I have been employed with Celerion, a Phase 1 Clinical Trails Facility, as a Clinical Scheduler, Clinical Resource Specialist, and a Screening Associate.
I have strong computer proficiencies in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook which I used on a regular basis to create templets and time tracking spread sheets. As a Scheduler/Staff Coordinator my responsibilities include:
• Assign an appropriate task to a staff member base on their abilities and clinic needs on a daily basis
• Maintain their hours and overtime to a minimum
• Generate an error free computerized schedule
Previously, at Celerion I have taken additional responsibilities as a Clinical Resource Specialist while working as a screening associate. In these positions, I demonstrated various abilities like:
• As a Clinical Resource Specialist, resolved many equipment related issues and complaints, scheduled an outside venders for mid yearly and yearly maintenance, keep all maintenance logs current & computerized with a minimum audit findings, & answer all client and FDA audit questions
• As a screening associate, performed taking ECGs, Vital signs, drawing blood, and collecting urine samples & processing them any given time
In short, I gained considerable amount of experience and skills within the company while accepting new challenges. Please see the accompanying resume for details. I am confident that I can succeed as a Scheduler as well as provide the superior communication and problem-solving skills you are seeking.