Pros: opportunity to make money, advancement, contact with new people, traveling, gaining experience and knowledge
Cons: confined living space, no windows, health care
- Typical day at work is precisely planned, pro-active, hard working.
- I've learned that there are no boundaries, only in our minds.
- Management people are hard working individuals, keeping everything together, like a glue.
- My co-workers are my "brothers and sisters", fellow "footsoldiers" on whom I can rely on and vise versa.
- The hardest parts of my job were changing of time - one hour back, double shifts and embarkation, work in the store room, boat drills.
- The most enjoyable parts of the job were feedback and comments from my guests, kind words from my supervisor, teambuilding sessions, learning about new wines, wine tastings, payroll, traveling and meeting new people, recognition and pride.