Celerion Employee Reviews

Never a dull moment
Clinical Service Technician (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZ 85283August 30, 2016
I go into work between 4am-7am. I print my schedule and look up what events I am going to perform that day. It can vary from EKG, vital signs, blood draws, urinalysis, processing of samples, meals, administrating investigation medication to study volunteers, and more. I love the variety, but it can get stressful when we are understaffed and running around from one event to the next. Everything at my job is timed to the tee and needs to be done accurately and efficiently in a certain manner. I have learned to use my time efficiently and I enjoy meeting new people. It is hard when you work with people who are not team players and don't do their job. I do enjoy working with some great people there.
Pros
variable schedule Sunday-Thursday 0400-1200
Cons
no benefits, sick or vacation paid time off, no accountability for the lazy people
Best place to learn hands on
Admissions Assistant (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZMay 6, 2016
Always have the opportunity to learn new things, the days never are the same, love working with my co-workers, the participants are the best part of work they make the day go by fast, we meet new and interesting people each day.
Pros
1 hour lunches
Cons
long commute
Fun and Best place to learn hands on
Clinical Conduct Associate/Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  Lincoln, NEApril 28, 2016
Always had the oppertunitiy to learn new things, the days never were the same, had fun meeting new clients, team members,
Pros
awards, team outings
Fast-paced and flexible scheduling
PHLEBOTOMIST (Current Employee) –  Lincoln, NENovember 12, 2015
You get to meet a lot of new people. The work is fast-paced and keeps you on your toes. There is plenty of room for promotion and pay raises. Works well with school schedule and provides great benefits
Very structured environment
Study Participant Representative (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VANovember 5, 2015
I worked in the call center, which was very structured. Your responsibilities were outlined for you and very clear. Didn't learn to much necessarily- it was a customer service position. I did notice room to advance, and the opportunities available were clear, and how to achieve that was clear. Management was nice, co-workers were nice. There were different teams, which sometimes created a divide, but overall nice culture.
Great place to visit
Study particpant (Former Employee) –  Asbury Park, NJAugust 23, 2015
I participated in research studies and clinical trials. We had phase one studies where we tested medicine and gave out adverse. effects. The staff was so amazing and they felt like family. I love going places were I'm comfortable. The scheduling was great and It taught me time management.
Pros
scheule
Cons
commute
Celerion's Best!
Medical Lab Technician Generalist (Current Employee) –  Tempe, ArizonaMay 28, 2015
Very busy Phase 1 drug study lab testing in the area's of Hematology,Chemistry, Virology, Urinalysis, and Coagulation. I work with a great team of Technicians which makes it alot easier on a day to day basis.The manager is a wondeful person who leads us in a positive direction all the time.
great fast paced work place
Phlebotomy/ Blood Processing Trainer Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Neptune City, NJMay 15, 2015
a lot of new techs to train in my 11 years with this company. Worked all holidays and weekends with no complaints. Fun place to work and subjects made the day fun.
Pros
days went fast
Cons
unreliable staff a ton of call outs
No opportunity for advancement with little compensation for dedicated service
Data entry and quality control lead (Current Employee) –  Richmond, VAMarch 10, 2015
The site that I work at has no room for advancement. I have been given a large number of tasks outside of my job description which have enabled me to learn additional skills but work distribution is not even. Hard work and dedication to the company are not rewarded.
Pros
laid back attitude
benefits
An Intense workplace
Clinical Scheduler (Current Employee) –  Neptune City, NJDecember 12, 2014
I have been employed with Celerion, a Phase 1 Clinical Trails Facility, as a Clinical Scheduler, Clinical Resource Specialist, and a Screening Associate.
I have strong computer proficiencies in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook which I used on a regular basis to create templets and time tracking spread sheets. As a Scheduler/Staff Coordinator my responsibilities include:
• Assign an appropriate task to a staff member base on their abilities and clinic needs on a daily basis
• Maintain their hours and overtime to a minimum
• Generate an error free computerized schedule
Previously, at Celerion I have taken additional responsibilities as a Clinical Resource Specialist while working as a screening associate. In these positions, I demonstrated various abilities like:
• As a Clinical Resource Specialist, resolved many equipment related issues and complaints, scheduled an outside venders for mid yearly and yearly maintenance, keep all maintenance logs current & computerized with a minimum audit findings, & answer all client and FDA audit questions
• As a screening associate, performed taking ECGs, Vital signs, drawing blood, and collecting urine samples & processing them any given time
In short, I gained considerable amount of experience and skills within the company while accepting new challenges. Please see the accompanying resume for details. I am confident that I can succeed as a Scheduler as well as provide the superior communication and problem-solving skills you are seeking.
Very good place to work at
Study Participant Representative (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZDecember 4, 2014
The people are great to work with and the work load is enough not to stress you out
Interesting , not enough training
CLINICAL CONDUCT ASSOCIATE (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZNovember 30, 2014
Celerion was a great place to learn no aspects of the clinical trail of medicine, however there was not enough training in certain areas and the areas that I was proficient in were not offered very often.
Pros
fun place to work, very interesting
Cons
not enough training in new areas.
exiting working place
Admission Assistant (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZNovember 19, 2014
Interacting with the participants is what i loved the most, I've really learned that you can't judge a book by it's cover, management i believe you don't mix work with friendship buddys, co-workers learned the hard way just to keep it work related, the hardest part of the job is loving what you do as a professional but interaction with non professionals is something hard to work with, most enjoyable is seeing that satisfaction face on participants
Good entry level position
Clinical Technician (Former Employee) –  Neptune, NJSeptember 19, 2014
The only bad part was when there was no work you had to be put on temporary unemployment. Work was inconsistent.
productive day at work
Production Nurse (Current Employee) –  Tempe, azApril 24, 2014
A typical day at work includes making sure our participants are safe while taking new study drugs.
Managing time is very important.
co-workers always willing to help.
Time
Working at a research company where new medications are being produced.
Pros
diversity
Cons
healthcare benefits
Wonderful company to work for. Good training for clinical personnel.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Neptune City, NJApril 9, 2014
Overall, I enjoyed working with the employees. Unfortunately, a lack of work caused a group of us to be let go. If this situation were to reverse itself, I would consider working there again.
Productive and fun workplace.
Conduct Associate (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZMarch 21, 2014
Taking care of the research patients and making sure they receive their medication and be fed on time.
Pros
lots of advancements.
Cons
not flexible hours.
awesome play to work
Patient Care Technician (Former Employee) –  Neptune City, NJJanuary 16, 2014
They do training on the job, love there staff and co-workers wish I didn't have to find a job closer to home
Pros
on job training, happy people to work with
Cons
its per deim some times they can give u 50 hours sometimes just 20 hours a week
Wonderful learning experience
Clinical Research Nurse (Former Employee) –  Lincoln, NEOctober 16, 2013
Celerion is focused on collecting data from pharmaceutical research studies. I was able to advance my skills as a nurse in time management, fast and reliable data collection, and delegation of tasks to other non-licensed personnel.
Productive and stressful
Clinic Conduct Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Neptune City, NJJuly 21, 2013
This is a high stress enviroment. Clinical Research is time sensitive so your timelines and deadlines are very strict.
Pros
great team
Cons
few breaks, unpredictable work hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Celerion. Our community is ready to answer.