the administration function in the Emergency Operations Center in addition to joining the on site team in the Installation Command Post (formerly the Mobile Emergency Operations Center).
Diverse group, hardwroking people trying to keep their company operating.
Controller (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLNovember 10, 2012
A typical day starts between 7 and 8 am and ends sometime between 5 and 6:30 pm. I support the company executives, project managers and field employees. I am the bookkeeper of AP and AR, balance GL accounts. I reconcile bank and credit cards, write small project proposals and purchase orders, answer phones, handle workers comp, employee benefits and more.

While there I have learned the Sage 100 accounting software system and also how to operate a paper “less” company. Management team consists of the owner and president, the operations manager and me.

This is a company were everyone is pulling together to help the company succeed during this difficult economic time. Staff is hard working, friendly most often professional and simply “good people”.

Due to downsizing of staff we no longer have a receptionist or HR manager. My work day is filled with multi tasking to make up for the loss of these two full time people.

I enjoy with this diverse group of people and interacting with professionals form other companies such as suppliers and general contractors. I feel good when a projects and reports are completed with a positive turnout.
Pros
working with a good team of people
Cons
left blank
A good place to do ministry.
Associate Minister of Youth (Former Employee) –  Plano, ILSeptember 19, 2013
Plano Christian Church in Plano, IL is a good place to do ministry.