Celestial Seasonings

Celestial Seasonings Employer Reviews

Great company that values their employees and shows it
Human Resource Generalist (Former Employee), Boulder, COSeptember 23, 2014
Pros: lots of employee incentive programs
Cons: no cons
Performed challenging and interesting work day to day
I was able to polish my Human Resource base knowledge by being mentored by my direct mgr, Director of Human Resources
Management was professional and held to company culture and policy expectations
My co-workers were absolutely wonderful to work with
The job as a whole was thoroughly enjoyable
Tea and Energy Bars for everyone
Senior Network Security Engineer/Architect (Former Employee), Boulder, CONovember 18, 2013
Pros: great learning environment. first time configuring fortigate firewalls and hp procurves
Cons: limited project direct. short term contract
-Currently evaluating and redesigning network infrastructure
-Performing network upgrades, implementations and migrations
-Reviewing POCs for up-and-coming WAN Optimization Project
-Responsible for maintaining and stream-lining configurations on the following platforms:
-HP ProCurves: 5406zls, among others
-Fortigate Firewalls: 620Bs
-Aruba Controllers – more... and APs: 3600s/AP-105s, RAP-5-WNs, OS 6.1.3.0
-TippingPoint IPSs
-Juniper SA4500s
-SolarWinds Enterprise Addition for Network Monitoring – less
Wouldn't Recommend to Anyone
Information Technology (Former Employee), Boulder COSeptember 19, 2013
Pros: people are friendly
Cons: lack of training, penny pinching in the wrong places, poor management, lack of care or concern for employees
I was very excited to start at this company, I was under the impression they were a very people oriented company who cared for their community and their employees.

Unfortunately, my first impression couldn't have been further from the truth. The Celestial Seasonings IT department has terrible management. Their employees are very unhappy, undervalued – more... and under-appreciated.

During the recent horrific flooding we had throughout Colorado, especially in Boulder as the National Guard arrived and police were evacuating people from their homes, Celestial Seasonings deemed it necessary to open the office because "the skies were blue" People who worked in towns that were severely impacted (Lyons, Jamestown, Boulder Canyon) have been "required" to come into the office even if their drive wasn't safe or took several hours each way, because company "policy" is to not let anyone work from home even in the event of a natural disaster.

The dynamics of this department are in shambles, employees have no respect for their management and management has no idea how to lead. The manager of this department is a very nice man, but he lacks the skills and knowledge to lead people in an effective way. As a person or a co-worker, I think he's great. As a manager, he leaves something to be desired. – less
Very good people, management sucks!
Assistant Café Manager / Chef (Former Employee), Boulder, COMay 21, 2012
Pros: free lunch
Cons: having to work with incompentent management
They work you and work you and when they don't need you anymore, they discard you like trash.

About Celestial Seasonings

You could have yourself quite a tea party with Celestial Seasonings' stash. The company makes more than 90 different quaffs with – Read more