Celerity IT Employee Reviews in United States

Overall Review
Consultant (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAJanuary 7, 2016
I have worked for this company for over a year. I have been treated with the utmost respect and speaking with your company liaison manager is very easy. I always feel as though I have support and the work life balance is great.
Pros
Management Support
Cons
The PTO could be longer
nice, productive company to work for
Technician for Celerity (class 100 Clean Room) (Former Employee) –  Allen, TXApril 24, 2016
my team was a well-managed team, everybody is helping one another.....we learned from each other everything from work to personal matter.
Small company
Commodity Manager - Lead (Former Employee) –  Austin, TX and Portland, ORApril 22, 2016
Small company so advancement was difficult. Great people to work with. Cyclical industry made planning extremely difficult.
Good people, bad management
Vice President (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PADecember 3, 2015
The people are collaborative and smart. The management team changes direction without ever giving anything time to get traction.
Pros
Collaboration, smart people
Cons
Management team is over their head
Not a good place to work.
QA Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Parker ColoradoAugust 7, 2015
This company made promises to the employees of the company that they purchased and did not follow through with those promises. They moved the employees from an office to working at home and required that the employees purchase equipment in order to complete their jobs. Some employees bought new laptops and then were laid off before being converted over to the Celerity system.
Exciting Work place
Calibration Technician (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXJuly 8, 2015
After Celerity slowed down the job was a Hit or Missed situation due to the layoffs. A typical day in the clean room went by fast because it was exciting to work with different cultures and learn new information about the job. The hardest part about the job is when we had to work everyday when we failed behind in work because it was hard to keep up when the quality of work wasn't there due to people being tired of working six to seven days a week.
Great company
Process Engineer / Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Addison, TXOctober 15, 2015
Focused on hiring the best - colleagues were tremendous. Management very supportive. Client relationship staff actively engaged in projects.
Productive and fun workplace
Operations/Client Services Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAAugust 11, 2015
There was a friendly and energetic atmosphere which motivated everyone to give more to the company. Everyone was proactive and supportive.
Pros
Open communication between branches and supportive
I've learned valuable experience
Associate/Consultant (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CASeptember 21, 2015
Great employer to use as a stepping stone for your career advancement. Great employees but management could use more training.
Great Benefits
Web Content Manager (Current Employee) –  Richmond, VAJuly 22, 2015
Celerity is an excellent company to work for with great benefits. We get to work with Capital One employees on a daily basis working on their web site.

Want to know more about Celerity IT?

Ask a question
Challenging, Open minded
SharePoint Analyst (Current Employee) –  Glen Allen, VAMarch 18, 2015
This company allowed me to push myself by not taking the standard solution but to find alternate routes / out of the box solutions. No limits on testing 3rd party applications or introducing new into their corporate enviornment
Pros
growth, camaraderie
Cons
short term assignment
Excellent Company
Electronic Assembler/Leadsman (Former Employee) –  Yorba Linda, CAJune 23, 2013
This company is a great company to work for. I have learned and received all my management experiences from this company. They care about there employees and have great advancement opportunities and are a equal opportunity employer. They gave great benefits and compensations. I would still be employed by them now but I could not re locate out of state due to my family. I have many recommendations from the top supervisors from this company for my work ethics.
Pros
excellent company
The client is much more important than the employee
BA Tester / Contractor (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAApril 7, 2013
The recruitment process was good; nice, and friendly. When the time came to place me with a client, I was suddenly hit with the realization that the client requires MANDATORY 10 to 12 hour workdays, and 60-hour workweeks!! You get paid overtime, but it is "banked" for at least 6 weeks. If you can't do the the 10-hour days, the client terminates the contract. So, either Celerity KNEW about this up-front, and didn't tell its' own employees about it; or they DIDN'T do their homework, and exposed their employess to "slave labor". In either case, Celerity was unsympathetic with those who had trouble working the hours, because the client is always right.
Pros
celerity tried to have "social gatherings", and "happy hours"
Cons
my rep got visibly upset that things weren't going the way she wanted.
This company burned me
Technical Project Manager (Former Employee) –  McLean, VAOctober 12, 2012
I joined the company and went to the first day orientation. I became very ill and missed two days of work. They decided to terminate me due to "non-commitment" (taking two days of sick leave). After "seeing what they could do" with HR, they changed their mind. I decided not to work any longer at this company. Be very careful. Very unethical management practices.
I would recommend Celerity as an employer.
Senior Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  Mechanicsburg PAJuly 21, 2014
My Celerity representative has been helpful resolving potential issues and answering questions.

Senior management attends local Celerity events presenting their view of the company’s future and taking the time to talk to employees individually.
Excellent opportunity to gain experience in Professional Services IT Recruiting
Sr. Talent Acquisition Specialist (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXApril 3, 2014
Provided talent recruiting support for our Solutions services to include Project & Portfolio Management; Enterprise Technology; Business Process Management; and Web & Mobile Solutions.
Very friendly people
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Allen, TXMarch 30, 2013
I worked for this company for the majority of my young life and loved every minute. The people were so friendly, the work was easy and there was definitly room for advancement. The company ultimately closed but if it had not I would still be there. Loved this company!
Staff was not very helpful when it came to looking for work placement
Quality Control Inspector (Former Employee) –  Middleton, WIOctober 15, 2013
I was not very impressed Celerity. Their times cards have to be filled out on a form and dropped off at the site every week. Theydidnot seem to have very many positions that fit my needs
The Best Place
Technician II (Former Employee) –  Allen, TXJune 4, 2013
The Best place to work at EVER! They have a lot of good benefits for their workers and many different people that come from all over the world. They come together and create a strong relationship with each other. It's the best place i have ever worked!
a productive and great place to work
IT Security Analyst (Current Employee) –  harrisburg paDecember 4, 2013
Celerity IT has a professional staff that makes coming to the office a pleasure. i highly recomend them to anyone seeking employment or professional staffing requirements.
Pros
great schedule