Celebrity Home Health Employee Reviews

Excellent place to learn. Wonderful working environment
Assistant Director of Nursing, Clinical Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Van Nuys CalforniaMay 5, 2012
My job is very diverse and the opportunity for learning and excelling is one of the greatest assets of my job. Although a very seasoned health care professional, I learn something new each day from my boss, who is also very seasoned and is a wealth of knowledge. Work is fun, there is strong team work among the office staff and I have yet to dread going to work each morning. The hardest part of the job may be the high expectations....but with those high expectations comes the assistance and teaching needed to meet those expectations. Ilana makes learning fun and while she has high expectations, she loves to laugh, has a lot of patience and makes herself available to assist her staff. She has more energy than anyone else I have worked for. The most enjoyable part of the job is the knowing that we, as a team, have the privilege of making a difference in the lives of patients and their loved ones.

I highly recommend Celebrity Home Health!
Pros
experienced management team that is down to earth, personable and truly care
challenging enviorment with a steep learning curve
Home Health Nurse (Former Employee) –  Reseda, CAMarch 13, 2012
challenging environment with a steep learning curve, great place to learn a great deal of procedures and tasks hands on in a short period of time in a fast paced office.
great place to master independence in field case management, QA/QI and nursing office case management.
good place to learn about the home health field of nursing and state and government standards of care and compensation.