CEI

CEI Employee Reviews

CEI
Human Resources Manager / Executive Assistant (Current Employee), Dallas, TXJuly 18, 2015
N/A - No room for growth. President is ready to retire but not ready to release the reins to the Leadership Team. Outside of the 3 LT Members no room for any growth.
cansino electric bad company?
Apprentice Electrician (Former Employee), pleasanton caJuly 1, 2015
good place to work if your just trying to jump back in the trade and have a load of experience under your belt. not a place where there is face to face communication or job security. everyone talks about you behind your back and how you work. no great benefits really expensive as for what the pay you. dont recommend if your trying to learn the trade or trying to get some knowledge or experience.
na
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee), Roanoke, VAMay 17, 2015
none at this time, the position was on a temporary basis. I did not work long enough to form a valid opinion.

typical day was packaging items
nothing new was learned
I only knew who my supervisor
my coworkers were okay
nothing was hard about the job
the end of the day.
Productive and reliable
Laborer (Former Employee), Hunlock, PAApril 15, 2015
Pros: free lunch transportation is provided if needed and is local
Cons: No specific start or end time, may be required to work byself on a two or more man project
CEI is a good place to work at. You could rely on work if you are a worker, the boss is generouse when he can be but has a stern foot.
A Family Company with a Family Atmosphere
STRATEGIC ACCOUNT SERVICES TEAM LEADER (Former Employee), Trevose, PA 19053March 3, 2015
Pros: helping others, resolving customer conflicts, client presentations
Cons: limited mobility
CEI manages corporate fleets and drivers on one of their worst days; when they have an accident. It was rewarding to help people make sense of a trying obstacle to their day to day responsibilities.
moving
Feild Packer, Machine Operator, Assembly Line (Current Employee), Roanoke VAJanuary 11, 2015
Nice company to work for.
training is proper taught
coworkers are friendly as well as the supervisors.
I feel very comfortable working there.
the hours may not be what you need but overall good comoany
small co. environment
Finance Director / CFO/ Controller (Former Employee), Santa Ana, CADecember 18, 2014
small company environment, very accommodating of work life balance, present current immidate goals company culture, corporate headquarters remote plant locations and facilities, casual attire entrepreneurial attitude driving activities of a typical day
CEI WAS A GREAT COMPANY TO WORK FOR
FOREMAN/LINEMAN (Former Employee), Roanoke, VANovember 24, 2014
Pros: able to work through lunch if i needed to finish a job and eat when i had time
Cons: wasn't anything i did not like about the job or the company
THIS JOB WAS ONE THAT I LEARNED HANDS ON AND ENJOYED EVERY MINUTE OF IT. I WAS MOVED UP QUICKLY TO FOREMAN AND WAS ABLE TO WORK WITH SOME HARD WORKING MEN. I ENJOYED USING THE BUCKET TRUCK, BUT CAN CLIMB – more... IF I NEED TO, DID NOT MIND DIGGING IF I HAD TO. I LOVED THE CHALLENGE TO LOCATE PROBLEMS AND FINDING SOLUTIONS TO IT. I HAVE HOOKED UP TRANSFORMERS AND TRAVELED FOR THE COMPANY OUT OF TOWN WHEN NECESSARY.THEY GAVE ME AN AWESOME OPPORTUNITY TO LEARN AND I ENJOYED IT. I LOVE A CHALLENGE – less
Good place to work.
Shift Supervisor (Current Employee), Wrightstown, WINovember 14, 2014
Pros: pay
Cons: vacation
I have learned a lot and enjoy working with the people on my shift. I enjoy being able to make a difference and feeling like I have been a part In our success.
Fun workplace,met alot of nice people and learned alot from them in their specific fields
Insurance Service Representative (Former Employee), Southampton,PANovember 4, 2014
Great place to work, people are friendly ,caring and hardworkers. Busy atmosphere, but work was done in a timely professional manner.
not a good company to work for
Maintenance Mechanic (Current Employee), Edison, NJMay 21, 2014
underpay, not advancement professionally, their paying to work as a mechanic and an operator, not given what has been promised.
had fun
Electronic Technician I (Former Employee), Newington, VAApril 25, 2014
solid work environment, not a job if you want to be in the office all the time.
Packer
Packer (Former Employee), Roanoke, VAMarch 13, 2014
I LOVED IT! I learned alot from the position. I ecourage others to work for the company.
Fast paste delivery company one of the best out there.
Delivery Driver (Former Employee), Arlington, TXOctober 15, 2013
What I really liked about working there was,the faster you were about making your deliverys the more jobs were sent to you,which ment the more money you made.
deceptive workplace environment
Compounder (Current Employee), Roanoke, VASeptember 8, 2013
Pros: decent pay
Cons: no raises, working several days of the week
Although this is a pretty deceptive place to work in, I learned several life lessons such as you can't always count on management to address known problems or to tell you the truth. In some cases their – more... was times were where they would tell one thing and do another, or ask you think the best solution is , then "roll their eye". While at the work-place, my co-workers were knowledgeable about the job and what you could expect from management. – less
Friendly Enviorment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Trevose, PAAugust 26, 2013
CEI is a great place to be at. They are family oriented and make the work place a fun and calm environment.
Good Place to work
Sub Station Leader/Electrician (Former Employee), Euclid, OHAugust 20, 2013
It was a good place to work . You worked a 8 hour day most of the timebut you could work a 16 hour day . Most of the co-workers were good to work with. Learned how to work with high voltage .Working outside in the winter was the hardest part
Good paying job mediocre benefits.
Field Supervisor/ Professional Truck Driver (Former Employee), Chesapeake, VAAugust 12, 2013
Pros: good money, health insurance
Cons: will overwork you and make you drive illegal. very bad management
Pros :Opportunity to make a good weekly check with no caps, the will work you.
though benefits were minimal and costly you did receive medical after 3 months vacation after a year and maybe 3 paid holidays. – more...
Good late model equipment.

Cons: The company was previously First Tee Transportation then bought out by Stafford Transportation, the management is really sloppy and lack very little knowledge on how to run a trucking company.
They will over work you 13+ hours a day even though it's supposed to be 12. They will run you illegal according to DOT regulations and try to make you falsify your logs.
Not a good company if your a family person cause 95% of your life will be spent here.
Tons and Tons of company rules and policys that change at least once a week it changes so much you will be come confused on this all together.
The job is really unsecure they love the rotating door and are encouraged by corporate to send people packing as quickly as they come in. So any mistake and you will probably be let go.
They will fight unemployment tooth and nail also will fight dirty in order for you not to be approved for this benefit so keep good records.
The main thing is management is running this company into the ground and Im not sure if corporate had any knowledge how bad management for this specific location is. – less
Defense Contractor
Admin Assistant III/Operations Analyst (Former Employee), Roseville, CAApril 15, 2013
Engineering Firm, R&D, Test, Manufacturing and support for all products. Customers: All branches of the U.S. Military and U.S. friednly countries.
Friendly environment, great if you like to work with your hands and working outside.
Test & Balance Technician (Former Employee), Dallas, TXMarch 21, 2013
Pros: raises, bonuses, luncheon, company dinner, potlucks, holiday parties.
Spent 5yrs there all well worth it. Especially for someone who didn't have any knowledge about what Test & Balance was much less even existed.

CEI Salaries