ce

ce Employer Reviews

Diverse group, hardwroking people trying to keep their company operating.
Controller (Current Employee), Tampa, FLNovember 10, 2012
Pros: working with a good team of people
Cons: left blank
A typical day starts between 7 and 8 am and ends sometime between 5 and 6:30 pm. I support the company executives, project managers and field employees. I am the bookkeeper of AP and AR, balance GL accounts. I reconcile bank and credit cards, write small project proposals and purchase orders, answer phones, handle workers comp, employee benefits and – more... more.

While there I have learned the Sage 100 accounting software system and also how to operate a paper “less” company. Management team consists of the owner and president, the operations manager and me.

This is a company were everyone is pulling together to help the company succeed during this difficult economic time. Staff is hard working, friendly most often professional and simply “good people”.

Due to downsizing of staff we no longer have a receptionist or HR manager. My work day is filled with multi tasking to make up for the loss of these two full time people.

I enjoy with this diverse group of people and interacting with professionals form other companies such as suppliers and general contractors. I feel good when a projects and reports are completed with a positive turnout. – less
Electronics Tech.
Sr. Process Associate (Current Employee), Gurgaon, HROctober 21, 2013
I have more then 10 years exp. in electronics manufacturing industries. Looking for a job change
Ambiente de trabajo agradable
Clasificacion Penitenciaria (Former Employee), Tijuana, BCNMay 26, 2013
Pros: trabajo agradable
Cons: ningun contra
buen equipo de trabajo, buena comunicacion con los colegas,