Celgene Corporation Employee Reviews

Fast paced exciting environment
Medical Information Specialist (Current Employee) –  Summit, NJDecember 7, 2016
Celgene is a growing company which is fast paced and rewarding. Working at Celgene, each day is different and allows for learning new things everyday.
Growing company with good culture
Hematology Oncology Consultant (Current Employee) –  Summit, NJDecember 2, 2016
Celgene is a fast growing biotech company with excellent benefits. The company has an excellent culture but is slowly changing to a more larger company feel.
Pros
stock options, culture
Cons
not much opportunity for advancement
Company is doing well but would not recommend
e-Learning Manager (Former Employee) –  Summit, NJNovember 22, 2016
Company is doing well but culture is little to be desired. Not much flexibility in terms of work/life balance. Would not recommend them unless you just want to stay 1-2 years.
Productive company
Cellular Technologist (Former Employee) –  Cedar Knolls, NJNovember 14, 2016
Good company to work for. Great people with good work ethic. Work is interesting and exciting. Many great positives in working here.
Balanced
Patient Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  Berkeley Heights, NJOctober 30, 2016
Well balanced company. A typical day consist of fast paced environment. One must be detailed oriented and focused at all times. Co workers are loving and kind
Pros
family oriented
Cons
Political
Pretty Fast past enviorment
Validation Technician (Former Employee) –  Township of Warren, NJOctober 25, 2016
friendly ppl. The project I was working on was cut short so I don't have to much input. The buildings are pretty nice. The company has some really good products so I think they'll be around for a while.
Great company
SR Metrologist (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZOctober 5, 2016
I love my job and enjoy working at Celgene. It has a great culture and have learned a lot about pressure, vacuum, temperature, air quality, and chemistry.
its a good environment working at my old place
Salesforce Administrator/Developer (Current Employee) –  Summit, NJOctober 3, 2016
Indeed is good job portal where we can find number of positions to apply for job. Its very easy and beneficial for the candidates to surf for the positions in different locations.
Its a very good Job portal
PEGA Developer (Current Employee) –  Township of Warren, NJOctober 3, 2016
Indeed is a very good job portal to find jobs. Daily we gets fresh jobs updated in the portal. This portal is very helpful to the candidates to find jobs easily.
Great Job
Customer Care Specialist (Current Employee) –  Summit, NJSeptember 10, 2016
Celgene is a very fair diverse employer. At Celgene I learned a great deal about risk and mitigation. The most enjoyable part about the job was providing help to patients, physicians, and pharmacies.
Nice work place
NET Developer( New Jersey) (Former Employee) –  Township of Warren, NJAugust 25, 2016
Its a good work area, and great management. Sometimes i get access to work from home. I love it in some situations. And great support from the co-workers.
productive and nice place to work
Tableau Developer (Current Employee) –  Warren County, NJAugust 18, 2016
There are lots of opportunities available.
They also care about their employees and I have seen them try very hard to place everyone in a department that was disbanded.
Fun Work Place with supportive environment.
Cognos Developer (Current Employee) –  Warren County, NJAugust 11, 2016
Very good company to work, every one in company are very supportive.I only wish the pay was a bit higher. Because of this, I doubt if I will be able to work here for very long. But for the time being, I'm enjoying learning new things and picking up a few skills.
positive place to work
Sr. Tableau Developer/ Sr. Data Analyst (Current Employee) –  Summit, NJJuly 28, 2016
Great company atmosphere. I love the employee interaction within the organization. The people that work in the organization are very friendly and helpful. A good place to work
Great for individual contributors only
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJuly 19, 2016
Great pay and benefits. Few opportunities for professional growth and development. If you enjoy being an individual contributor and have no particular ambition or desire to advance and progress upward, Celgene may be a good fit. Otherwise, not a great organization.
Pros
Pay and benefits
Cons
Lack of upward mobility, few advancement opportunities, poor development planning
Excellent company to work for
Sr. Manager (Current Employee) –  Summit, NJJuly 18, 2016
Growing business with good people. Quality does not wield the influence necessary to be more effective, but it does get the job done
Great Company
Manager Internal Controls/Audit (Current Employee) –  Summit, NJJune 30, 2016
Celgene Corporation as a company is great for patient and innovations.Fantastic benefits but management can be slightly better.
Great oncology division. Immunology has growing pains
Specialty Pharmaceutical Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDJune 30, 2016
Great oncology division. Immunology has growing pains with poor division leader. Hopefully one day it will mirror the Oncology division.
Good company, hardworking people
Data Entry Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Berkeley Heights, NJJune 15, 2016
High productivity and quality expected but was able to perform job functions well. Worked overtime to complete amount of work expected. Overall satisfied with job, salary, and benefits.
Pros
good benefits
Cons
overworked but able to perform job functions effectively
Great environmen
Customer Care (Former Employee) –  Township of Warren, NJMay 19, 2016
It is a great environment to work and great co-workers. I enjoyed going to work everyday. You learn new things everyday when you talk to patients.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Celgene Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.