Cedar Park Regional Medical Center Employee Reviews

Great Place to work
Surgical Technologist (Current Employee) –  Cedar Park, TXJanuary 12, 2018
Cedar Park Regional Medical Center is a wonderful place to work... Great atmosphere and the O R culture is outstanding... After my time on the traveling circuit I would love to go back there to work full time.
Community Job
Clinical Nurse Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Cedar Park, TXSeptember 13, 2017
Med/Surg is a fast paced unit where your shift will go by quickly. Patient satisfaction is very important at this facility. Looking to try a new position you will have the opportunity to do that here.
Pros
Community feel, Great set of doctors, Great team, great HR staff
Cons
busy, lack of breaks/lunch
Staff very skillful at their jobs
Nursing (Former Employee) –  TexasAugust 2, 2017
Place is nice,staff very knowledgeable and shows skills at their jobs..definitely need effective managers that are proactive to create a fair and conducive atmosphere for staff retention..heavy workload but staff always display teamwork...very strict with call ins,no matter what..sad having to think we deal with sickness and cannot be empathetic to the staff...could be a much better to work...management just need a lot of changes.
In the Darkages
MLT (Former Employee) –  Leander, TXMay 26, 2017
Laboratory computer system is horrible, management is oblivious to the troublemakers and generally sides with them. Immature staff throughout that tend to gang up on other staff. Most upper management is original to this fairly young hospital. A more successful hospital needs to come buy it out and clean house because this could be a great place to work, but its not.
Pros
growing communities around
Cons
small minded, small town ideals
Worst Place I've Ever Worked
Nurse (Former Employee) –  Cedar Park, TXMay 6, 2017
If I could give less than one star I would. If you want to be overworked, treated like garbage by staff and management then go to work for Cedar Park Regional Medical Center. It is, by far, the worst working environment I have ever encountered. Constantly understaffed r/t staff quitting due to bad treatment. Management changes constantly. This place is all about making $$. They don't care about their patients or their staff.
Pros
Cons
Plenty
Great!
Student Physical Therapist Assistant (Former Employee) –  Cedar Park, TXMay 2, 2017
Great. Small hospital. knowledgeable staff, feels more like family. Treat their patients with their well being in mind, instead of a dollar sign. Great values.. enjoyed working with a company that shared my same values and principals.
Close to my home
Staff Nurse, Medical/Surgical Unit (Former Employee) –  Cedar Park, TXApril 27, 2017
Has its problems med/surg floor nothing is organized especially orientation to the unit, the nurse aides like to run their own show they do not have any guide lines overall the worst experience of my life, surg dept. has wonderful surgeons to work with
Pros
close to my home
Cons
workplace problems
Great Place to Work
ACCOUNTS PAYABLE ASSOCIATE (Current Employee) –  Cedar Park, TXApril 26, 2017
Great employer, fun environment. Very busy but great leadership and training. Chance to advance and great pay and benefit plans available. Appreciates staff.
Excellent
Licensed Vocational Nurse (Former Employee) –  Cedar Park, TXApril 10, 2017
The management was amazing to work for. I did not have to float. My coworkers were like family. The hospital took care of its nurses well. I recommend this hospital as a place of employment.
Nice people to work for.
RN Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Cedar Park, TXFebruary 15, 2017
Many of the doctors were great, co workers were supportive and nice. Benefits were great. I just moved to south Austin why am relocated to st Davids south.
avoid this place
Respiratory therapist (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXJanuary 31, 2017
Do not let a loved one stay at this hospital. Staff, the majority, are incapable of simple routine care.
The baby delivery is the best section to the hospital and yet you can find better hospitals to deliver babies.
Small staff that is kept low due to management's greed.
Pros
Cons
all of them
Productive and Fun Place. to work.
Dietary Aide (Current Employee) –  Cedar Park, TXJanuary 1, 2017
I work both postions in the kitchen. I host and I clerk. On the days I Clerk I update and file patients diets as well as call for each meal to help them pick what they would like to eat according to their diets. I also prep dessserts for the patient line and other baking for the café as well. As Host I prep the patients trays for delivery as well as deliver to each patient for each meal. I cut and prep patient side salads and Fresh fruit.
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
Favortism to certain empolyees, hour cut backs (ie. I am Full Time but have only been scheduled for Part Time.)
Great Workplace
Nuclear Medicine Technologist (Current Employee) –  Cedar Park, TXDecember 20, 2016
I love working here, I plan to stay here as long as I can!
Management is fair. Its not a hard place to work.
Radiology has a love turn over rate, the pay is good.
great staff, terrible upper management
ICU RN (Former Employee) –  Cedar Park, TXOctober 31, 2016
Upper management loves to listen to staff regarding concerns to improve unit and patient safety/satisfaction. Although, they never act or implement concerns, falls upon deaf ears mostly.
It's a new small local hospital conveniently placed for surrounding cities
Nurse's Assistant/ Phlebotomist (med/surg) (Former Employee) –  Cedar Park, TXAugust 4, 2016
Small hospital typical 12 hour workday must have education to move up often short of staff, usually have equipment needed to do job
Cons
Short breaks needs more staff
Learning experience
ER Clerk/Tech (Former Employee) –  Cedar Park, TXJuly 15, 2016
The job was great. Great place to work, coworkers were awesome.

Hardest part of the job was keeping patients calm while they wait for the doctor.
Pros
great boss, wonderful coworkers, occasional free lunch
Cons
short breaks, long hours, not enough time with my children
I worked 7p-7a every Saturday and Sunday nights and 1 day during week
Computed Tomography / Radiology Technologist (Former Employee) –  Cedar Park, TXJuly 9, 2016
All stat procedures in CT and xray done for entire hospital at night by myself. I loved working with my coworkers. The hardest part of this job is that it was every single weekend. If I wanted to take off, I had to get it covered or I could not get off.
Pros
co workers
Cons
working every weekend and trying to take a vacation
Good place to work and learn; friendly and helpful co-workers.
Respiratory Therapy Extern (Former Employee) –  Cedar Park, TXNovember 17, 2015
CPRMC a smaller hospital that get it share of variously ill patients, ranging from bumps and bruises to the critically ill patents. A typical day may start out with a few patients in the ICU and some floor therapy and quickly develop to several trips to the ED for more acute ill patients. Due to how sporadic the day can become it helped me to farther develop my assessment skills, time management skills and urgent care reaction. My co-workers as well as management are always eager and willing to lend a helping hand or teach new technique. I enjoyed my experience there, it helped me to become better more rounded therapist.
Pros
wide range of exposure
Cons
short breaks
Great environment with great people
Lead Sonographer (Current Employee) –  Cedar Park, TXSeptember 2, 2015
Great hours, flexible, good management with lots of support staff. Nice environment, newer facility. So close to home and easy to travel to.
Pros
close to home, amazing schedule
Cons
need new equipment
The hospital is new and needs improvement.
Medical Laboratory Technician (Former Employee) –  Cedar Park, TXSeptember 1, 2015
Long wait periods, not enough staff, lots of politics. Sometimes things go on that are brushed under the rug. If you know what I mean.
Pros
great pay, Love what I do
Cons
Micromanaging boss