CEI

CEI Employer Reviews

not a good company to work for
Maintenance Mechanic (Current Employee), Edison, NJMay 21, 2014
underpay, not advancement professionally, their paying to work as a mechanic and an operator, not given what has been promised.
Packer
Packer (Former Employee), Roanoke, VAMarch 13, 2014
I LOVED IT! I learned alot from the position. I ecourage others to work for the company.
Fast paste delivery company one of the best out there.
Delivery Driver (Former Employee), Arlington, TXOctober 15, 2013
What I really liked about working there was,the faster you were about making your deliverys the more jobs were sent to you,which ment the more money you made.
deceptive workplace environment
Compounder (Current Employee), Roanoke, VASeptember 8, 2013
Pros: decent pay
Cons: no raises, working several days of the week
Although this is a pretty deceptive place to work in, I learned several life lessons such as you can't always count on management to address known problems or to tell you the truth. In some cases their was times were where they would tell one thing and do another, or ask you think the best solution is , then "roll their eye". While at the work-place, – more... my co-workers were knowledgeable about the job and what you could expect from management. – less
Friendly Enviorment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Trevose, PAAugust 26, 2013
CEI is a great place to be at. They are family oriented and make the work place a fun and calm environment.
Good Place to work
Sub Station Leader/Electrician (Former Employee), Euclid, OHAugust 20, 2013
It was a good place to work . You worked a 8 hour day most of the timebut you could work a 16 hour day . Most of the co-workers were good to work with. Learned how to work with high voltage .Working outside in the winter was the hardest part
Good paying job mediocre benefits.
Field Supervisor/ Professional Truck Driver (Former Employee), Chesapeake, VAAugust 12, 2013
Pros: good money, health insurance
Cons: will overwork you and make you drive illegal. very bad management
Pros :Opportunity to make a good weekly check with no caps, the will work you.
though benefits were minimal and costly you did receive medical after 3 months vacation after a year and maybe 3 paid holidays.
Good late model equipment.

Cons: The company was previously First Tee Transportation then bought out by Stafford Transportation, the management – more... is really sloppy and lack very little knowledge on how to run a trucking company.
They will over work you 13+ hours a day even though it's supposed to be 12. They will run you illegal according to DOT regulations and try to make you falsify your logs.
Not a good company if your a family person cause 95% of your life will be spent here.
Tons and Tons of company rules and policys that change at least once a week it changes so much you will be come confused on this all together.
The job is really unsecure they love the rotating door and are encouraged by corporate to send people packing as quickly as they come in. So any mistake and you will probably be let go.
They will fight unemployment tooth and nail also will fight dirty in order for you not to be approved for this benefit so keep good records.
The main thing is management is running this company into the ground and Im not sure if corporate had any knowledge how bad management for this specific location is. – less
Defense Contractor
Admin Assistant III/Operations Analyst (Former Employee), Roseville, CAApril 15, 2013
Engineering Firm, R&D, Test, Manufacturing and support for all products. Customers: All branches of the U.S. Military and U.S. friednly countries.
Friendly environment, great if you like to work with your hands and working outside.
Test & Balance Technician (Former Employee), Dallas, TXMarch 21, 2013
Pros: raises, bonuses, luncheon, company dinner, potlucks, holiday parties.
Spent 5yrs there all well worth it. Especially for someone who didn't have any knowledge about what Test & Balance was much less even existed.
Reasonably good place to work.
Sales Rep (Former Employee), Bloomington, MNMarch 8, 2013
They gave me my first opportunity to work with (sell) computers and CAD software. So at the beginning I did everything. I demonstrated the software, sold it, installed complete turn-key workstations, provided training and technical support and did my own janitorial work (as no one else was allowed in my work area).
At this time I also did CAD training – more... in the evenings at one of the local Vo-Tech schools, which I enjoyed a lot. – less
Teaching children to read
Lab Manager (Former Employee), Laredo Independent School DistrictJanuary 6, 2013
Pros: satifaction of seeing a child have confidence in him self, cause could read on his own.
Cons: its a big challenge because some children struggle more then others, and the only help they got was at school.
As a CEI lab manager i would help children learen to read. these children were slow due to them lacking their phonimic awarness skill
Productive workplace with fun fridays
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Trevose, PADecember 17, 2012
Pros: dollar pool on fridays
Cons: short breaks
Entering data into computers
Rules and regulations, how to work with Excel, spreadsheet, outlook, and claims.
The management and co-workers were very polite and knowledgeable.
The hardest part of the job, not getting your goal for productivity.
The most enjoyable part was getting to know all the people and clients.
NO LIFE..TO MANY HOURS
Company Driver (Former Employee), Chesapeake, VADecember 16, 2012
Pros: just a paycheck
Cons: to many houre of down time
SUN-UP TO SUN DOWN.NO RESPECT FOR GOOD DRIVERS.JUST SOMETHING TO DO BY WAITING FOR ANOTHER JOB..
Quality Assurance
Qualtity Assurance tester (Former Employee), Roanoke, VAOctober 22, 2012
I tested cosmetics before they were shipped out. I took weights and made sure packages were in spect code.
Wonderful work experience
Accounting Assistant (Former Employee), Wiscasset, MEOctober 19, 2012
A great place to work, was sad to leave because of health issue that has been resolved
great food and driver benefits for eating at this restauraunt.
Utility Operator/ Support Staff (Former Employee), Roanoke, VASeptember 7, 2012
drivers receive points for the things they purchase such as food or items from the store. they can then redeem them as cash...
Work on a 3 person crew that is responsible for running product on a Rewinder
Rewinder assistant (Current Employee), Wrightstown, WIJune 20, 2012
Pros: pay
Cons: hours
- Prepare machine to run and for finishing product.
- Adhere to all safety guidelines and machine operating procedures.
- Slabs down rolls and ties, weighs, and hauls bales.
- Cutes 3”, 4”, and 6” cores on core cutter
- Read customers order and report any errors
Loved working with every one
line leader (u-op) (Former Employee), RoanokeJune 4, 2012
Pros: loved the co-workers
Cons: nothing really wrong
I would come in in the morning we would have a small metting in the office. Then we would go get are lines set up for the day to start. At 7am we would have line works come in and start up are lines. Had no problems with any co-works we all got along and worked together. I loved this job the most. Work just got slow and they had to do some lay-offs.
The management of this company seems to be very lacking in vision.
Supervisor, programming, setup, troubleshooting (Former Employee), Oakhurst, CAMay 29, 2012
Pros: 45 min lunch
Cons: health care way to costly
I would get to work and start my day off running my parts. If something went wrong I was yelled at and cursed at by the owner of the business. I enjoyed the others I worked with and had dealings with daily. The hardest part of this job was trying to understand what the owner was trying to accomplish in running his business when nothing was what it seemed – more... or nothing was what it was said to be. – less
good job just dont settle in.
Reuturns Coordinator (Former Employee), Roanoke, VAMarch 15, 2012
Your never surely secure at this job ....No matter how well you do your job.Was some bad people at the Roanoke location,

1 2 3