Cedars-Sinai

Cedars-Sinai Employee Reviews

Great Organization
Financial Care Specialist (Current Employee), Los Angeles, CAJuly 1, 2015
Great organization, awesome place to begin at entry level position and move up through different departments within the hospital.
cedars-sinai had a beautiful campus
Senior Respiratory Therapist (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAJune 19, 2015
Pros: in west hollywood
Cons: very far commute
dynamic teaching hospital, never a dull moment-working with children and parents was very rewarding, but the parking was terrible
Excellent
Nuclear Medicine Intern (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAJune 19, 2015
Cedars-Sinai is the place to work for diversity and a fast paced environment! Everyone is always nice and are always smiling
Enjoyed my time with them
CLINICAL APPLICATION SUPPORT MANAGER (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAJune 17, 2015
Pros: benefits
Cons: politics
Great opportunity and people to work with. The location is tough to work at for parking and traffic. Very busy, but aware of work life balance and considerate of your time
Fun place to work
(NCT) Nursing Communication Technician (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAJune 10, 2015
Very business everyone runing around with their heads chopped-off, but at the end of day, all got through successfully with amazing results.
Promotes Coding Education and performs
Contract Coding - Part-time (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAMay 18, 2015
Pros: Great Managment and AuditingTeam
Cons: N/A
Great place to work. Production standards were three records per hours depending on the complexity of the case. My contract ended in December of 2014. A full-time coder was hired.
Great Place
Clinical Research Associate (Current Employee), Los Angeles, CAApril 30, 2015
Great place with amazing benefits. Great overall that continues to help you as an individual with your growth and development.
helping patients
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee), Anaheim, CAApril 28, 2015
Pros: Working with the doctors and staff to make the patient stay pleasant.
Cons: Long hours and occassionly no break.
I took patient intake information.

I learned to make patients comfortable before their procedure.

Management was always available to assist me.

We were a team working together to take care of our patients and give them quality service.

The hardest part of my job was when a patient died.

The most enjoyable part of the job was when a patient left after a successful procedure.
Great Doctors
Service Representative II (Current Employee), Santa Monica, CAApril 23, 2015
Pros: benefits
Love who I work for, the doctors are great and the patients are interesting. Being productive and helping the doctors run and finish clinic is satisfying.
Wonderful and rewarding place to be employed
Aesthetician Department of Dermatology (Former Employee), Beverly Hills, CAApril 18, 2015
Pros: Excellent working relationship with physicians and staff, great patients, very supportive, excellent benefits and pay, loved being a part of such a great company.
Cons: Nothing is guaranteed...
Loved working for Cedars. Had a phenomonal career and wonderful working relationship with all physicians,NP and staff.
Great patients, very supportive staff and excellent working conditions.
Appreciated.
the professional work culture at this hospita;
BEHAVIORAL HEALTH RN (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAMarch 30, 2015
Pros: my co-workers
Cons: department closure
I enjoyed working with all the various disciplines that I encountered, since this is a teaching hospital. I feel that our patients received optimal care while hospitalized.
Cedars Summary
Educational Consultant (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAMarch 30, 2015
I worked in the Parking Office of Cedars Sinai and did educational consulting for employees upon request.

The job was in no way difficult. The major objection was the low paying aspect of the job.

The most enjoyable part was creating and maintaining various relationships throughout the campus.
Goal driven, professional, customer service oriented
Patient Access Rep III (Current Employee), Los Angeles, CAMarch 12, 2015
Pros: availability of programs to assist employees to better themselves personally and professionally.
Cons: employees aren't always heard out when it comes to giving suggestions about new work ideas.
Working in one of the top-rated facilities in the Los Angeles area; there are always goals to meet certain goals either daily or monthly. It is teaching me how to prioritze my work. With such a high volume place of business, it's imperative to be able to multi-task to complete daily assignments. Have the opportunity to work with people from various cultural and economic backgrounds which makes work interesting and fun. It was at times difficult obtaining correct information in order to ensure that patients' insurance was billed correctly so patient's wouldn't have to worry about being billed for services when their insurance should be the one responsible. This was difficult because the patient isn't always in a position to be able to confirm information.
fast paced hospital setting
Patient Service Authorization Lead (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAMarch 5, 2015
Pros: having all the tools i need to do my job
typical day at work is fast paced and productive. I learned how to become more efficient and work in a timely manner in order to meet patients and physician standards. management always there when you need them and coworkers pleasure to work with. hardest part of my job is being under strict timeframe to obtain authorizations. most enjoyable is being able to work with people who appreciate your hard work and know you can get the job done.
For the last 7 years I was responsible for assisting Managers &Director. This position provides complete administrative support to the organization.
Management Assistant II (Current Employee), Los AngelesMarch 2, 2015
Pros: being appreciated
Cons: not enough time to digest the task
Read and reply to e-mails
Arrange meetings
Prioritized task for the day
Attend meetings
Prepare for the following day
kind and helpful co-workers
Prioritizing is the hardest part of the job
When task are done on a timely manner
productive
postdoctor (Current Employee), Los Angeles, CAFebruary 11, 2015
Pros: medical insurance
Cedars-Sinai is the largest nonprofit hospital in the western United States. The Medical insurance is good for employees.The work environment id goog for employees.I have learned a lots of technology in my field .colleagues is friendly.
A world class institution
Security Systems Engineer (Current Employee), Los Angeles, CAFebruary 11, 2015
Pros: compensation, leadership, facility, collegues
Cons: los angeles: commute, cost of living, cost of fuel, taxes, schools, crime, air quality, & poor leadership
What's in a name? Nothing if the name isn't earned. Cedars-Sinai, often called the hospital to the stars, is far more than a name. Cutting edge research, elite physicians, and a medical staff that is the cream of the crop. Every day I'm involved with something ground breaking and revolutionary. I only lock the doors and keep them safe but when I'm privy as to what I'm protecting I have wow moments. I don't want to leave however an opportunity poped up that I just can't turn down.
Could be much better
Employee (Former Employee), Los AngelesFebruary 10, 2015
There is a lot of good that goes on here but management needs to focus on staff and reducing stress among employees. Staff do really care about patient care.
Nice Environment
Patient Service Rep II (Former Employee), Beverly Hills, CAFebruary 9, 2015
Friendly environment...Great benefits...excellent surpervisors...and excellent pay.The hardest part of the job was not busy enough. The most enjoyable my co workers.
Enjoyed working near Beverly Center
Medical Management Assistant II (Former Employee), Los AngelesFebruary 4, 2015
Every morning check my voice mail return calls, schedule incoming patients and new patients and as Workers Compensation. Prepare charts for next day for patients. and other office work as I need to do.
Hardest job at times getting patients to be seen with other Doctors and fit them in their schedule.
Enjoyable was the end of the day and accomplished what had to be done.

1 2 3 4 5

About Cedars-Sinai

Cedars-Sinai has established itself as one of the nation’s most respected healthcare leaders. We were named to the Honor – Read more

Cedars-Sinai Salaries