Cedarville University

Cedarville University United States Employee Reviews

Good post - college job
Team Lead, Special Projects (Former Employee), Cedarville, OHDecember 29, 2014
I enjoyed the leadership experience that I gained during this role. I also enjoyed the sense of accomplishment gained after seeing the tangible results of our work.
Student Work Study (Former Employee), Cedarville, OHNovember 29, 2014
Pros: great people
Cons: becoming more political
8-5 workday with 30 min break and 1 hour lunch. Very easy to work with people in this company.

I learned how to communicate clearly with people who were different than me.

Management was great. They treated me with dignity and respect. I never once felt like I was being talked down to.

Co-workers were also great. We all came from similar backgrounds and communicated well.

The hardest part of the job was working just above minimum wage.

The most enjoyable part of the job was the people and trust between management and subordinates.
Uplifting and Caring Work Environment
General Carpentry & Carpet Crew (Former Employee), Cedarville, OHAugust 11, 2014
Pros: overtime, adequate breaks, pot luck lunch on fridays, steady hours, helpful staff
Cons: lower pay
My overall experience at Cedarville University was amazing. It was a refreshing experience to have employers and bosses that actually cared about their employees and were willing to get to know them even outside of the workplace. I hope to find work that is as enjoyable as this experience.
fun, busy workplace with a lot of fun people working there
Cafeteria cleanup crew (Former Employee), Cedarville, OHMay 25, 2014
Cedarville was a very cool place to work because they were really very laid back about when you wokred, who you could trade work with, etc... It had several positions you could work at, and you could different ones throughout the week if you felt you could do it.
Great place to work!
Print Production Coordinator (Former Employee), Cedarville, OHApril 3, 2013
Pros: amazing atmosphere, excellent management
Cons: having to leave.
Cedarville University is an awesome place to work. The family atmosphere as well as their love for the Lord make it a great combination. Was not unusual to pray before meetings or have a Bible study lunch. They encouraged you to pursue interests outside of your job and to get involved with the students at the University. After working there 9 years I didn't want to leave - but it was time to move on to a great adventure in the oil fields!
Resident Assistant (Former Employee), Cedarville, OHJune 18, 2012
All university staff very friendly
Wonderful working environment
Enjoyable workplace
Cafeteria Worker (Former Employee), Cedarville, OHJune 13, 2012
The cafeteria is a good place to work, but some of the staff are rude and don't take time to learn your name.