Celgene Corporation

Celgene Corporation Employer Reviews

Creative and responsible working environment, high successful rate in new drug delivery
Toxicologist, Nonclinical (Former Employee), Summit, NJFebruary 23, 2015
Scientific driven decision making process, equal opportunity for every employee in many aspects, reward based on contribution and performance.
Great Place to Work
SharePoint Analyst & Project Management Consultant (Current Employee), Summit, NJJanuary 30, 2015
I have grown into a senior business analyst and project leader here. I have been able to work on my communication and written skills
Productive and fun work place.
Oracle Developer (Former Employee), Summit, NJDecember 23, 2014
● Involved in Development and Testing phases of SDLC using Oracle PL/SQL
● Created PL/ SQL code in oracle 11g and 10g
● Complied and developed complex SQL queries, PL/SQL stored procedures, functions, triggers, tables and edited packages.
● Achieved insertion, deletion and updating of client records using Oracle Forms
● Developed project reports and client letters using Oracle Reports
● Created test files using queries all throughout the testing phase of the project
● Documented oracle forms functionality for various departments
Productive and fun Workplace
Customer Service Representative I (Current Employee), Berkeley Heights, NJNovember 26, 2014
Working for Celgene is a great experience. It always feels good to work for a environment with a group of people that care for our customers well being
great company great people
RA (Current Employee), San Diego, CANovember 7, 2014
great working and learning environment.........................................................
good company to work for
Sr. Process Technician Compounder (Former Employee), Melrose Park, ILNovember 6, 2014
A good place for advancement and co-worker communicate well together. Management also give its employees the information about how company is progressing.
Great Team Work
Sr. Patient Support Specialist-Market Access (Current Employee), Berkeley Heights, NJOctober 1, 2014
Pros: great company to work for
Cons: not enough exposure
A motivated, results- oriented professional with excellent communication skills and leadership ability seeks a Product/Project Manager position. I enjoy the task of taking on new challenges that delivers great results. I believe this comes from having great leadership that is open to new ideas to help strengthen the individual and a team for superior growth.
good money
rheumatology account manager (Current Employee), Minneapolis, MNSeptember 24, 2014
call on Rheumatologists, management and culture were very negative
Accounts Receivable Specialist (Former Employee), Summit, NJJuly 30, 2014
Productive and eductional work environment. Processing and mailing of daily invoices. Daily Cash Application. Maintaining collections on past due accounts. Providing account statements on a weekly and/or monthly basis to customers.
Great Company
Research Associate (Former Employee), Township of Warren, NJMay 16, 2014
Focused, driven and highly organized. Great career apportunity for a reseach scientist.
Nice place to work in
Programmer / IT Support (Consultant) (Current Employee), Cedar Knolls, NJMay 15, 2014
Pros: too many to list
Cons: in attempt to cut the operation cost a lot of it projects are being outsourced
Very good relationships with coworkers and management. Not a stressful environment with people being cooperative and understanding. Great training programs. Sometimes it is hard staying focused when I faced negativity, but it is hot happening to often,otherwise I am enjoying every day at my work.
Productive workplace
Accounts Receivable Specialist (Former Employee), Summit, NJMay 12, 2014
Reviewing past due invoices and contacting customers for payment.
Completing email requests from customers for invoice copies or current account status.
Great Company and friendly people
Receptionist (Former Employee), Berkeley Heights, NJMay 9, 2014
Pros: free lunches
Great company to work for and enjoyed working with management.
The administrative assistants are all wonderful ladies!
Strong leadership and great staff overall
Summer Associate - (Former Employee), Summit, NJApril 25, 2014
Leadership is very experienced, savvy, and will always push you to do your best. The staff is equally as bright and also a great team to work with.
pharma industry
Administrative Assistant/Department Coordinator (Former Employee), Summit, NJApril 15, 2014
Great responsibilities, exceeding my job description. Heavy event management role which lead me to start my own business
Great place to work!
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Basking Ridge, NJApril 7, 2014
Pros: great place to work!
Great place to work, you work hard but you will also play. Management does care about the employees. Benefits are great, health care and pay.
Productive and Great Career Advancement opportunity
Risk Compliance Specialist Celgene Corporations (Current Employee), Berkeley Heights, NJApril 2, 2014
Pros: good pay
I like working here because of the diverse environment. There are many opportunities to advance in your career and management helps with steering you into the perfect role.
Productive, Organized, Highly skilled team
Laboratory Technician (Former Employee), Cedar Knolls, NJApril 1, 2014
Every day is a new adventure at Celgene's LifeBank USA. Because we work with human placentas and cord blood, we have to be prepared for anything and everything. What LifeBank has to offer is an excellent program where we process placentas and cord blood for stem cell banking for donations and private clients. The most enjoyable part of the job was knowing that we process today could make a difference in the families' futures.
Diverse people
Data Entry Coordinator (Current Employee), Berekeley HeightsApril 1, 2014
Benefit is great. i love working in celgene because some people i worked with are cool and approachable.
One of the Best Company's I worked for.
Quality Control/Associate Aseptic Operator (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZJanuary 16, 2014
Pros: flexible work schedule.
Cons: none.
Excellent company that gives back to the community through it's product.

1 2 3

About Celgene Corporation

Celgene is delivering innovative therapies to patients with unmet medical needs in cancer and inflammatory diseases.

Celgene Corporation Salaries