Cedarwood Plaza

Cedarwood Plaza Employee Reviews

This job was a great introduction to the world of nursing and rehabilitaion.
Rehabilitation Aide/ Full-time Employment (Former Employee), Cleveland, OHNovember 20, 2013
Pros: the job would offer a lot of overtime.
Cons: smoke room and break rooms were both in the basement.
Assisting residents with their actvities of daily living.

I learned that you can really get attached to someone when you take care of them and know their story and see their struggle.

Management and co- workers all got along. We all worked together to get our jobs done effectively and smoothly.

The hardest part of the job was losing a resident to death.

The most enjoyable part of this job was seeing residents enjoy their last days. Quite a few of them with joy and vigor.
Excellent work place to get a start.
RN Supervisor (Current Employee), Cleveland Heights, OHJuly 23, 2013
Pros: the reward of helping others
Cons: short staff
My day usually begins with the admission of one or more patients. I have learned that team work really does matter. The hardest part of my job is dealing with the loss of a patient. The most enjoyable part of my job is seeing my patient make a full recovery, and return home to their family.
I enjoy being an activity assistant...fun activities...Coffe hour pretty cool.
Activity Assistant (Current Employee), Cleveland Heights, OHDecember 13, 2012
Pros: free lunch, residents
Cons: short breaks, morning go by slow
My typical day at Cedarwood consist of getting the residents to go to Coffee hour which consist of eating donuts or cookies and/or cookies and donuts.We talk about current events,listen to music and we end with a trivia game. After that i sit with the residents and talk to them while they wait for their lunch.Then when their lunch arrive I go eat my lunch. Then i gather resident for the afternoon movie/bingo/manicure/arts and crafts.Then later its time for me to go home.
Fun place to work very family orient.
Wound Nurse/Unit Manager (Former Employee), Cleveland Heights, OHAugust 24, 2012
Pros: christmas party
Cons: short breaks, healthcare benifits, christmas party held on premsis
Very busy, a nerver sit down kind of place, keeps you on your toes, you get very close to your residents, families and co-workers. Management are easy too talk to, and have an open door policy. The hardest part of the job is when you have to pass things on even when you try your hardest to get it done on your shift. The most enjoyable part of the job is making your resident and familes smile.

Cedarwood Plaza Salaries