CEFCO

CEFCO Employer Reviews

not enough pay for the amount of work, not enough hours
Deli Manager (Former Employee), Liberty Hill, TXJune 30, 2014
Pros: free lunch and drinks
Cons: not giving enough time to do your job right, not enough training for the employees
no benefits, If you are not on salary not enough pay or hours. Too many managers too answer to.
Friendly and Customer based company
Store Manager (Former Employee), Stinnett, TXJune 23, 2014
Enjoyed working for the company. Would have continued if not for relocating.
Enjoyed the customers that came in daily
Cashier (Former Employee), Temple, TXJune 6, 2014
Enjoyed the wonderful customers that came daily. Debra was a great manager. The hardest part was when I worked the graveyard shift I had to deal with really drunk people.
Great People Field
Store Manager (Current Employee), McGregor, TXMay 31, 2014
Pros: 37700.
There is a lot to do/learn. The customer interaction is great. Teamwork within the store is very well. It is a very multitasking job.
it was ok
cashier (Former Employee), Paris, TXMay 5, 2014
This job was ok. Your review after 60 days was a joke. Severed called in and only received a nickel raise. You have to do way to much work for just minimum wage
It's a job.
Assistant Manager-in-training (Current Employee), Tyler, TXMarch 20, 2014
Pros: working alone
Cons: no breaks, haven't seen the three month raise in the seven months of being here.
A typical day is you count money and stock what needs to be stock. You clean the store to the best of your ability. And deal with a variety of people. It's just a make it by kind of job.
good co-worker to work with
Cashier (Former Employee), harker heightsMarch 5, 2014
Pros: the only benefits was getting an employee drink about half price
Cons: you don't get the respect you desire
I enjoyed working for the company but there are people in management that, let say don't fill the shoes they suppose too.
Not good place
Assistant Store Manager (Former Employee), Killeen, TXFebruary 19, 2014
Cons: the job itself.
I had a boss who should of not been in charge. He belittle co workers in front of customers and had no respect.
ok job
Cashier (Former Employee), Temple, TXFebruary 10, 2014
this job is not a career. this will not help advance you any where. this job will how ever teach you patience and humility because you have to deal with customers and employees that don't do anything or don't know anything.
typical work day
Cashier (Current Employee), Mart, TXFebruary 4, 2014
Pros: working
Cons: no breaks unaffordable health care
usually 7-8 hours working by myself running cash register cleaning stocking
Not a great place to work.
Manager (Former Employee), Greenville, MSJanuary 16, 2014
Pros: operator my own store
Cons: not prepare for the job properly.
I work for Cefco for a year. I got promoted for an Assistant Manger to a Manager of my own store. I was told that I would get time to look for a new place and gas/money for the process. Within one month all that was said was forgetting by my District Manager. I drove from Jackson, MS to Greenville on a daily basis after that. I was so unhappy but I – more... still worked because Im not a quitter. This was my worst work experiences. – less
Great Place to AWork
Assistant Store Manager (Former Employee), Paris, TXOctober 28, 2013
Pros: direct deposit
Cons: cooler
The hardest part of the job was lottery when it was a high winning and you were the only one working.
meeting new people
clerk/cashier (Former Employee), Nolanville, TexasOctober 9, 2013
Pros: benefits
I really enjoyed working for this company. They treat their employees with respect. Management was very understanding about some health conditions I had. I enjoyed working with all my co-workers. It was always a team effort. The most enjoyable part of my day would seeing all my regular customers.
Productive workplace
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Canyon, TXSeptember 19, 2013
In my opinion, working for CEFCO was very easy to do. Other than the pay, the people you interact with everyday can make your bad day a great one! A typical day at work for me would be to upsell products that we have on sale to save the customers money. The hardest part of my job was making sure everything was presentable for the managers in the morning.
Fun fast pace work environment
Assistant Deli Manager/ Cashier (Current Employee), Moffat TexasSeptember 4, 2013
Pros: friendly environment
Cons: pay is too low for the amount of work everone does, raises and promotions are never consistent, or they offer a promotion to somebody and give it to someone else outside of the company.
A typical work day consists of coming in at 4:45am to open the kitchen and prepping all the food for breakfast and then later lunch and running maintaining kitchen doing orders, inventory and other paperwork and also cooking, taking customer orders and making sure our customers are getting the best service we can give them. Since I started working for – more... the company I've learned that a customers satisfaction with food and the service they've received is the key to keep customer coming back, I've learned working with different people and different personalities is a challenge sometimes but talking to employees and coworkers and fixing a problem on the spot makes for an easier comfortable working environment for everyone. The hardest part of the job I would say is seeing a customer not satisfied with our service, I try to make it my main priority to keep my customers happy. The thing I enjoy the most about my job is the people I work with and the friendly environment we've created. Its not common for people to look forward to going to work but I look forward and never dread a day. – less
Cefco
Cashier/part-time (Former Employee), Lubbock, TXAugust 7, 2013
I am Assistant Store Manager, do payroll, make schedules, run reports
corner store
Cashier (Former Employee), Snook, TXAugust 6, 2013
Cons: only one person on shift
help customers, clean the deli and keep the store clean, cash out customers
Pretty well known electical distribution company
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee), Tampa, FLJune 13, 2013
Worked with great people,great management. Pretty decent benefits,great pay
Fun to work at, management not so fun
Cashier (Current Employee), Waco, TxJune 11, 2013
Typical day would be stocking the cooler and running the cash register, making sure fresh coffee is made and the store is clean, the people I worked with were fun, the management chose favorites.
day to day
Clerk/Cashier (Former Employee), Temple, TXMay 28, 2013
• Received payment by cash, check, credit cards, vouchers, or automatic debits
• Issued receipts, refunds, credits, or change due to customers
• Counted money in cash drawers at the beginning of shifts to ensure that amounts are correct and that there is adequate change
• Greeted customers entering establishments
• Maintained clean and orderly checkout – more... areas
• Established and identified prices of goods, services and admission, and tabulate bills using calculators, cash registers, and optical price scanners
• Issue trading stamps, and redeem food stamps and coupons
• Resolve customer complaints
• Answer customers' questions, and provide information on procedures and policies – less