Cedars-Sinai

Cedars-Sinai Employer Reviews

Mediocre
Procedure Coordinator Pain Management (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CADecember 3, 2014
Pros: close to home
Cons: management
Needed a lot of improvement. Very unorganized and unprofessional. I worked for a private practice within Cedars Sinai s I can not give Cedars Sinai itself a poor review, however I have never in my life worked for such a disorganized practice. I wish I had positive reviews.
I would highly recommend CSMC as a suitable employer
Academic & Program Coordinator (Current Employee), Los Angeles, CANovember 20, 2014
Highest level of professional accountability; constant shift in daily duties, prioritizing, and shifting assignments, To achieve a [consistent] more than "satisfactory" customer service outcome is an organizational standard we strive to meet.
politics are heavy
Case Manager (Former Employee), los angelesNovember 15, 2014
Pros: the name, automated medical records, good benefits
Cons: they micromanage you, sneaky managers
often short-staffed, underpaid, learned how to ride the political roller coaster, co-workers are nice in the beginning but it's very clique, the name helps you get other jobs because it's a big name, but all things considered they could use managers that actually care about their employees.
great place to work
Management Assistant II (Current Employee), Los Angeles, CANovember 14, 2014
Love the staff, great company. Nothing bad to say about this company.
Too many politics and infighting
COORDINATOR OF VOLUNTEERS (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CANovember 6, 2014
Cons: you pay for parking, no free lunch, cutbacks all the time, each year budget is smaller. can't order supplies, because there is no money for it. of course they are making millions of dollars.
Each department works against the other, so there is no feeling of team work. Managment is awful, employees are not motivated. It could be a great place to work and working with the patients was a great reward.
Very busy and active setting.
Urgent Care - LVN (Current Employee), Los Angeles, CAOctober 29, 2014
Pros: providers, nurses, management.
Cons: lacks career growth for rn's.
Great place to work because I am constantly surrounded by educated providers that are willing to teach and who seek active participation in decision making and plan of care.
sucks
Echo Sonographer (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAOctober 28, 2014
People who work there are not friendly.
Management is horrible.
Miserable place to work
Inpatient/ Outpatient Acute Care Hospital
Claims Supervisor (Former Employee), Orange, CAOctober 27, 2014
• Recognized as an important team member to help make our Facility the highest grossing Branch Nationwide within the corporation in year 2005

• Coordinated and supervised data and reporting needs, collection process, and processing issues, and analytic support

• Coordinated and supervised claims & referral information

• Created fill-in forms for – more... internal cross-departmental handling of all patient information that resulted in an increase of productivity, creating a data tracking system between departments, and eliminating any backtracking for missing data

• Worked in a Hospital environment restructuring admitting policies and procedures for billing and collections – less
Great atmosphere to work
Security Officer (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAOctober 24, 2014
Pros: great working enviroment
Patrolled hospital interior and exterior grounds. Responded to Departmental Assist assisting medical and nursing staff with aggressive patients or visitors. Fire watch for buildings under construction.
Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), Los Angeles, CAOctober 22, 2014
Pros: location and benefits
Cons: hard to grow professionally
It is a great place to work with great health benefits. The management is very professional as well.
Admissions
Admitting Rep (Former Employee), Beverly Hills, CAOctober 21, 2014
Pros: great pay and insurance
Cons: you have to know someone to obtain a job there.
Best management team I've ever experienced! Two thumbs up.
Not a good place to work in
RN (Current Employee), BeverlyOctober 20, 2014
Pros: location
Cons: negative atmosphere, rude staff
Cedar Sinai staffs are generally very rude and inconsiderate.

I wouldn't recommend it as a healthy environment to anyone but very stressful and negative atmosphere.
if you want to work for an organization where you have a room to grow, DO NOT chose Cedars Sinai.
One of the best place to work and grow
Cytogenetic Technician (Current Employee), Los Angeles, CAOctober 20, 2014
not hectic, workforce is adequate to take the workload.
Management is great and gives employees a place to grow professionally.
Excellent doctors and hard working staff members
Management Assistant II (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAOctober 17, 2014
Enjoyed my 16.5 years at Cedars. Due to a major hospital reorganization, I, along with 200 others were layed off on July 2012.
Patient Service Representative Hematology/Oncology (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAOctober 16, 2014
Loved working for patients and helping in any way I can. I was there almost 4 years. I became a Lead in my office and also trained the other staff
great place to work
Medical Assistant, Thoracic Surgery (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAOctober 3, 2014
Pros: good people
Cedars is a good place to work. Enjoyed the department I was working with. I suggest getting employed here.
Best facility
Peri-operative Educator (Former Employee), Beverly HillsSeptember 30, 2014
Great facility to work for, great staff from all over the world, great teaching facility, great physicians
Work was great, just ran out of options for growth and the directions taken no longer apeal to my goals.
System Support Specialist II (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CASeptember 22, 2014
Pros: lots of room for growth, plenty of oppertunity
Cons: non to really report
I rate CSMC as a highly respectful place to work, the areas of growth are there but tend to favor those that are within clicks and more social, sort of like a high school scene, but over all the company is strong and is very up to date with the current technology and isn't afraid to test it our..
A supportive work environment
social worker (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CASeptember 20, 2014
No typical day as you never know what patients needs will be, but that makes it interesting.
Making an effort to retain employees
Research Associate I (Current Employee), Los Angeles, CASeptember 8, 2014
Cedars Sinai is a great institution to work at, where they make an extra effort to take care of their employees, by means of good benefits, employee appreciation, and quality management.

1 2 3 4 5

About Cedars-Sinai

Cedars-Sinai has established itself as one of the nation’s most respected healthcare leaders. We were named to the Honor – Read more