Celerity IT Employee Reviews

Celerity
Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  McLean, VAApril 14, 2017
Boring job that doesn't offer much of a career path. This is a good opportunity to get some experience, but then move on to something more progressive.
Contracting/Consulting
Senior Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  McLean, VAApril 10, 2017
This was my first experience with Contracting/Consulting and it was a little scary. The Recruiter and Manager were helpful and supportive. I would definitely work with them again in the future.
Pros
Affordable, good benefits
Cons
work assignment length
Staffing Agency
Temp to Hire (Former Employee) –  Sun Prairie, WIMarch 16, 2017
Like most staffing agencies, this one is your basic walk-in, sit down, fill out an application, and be on your way. However, I will say that they found me a job within a few days.
nice, productive company to work for
Technician for Celerity (class 100 Clean Room) (Former Employee) –  Allen, TXApril 24, 2016
my team was a well-managed team, everybody is helping one another.....we learned from each other everything from work to personal matter.
Small company
Commodity Manager - Lead (Former Employee) –  Austin, TX and Portland, ORApril 22, 2016
Small company so advancement was difficult. Great people to work with. Cyclical industry made planning extremely difficult.
Overall Review
Consultant (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAJanuary 7, 2016
I have worked for this company for over a year. I have been treated with the utmost respect and speaking with your company liaison manager is very easy. I always feel as though I have support and the work life balance is great.
Pros
Management Support
Cons
The PTO could be longer
Good people, bad management
Vice President (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PADecember 3, 2015
The people are collaborative and smart. The management team changes direction without ever giving anything time to get traction.
Pros
Collaboration, smart people
Cons
Management team is over their head
Great company
Process Engineer / Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Addison, TXOctober 15, 2015
Focused on hiring the best - colleagues were tremendous. Management very supportive. Client relationship staff actively engaged in projects.
I've learned valuable experience
Associate/Consultant (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CASeptember 21, 2015
Great employer to use as a stepping stone for your career advancement. Great employees but management could use more training.
Productive and fun workplace
Operations/Client Services Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAAugust 11, 2015
There was a friendly and energetic atmosphere which motivated everyone to give more to the company. Everyone was proactive and supportive.
Pros
Open communication between branches and supportive
Not a good place to work.
QA Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Parker ColoradoAugust 7, 2015
This company made promises to the employees of the company that they purchased and did not follow through with those promises. They moved the employees from an office to working at home and required that the employees purchase equipment in order to complete their jobs. Some employees bought new laptops and then were laid off before being converted over to the Celerity system.
Great Benefits
Web Content Manager (Current Employee) –  Richmond, VAJuly 22, 2015
Celerity is an excellent company to work for with great benefits. We get to work with Capital One employees on a daily basis working on their web site.
Exciting Work place
Calibration Technician (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXJuly 8, 2015
After Celerity slowed down the job was a Hit or Missed situation due to the layoffs. A typical day in the clean room went by fast because it was exciting to work with different cultures and learn new information about the job. The hardest part about the job is when we had to work everyday when we failed behind in work because it was hard to keep up when the quality of work wasn't there due to people being tired of working six to seven days a week.
Challenging, Open minded
SharePoint Analyst (Current Employee) –  Glen Allen, VAMarch 18, 2015
This company allowed me to push myself by not taking the standard solution but to find alternate routes / out of the box solutions. No limits on testing 3rd party applications or introducing new into their corporate enviornment
Pros
growth, Camaraderie
Cons
short term assignment
Technical Recruiter
Technical Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Stamford, CTSeptember 13, 2014
Review hundreds of resumes and reach out the potential candidates. Put together hire packages.
I would recommend Celerity as an employer.
Senior Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  Mechanicsburg PAJuly 21, 2014
My Celerity representative has been helpful resolving potential issues and answering questions.

Senior management attends local Celerity events presenting their view of the company’s future and taking the time to talk to employees individually.
Fun learning experience, benefits, friendly environment
Technical Recruiter (Current Employee) –  McLean, VAApril 7, 2014
Celerity recruiting is does not have much structure, which allows the more experienced recruiters to succeed easily. I would recommend the job to anybody with a good grasp of recruiting because the opportunity is huge.
The training is light and allows the incoming recruiter to form their own methods to accomplish daily tasks.
The company as a whole is extremely friendly and promotes a work hard/play hard mentality. We had happy hours every Friday and often were able to speak with the CEO at any time.
Pros
Friendly, Benefits/Salary, Good amount of business
Cons
Lack of in-depth training, difficult metrics to meet
Excellent opportunity to gain experience in Professional Services IT Recruiting
Sr. Talent Acquisition Specialist (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXApril 3, 2014
Provided talent recruiting support for our Solutions services to include Project & Portfolio Management; Enterprise Technology; Business Process Management; and Web & Mobile Solutions.
Review Summary
Senior Security Consultant (Former Employee) –  Fort Meade, MDFebruary 18, 2014
Excellent company to work for. Had a payment issue with them. It took one year to resolve but in the end they finally resolved it.
the jobs they sent me on i learned alot
FORKLIFT DRIVER (Former Employee) –  Middleton, WIJanuary 28, 2014
i learned how to assemble air humudifier,i loved working on the forklift.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Celerity IT. Our community is ready to answer.