Position Title: Marketing Manager
Location: Fremont, California
Celestix is a leading provider of strong authentication, secure remote access and perimeter security - enabling organizations to enforce strong security controls for both user and data centric security.
Celestix currently has a great opportunity for a Marketing Manager to work in a dynamic and evolving environment at their Fremont, California location. This position will help conduct channel and field marketing activities globally.
1) Manage all aspects of corporate marketing, controlling brand image and maintaining all collateral
2) Implement through partner marketing to drive reseller sales activity
3) Manage marketing plans with strategic partners and provide marketing support to deliver against plans
4) Proactively manage lead generation programs with external agencies to drive an increase in end user engagements for the sales team
5) Manage a proactive newsletter and direct touch program to ensure resellers and customers are kept up to date with news and development.
6) Enhance visibility with various technology and business partners, determining how best to co-fund partner marketing programs and leverage partner resources.
7) Develop and revise marketing collateral (including whitepapers, datasheets, presentations, and competitive analysis).
8) Execute channel and field level SPIFs and marketing campaigns.
9) Manage public relations (including relationships with press contacts, analysts, and editors). Create press releases and organize events/tradeshows.
Requirements and Experience:
1) A proven background in marketing, ideally in a technical field
2) A team player with excellent written and oral communications skills.
3) Detail oriented, well organized, and punctual.
4) Must be able to act independently without direct supervision.
5) Knowledge of common marketing procedures and practices.
1) 2 years of IT & channel marketing.
2) Prior experience marketing network security equipment.
3) General knowledge of Microsoft networking infrastructure.
4) Familiarity with security and identity management software products.
1) Up to 20% travel may be required.
2) Off hours work (nights and weekends) may be required.
3) Must be fluent in English.
This new position offers a competitive income including: salary, stock, bonus and benefits package.
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter (Microsoft office word format only) REFERENCE REQ# GMM in the subject line. To learn more about Celestix, please visit our website at www.celestix.com
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.