Manage the day-to-day activities of Maintenance Department during three shifts of operation. Responsibilities include proper operation of all systems and equipment as well as administrative activities related to equipment and personnel.
- Ensure that all systems and equipment in the facility are in top operational condition.
- Review and modify existing preventative maintenance program to fit the ever increasing need for continuous operation of systems/equipment.
- Ensure proper troubleshooting of systems/equipment to minimize down-time and eliminate reoccurring problems.
- Provide leadership for team and inform management of the current, as well as future needs of the facility.
- Procure equipment, parts, and services as necessary to maintain facility.
- Maintain close working relations with staff and other managers to implement projects.
- Create and implement comprehensive training programs for staff to assure cross-training.
- Identifying root causes and recommending the appropriate corrective actions proactively.
- Promotes a culture that reinforces Company's values and expectations.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Strong knowledge of engineering and an ability to innovate using practical, economical solutions and/or strategies.
- Technical skill categories focusing on piping, pressure vessels, boilers and machinery.
- Must be able to manage expense and overtime budgets.
- Leadership in union environment.
- Project management experience from inception, planning to completion
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written, verbal and presentation), with the ability to effectively work with others in a team environment.
Qualifications and Certifications:
- Engineering Degree, Mechanical or Chemical Engineer preferred
- 3 plus years of Plant Engineer experience
- Boiler License a plus
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Ability to operate a forklift
- Ability to stand or walk for eight hours
Position Reports to:
Position Manages Others:
- Three shift maintenance crew
Please visit www.cedarconcepts.net to finish your application.
Join Cedar Concepts Corporation!
Cedar Concepts Corporation offers exciting opportunities that will challenge your abilities, expand your...